Twisted • Naughty •Sexily Wicked Fairy Tale τɄpdateτ

Started by LadyDiscord, August 08, 2010, 02:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

The moral of the story was serve your master well and that having someone do everything for you was a "Noble" way of life perhaps :P

Puss in Boots
"the epitome of the educated bourgeois secretary who serves his master with complete devotion and diligence."

I personally think the moral is however that cat are just great and you can only make them more cool by adding boots.

Based on the fact that the first word of the title is Twisted too I sort of was expecting that the fairy tale character would be darker and twisted versions of themselves  :P

I don't think you need to keep Pinnocho innocent I don't think he is really truly innocent in all the stories anyway, he could easily be made darker.  I am sure there are darker examples of him also already in existence, I mean he is bodering on being a pathological liar. I can easily imagine a version of Pinnocho who is both dark and sinister who embraces lying and envies others who resents being a puppet and turns to manipulating others to vent his frustrations.

LadyDiscord

They did have a Pinochio horror movie, it was terrible, but still creepy. Hm I'll have find an image gallery of twisted characters..either that or describe. These characters do look "fluffy" lol!
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Ironwolf85

oh my gawd... that could be a nasty dark twist... I'm reading the Grimm fairy tales comics on him to bone up.
"I will be a real boy I have to be" and the entire psychological fuck up that brings.
I liked the bio I wrote through, with combining the stories and all.
still, I hate playing villains, it makes me feel like shit, maybe I could make him a Gothic style hero? with all the perversion and psychological flaws that comes with.
maybe I'll have gepeto finally passed away, and his son is taking it hard or somthing... I will edit the profile when I get it all togeather...
yeah we need come darker pictures too
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Kunoichi

Eh, just go watch Pinnochio and the Emperor of the Night.  It's apparently known for having some really dark, surreal imagery...

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Kunoichi

You can find it easily on Youtube if you search for it. ^^

LadyDiscord

✔✦✘

Ironwolf85

that... I remember watching that once when i was little!

Kunoichi

Ironwolf85

Kunoichi

Oo; I see.  Well, I hope the Pinnochio movie gives you some inspiration for your character.

Ironwolf85

hmmm... I don't think I'll play him evil, mischevious, easy to fall prey to temptation... but his heart is always in the right place.
one big thing that might affect him is the death of his "father" and bedding a princess.
not to mention people still treat him diffrently and he DOES get bitter over it, he might be Real now, but he still looks like a full size matoinette to those who look closely enough.

now that's enough about my character.
NEXT!

Kunoichi

Ironwolf85

ooooooooh pretty...
and FYI I keep wanting to change my profile over and over again...
anyway Konichi how are you gonna do puss

Scotty Rage

Ironwolf85

which wolf...
there are two or more
the one for the three pigs, and the one for Red. and possably more, like a lithiuian legend that matches my name "Wolves of Iron" I found that out later when I typed in my own sign on name...
and remember the first to post a profile for the wolf claims it I think
, Red riding hood, and all the many many many princesses(Imagines the hotties and drools)

Sabriel

Great pictures Lady Discord :)

I like the last one best I think ^.^

Kunoichi

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 12, 2010, 12:47:22 AM
anyway Konichi how are you gonna do puss

Oo; What do you mean?  I've already got up my profile, so that's basically how I'm going to portray her...

LadyDiscord

Quote from: rage0976 on August 12, 2010, 01:28:08 AM
Aww, damnit.  I wanted to be the wolf.   :'(

You can still be a Wolf a darling. ^^
@Sabriel Thanks! It took two days to find exactly what I wanted and viola! Now I just need to work on my profile and perhaps post some pics of settings.
✔✦✘

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Kunoichi on August 12, 2010, 10:59:16 AM
Oo; What do you mean?  I've already got up my profile, so that's basically how I'm going to portray her...
oh I've been thinking of details of worldly things... and such...

Scotty Rage

Quote from: LadyDiscord on August 12, 2010, 11:07:40 AM
You can still be a Wolf a darling. ^^
@Sabriel Thanks! It took two days to find exactly what I wanted and viola! Now I just need to work on my profile and perhaps post some pics of settings.

Yeah, but can I be THAT wolf?  ^_^  As in Red and the Big Bad Wolf?  >.>  Not much into pigs and stick houses.  :P

Kunoichi

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 12, 2010, 01:14:33 PM
oh I've been thinking of details of worldly things... and such...

Ah, I see.  Well, if this roleplay starts out after the characters have finished their stories, then Puss is a pampered lady who only chases after mice for sport, rather than necessity.  She's still a servant to the Marquis of Carabas and his wife, the Princess, and is presumably as sharp as ever, though probably not expecting any trouble.

Scotty Rage

Hmm, what if we do the whole mish-mash of stories too?  Kind of like Shrek?  Or perhaps give them somewhat satirical titles?  Example: (Not So) Little Red Riding Hood, implying that Red is actually a very well developed woman, etc...and the wolf, since I don't really care for actual animal play, possibly a wolf athro, or lycan?

Just a thought.  ^_^

Ironwolf85

I see potental there...
I think I might make Pinnochio an actor, being a full size marionette has advantages, he's easily tempted, but has a good heart.