help with my signature?

Started by Demascion Lycan, February 01, 2011, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

I tried to post a siggy, but it won't save when I update my profile. everything else works....
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Falanor

Is this an image?  If so then the image has to be hosted on the Wiki.  ;D

Demascion Lycan

alrigh, and how to get it hosted on the wiki?
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Beguile's Mistress

This tutorial should help you.

Our HELP forum has a tutorial sub-forum that you should check for assistance.

Blitzy

This link should help you, Demascion. :)

(Edit) Darn it, Beguille's beat me to it. Heh.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Beguile's Mistress

Demascion Lycan

Thnk. Unfortuntely, my image is too tall.... :(

Beguile's Mistress

Then you'll have to re-size it and/or crop it.  Sometimes it's necessary to make those adjustments to suit our parameters.

Demascion Lycan

the problem with that is that it has text i it tha would be eye straining at that size.

Ket

Then choose something else?  We have limits on avatar and signature size so that neither bog down the site.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Saerrael

Could you please show the image so we can take a look at the problem?

Demascion Lycan

Its fine. I will make a different signature. and I do understand the rule. there are similar rules on gaia. It just bugs me that this is an image that would be allowed on gaia, So I had hoped that I could use the image here as well, and per request, this is the image

I could size it down a little and it would be fine, but to get the height to 100 it would be really bad.

Saerrael

Hm, yeah, see what you mean, there. I think no amount of sharpening will get you your text back to readable.

Next image you pick, try to keep the dimensions in mind while picking ;)

Beguile's Mistress

That's sort of cute DL and I can see how it wouldn't hold up with re-sizing.