News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Probably! But maybe just to climb on~

If I started drawing you, would you hold still?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Perhaps not..I'm not as comfortable with my appearance as I'd like to be

If I fidgeted would you get angry?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

I look at individuals as entire works - there is no individual part, or specific trait that is judged alone~  As such, the fidgeting, the unsure emotions would only fuel my desire to capture them!~

If I did a strip tease, while painting you, would you feel more comfortable?~ Hee
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

lol..we wouldn't be painting anymore if you did, now would we ;)

If your stripping cuts into your painting, would you allow it?

Btw, your answer was kinda cool! Thanks :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

A slow, and methodical strip tease, a brush held between teeth at times, as fingers squirm under elastic bands and hips wriggle - there is always ways of making things work~ Even if the end product becomes a little more abstract!

If we were in the heat of the moment, and I suddenly just wanted to sit and talk with hot chocolate and soft music, would you be upset? ~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

And I thought I was good at word pictures! Wow :)

but to the game..

Only for the first few seconds..Hot chocolate is a delicious vice of mine..

If I spill some of it on something you adore, would you knock my teeth out?

Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

On purpose? Seems like no one would get out there unburnt~

If I stared at my cup, blushing furiously, would you ask me what I'm thinking of?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Most assuredly..Curiosity is my other vice

If my method of asking involved a slow husky whisper against your ear with a hand slithering on your thigh, would you oblige with your words or your lips?
Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

My lips would be sealed, but for passes of cocoa scented air~

If you had a chance to see everything I was thinking for a day, would you take it? ~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

too powerful..far too powerful..perhaps I would take it if it was a few seconds...

If you were given a choice between mind reading and teleportaion, would you wish to be human and choose neither?
Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

Both seem like they'd get me in heaps of trouble -- though teleportation as long as it was controlled in a way of which could not be accidentally set off like - I might lean toward it~ Though the thoughts of peering at the moon longingly and then dieing in space seem a little too vivid~

If I the monkeys paw,  would you make a wish on it?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

No. I have learned to find my life quite adventurous. Wouldn't trade anything for anything. Especially if its the Monkey's paw thats granting me my wishes!

If I suddenly wished to square dance with you in a street full of people, would you smack sense into me or join in my insanity?
Moments of Sanity

Cayenne

Insanity loves company! - Wait that may not be how it goes..~

If I slipped and fell, would help me up?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Most defintely

If I insisted on picking you up in my arms and carrying you home, would you accept?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Not sure...

If I begged you, would you spank me.....hard?

Autumn52

Yes with pleasure

If I bruised your ass would you be mad?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anesa

Never!

If you bruised my ass, would you tell me I was a good girl?

Autumn52

Yes I would let you be my good girl for a while. (SMILES)

If I tell you that your a good girl would you let me tie you up and continue letting you be a good girl?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anesa

Grins

A definite possibility...

If I let you tie me and continue to be a good girl, would you let me take a ride on your dragon?

The Clown Prince

Don't think I've ever called it my dragon...

If I presented you with an ice cream cone, would you make a show of licking it?
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Anesa

Quote from: The Clown Prince on January 26, 2011, 08:39:53 PM
Don't think I've ever called it my dragon...

If I presented you with an ice cream cone, would you make a show of licking it?
Depends what flavor it is  Winks

If I licked your ice cream cone, would you be upset if I bit into it?

The Clown Prince

Just a touch.

If I slapped your ass, would you jump or lean into it?
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Anesa

Lean into it....always.

If I were to lean into it, would you give me more?

Cayenne

Lightly, until you asked with enthusiasm~

If I were to blindfold you, and you felt more hands then I possessed, would you cry for it to stop?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Probably..reminds me of that scene from Watchmen

If I freak out, would you ask the other hands to go away?
Moments of Sanity