Someone Answere My Prayers (ThePyroPsycho's 1st Request Thread) UPDATED!

Started by ThePyroPsycho, May 25, 2009, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePyroPsycho

Introduction

Greetings as you can tell I'm looking for a one on one roleplay with female partners only who are semi literate. I'm new to Gaia but not new to roleplaying without a doubt I've been doing it for atleast over 11years now yes you'd probably think I'd label myself adv literate but my grammar and punctuation isn't all that perfect. I'm looking for open minded roleplaying partners who don't know the meaning of limitations. I'd prefer that we roleplay through PM's or on messengers as well.

About Me

I'm a twenty-one year old living in Dallas, Texas still living with parents kind of sucks since I have no job (in the mense of searching for one) and I'm not in school even though my parents would without a doubt pay for my classes and such I'd rather do that myself with my own money. I'm quite a loner even though I've had friends here and there people will always come and go so I don't have any real friends or true friendship with anyone so I don't have much of a social life at the moment. As for my interest and what I do with my free time I'm a gamer addict, anime otaki/otaku whatever junk head, and I listen to all kinds of music from rock, metal, punk, emo, rap, and techno though I mostly listen to metal. I'm a huge Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid fan.

Rules & Guidelines

1. Please no, one liners I don't like lazy people at the keyboard who aren't willingly to give me a complete paragraph or two. You will be ignored if you give me a one-liner. D<

2. Please don't ditch me if you get tired of the roleplay or if theres something you don't like about it please tell me I wont bite your head off. Maybe just a nibble. =P

3. AGAIN I'm looking for roleplayers who are open minded with just about anything and willing to give anything a first try and roleplayers who don't know the meaning of limitations. I will love you for this. <333333333333333333333333333333

4. I'm only roleplaying either through PM's or messengers so when you send me a PM request tell me which of the two you prefer.

5. I will do any kind of cannon roleplay from either an anime or video game but no movies or television shows. Except right now in most cases for cannon roleplays I'd like a girl whos into playing genderbended characters so meaning changing a certain main male character into a female. I'll mostly be roleplaying my OC in this case.

6. ENJOY YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN!

(WANTED) MALE TO FEMALE GENDERBEND ANIME CHARACTERS

GeneStarwind (from the series Outlaw Star)x My OC
Spike (from the series Cowboy Bebop)x My OC
Vash (from the series Trigun)x My OC
Alucard (from the series Hellsing)x My OC
Amon (from the series Witch Hunter Robin)x My OC
Mugen (from the series Samurai Champloo)x My OC
Afro (from the series Afro Samurai)x My OC
Kenshin (from the series Rurouni Kenshin)x My OC
Grave (from the series Gungrave)x My OC
Allen Walker (from the series D-Gray Man)x My OC

NOTE: Thats all I can think of for right now at the moment more will be listed later on.

(WANTED) MALE TO FEMALE GENDERBEND GAME CHARACTERS

Master Chief (from the series Halo)x My OC
Marcus Fenix (from the series Gears of War)x My OC
Sephiroth (from the series Final Fantasy)x My OC
Solid Snake (from the series Metal Gear Solid)x My OC
Dante (from the series Devil May Cry)x My OC
Kratos (from the series God of War)x My OC
Ryu Hayabusa (from the series Ninja Gaiden)x My OC
Ken Ogawa (from the series Ninja Blade)x My OC

NOTE: Thats all I can think of for right now at the moment more will be listed later on.

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS

Incest
MotherxSon
FatherxDaughter
BrotherxSister
CousinxCousin

School
TeacherxStudent
PrinciplexStudent
JanitorxStudent
StudentxStudent

Anthro
MasterxCatgirl
MasterxPupgirl
MasterxFoxgirl
MasterxBunnygirl

Furry
Canines
Wolfs
Huskys
Felines
Tigers
Lapines
Equines
Dragons
Reptiles

HALO PAIRINGS

Master ChiefxCortana
Sgt JohnsonxMiranda Keyes

UNSC MarinexFemale Covenent Elite
UNSC MarinexFemale Brute

GEARS OF WAR PAIRINGS

Marcus Fenix&Anya
Dominic Santiago&Maria

General RAAMxAnya or Maria
SkorgexAnya or Maria

NOTE: Thats all I can think of for right now more will be added later.

ThePyroPsycho

ThePyroPsycho

Rockin

I'm willing to do one of your original pair ups (Mother x son. Hope you don't mind me being the son). If you feel up to any other pairings, just let me know through either PM or AIM. I mainly rather do AIM, but if you rather PM, it can be arranged.

ThePyroPsycho

Quote from: Rockin on May 27, 2009, 07:32:58 AM
I'm willing to do one of your original pair ups (Mother x son. Hope you don't mind me being the son). If you feel up to any other pairings, just let me know through either PM or AIM. I mainly rather do AIM, but if you rather PM, it can be arranged.

Sorry but my roleplay preference is with "Lady's" only no offense.

Duchess

mayeb if u add some kind of plot to the parings you like it will pull more ppl

ThePyroPsycho

Quote from: Duchess on May 27, 2009, 10:12:14 AM
mayeb if u add some kind of plot to the parings you like it will pull more ppl

Maybe....I've just gotta dedicate some time toward doing that.