RP Ideas. [MxF] [MUL]

Started by Caleb, June 19, 2009, 04:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

A Vampire’s Cravings

Most vampires think it unclean to use humans as anything more then a food source. Not Conner though. They’re not his equal, but keeping one or two on the basis as a pet was certainly alright in his book. They were better for one thing other then their crimson life source: amusement. So when Conner’s first pet dies, he sets his eyes on a young inexperienced virgin. Virgins were always the most fun anyway.

[bondage, NC, forced orgasm, wax play, knife play]

Man’s Creation

Adam is a genetic engineer, and not just any either. Being involved in an illegal testing center, built right under the hospital in Kansas, Adam sees many things that might shock normal people. One oft hose things is a cat-girl. The girl had been normal to start out with: 18, virgin, healthy, big-breasted and sexy. Her transformation changed her drastically. Covered in fur, with an ears and tail, didn’t change how undeniably tempting she was. Also, Adam always had a thing for innocence. The cat girl was simple now. She lost the ability to speak, and had feline characteristics, right down to meowing, although was smarter then your average kitty.

Adam does what any other man in his position would do. After fondling her a few times at the work place, he kidnaps her and takes her home to his cabin where the fun really begins.

[NC, bondage]

Doctor’s Toy

A young woman is brought into the psychiatric ward, although she isn’t crazy like most the “patients” there. Her husband, a lawyer, paid big bucks to have her locked away and out of the public’s eye. Doctor Russell Williams doesn’t really know why, but he doesn’t really care either. After setting eyes on his newest patient his “wild” side comes out. One that many of his patients are lucky enough not to witness.

[NC, bondage, drug play, needle play, ect.]

-----------

PM me if interested in any and wish to further discuss.
All ideas can be altered.
;)

The Dark Raven

Caleb,

I'm quite interested in either the Vampire's Cravings, or the Doctor's Toy.  Should I send you a PM to coordinate?

Best wishes,
Lily

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Allangar

i like furry and i love playing female catlike character if you dont mind a man playing female that one would interest me

Thanks

FlaminGlory

I am also interested in Doctor's Toy or Vampire's Cravings.