Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Guilty, a few times over.

Have you ever had a drink or two to ease your nerves?

tonybruno40

No (only drink to get happy)

ever turn someone on at the request of your SO

Anesa

No..... does that ever happen?

Have you ever been in a physical fight over your SO?

Novak

No, but I am guilty of the previous question.

ever meet you SO at a hotel to pretend it was a first meeting?

Anesa

Not guilty...but that's a fun idea

Ever made a bootie call up in the middle of the night

Vezaphire

Not Guilty.

Ever been part of a menage a trois?

Anesa

Not guilty

Have you ever professed "love" just to take someone in the sack?

Vezaphire

Extremely not guilty.

Have you spent a night on a roof?

Anesa

Not guilty.... but like the idea

intelligent sexy or outward beauty

Cassiopeia

Intelligent sexy, that will keep me from getting bored and keep me coming back for more!

Have you ever checked out someone while you're with your SO?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever dumped someone without any valid reason ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

DiverseDesires

not guilty

Have you ever 'accidentally' touched someone but it wasn't an accident at all?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Anesa

Guilty

Have you ever went to a bar with the intentions of picking up someone (stranger, friend) and taking them home with you?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Every regretted after having a one night stand?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

DiverseDesires

je ne regrette rien

Ever wished you'd said 'Yes' instead of 'No' ?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Anesa

Guilty...but it's been the reverse for me too, "Wish I'd said "No", instead of "Yes". :(

blue jeans and pearls or little black dress and stilettos...

adroitgrayman

Little black dress and stilettos. (And well... DiverseDesires... I wasn't to able to interpret your answer. LOL)

Nude legs or covered under stockings?

Anesa

I prefer nude, but would wear them if my SO liked them

"made up look"? (lots of makeup) or more natural look (light makeup)

adroitgrayman

Completely Natural Look.

Long loose hairs down on head or short hairs tied up in bun ?

Anesa

Long hair... I even like it on guys, but.. that's not as stylish anymore I guess

your SO"s hands/arms bound? or untied

Seara

Depends on the mood.

In a bed or in the kitchen?

BeaconOfSpirit

In the kitchen... Not only are there more fun, creative things you can do there, but it puts me close to the food and the caffeine, in case my energy starts to flag... rare, but it happens. ~chuckles evilly~

Have you ever had an outdoor tryst?
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Anesa

Guilty...

Ever walked down the produce isle at the local supermarket and just for an odd second had some sexual mental image come to mind involving a veggie or fruit?

Iniquitous

Guilty - fruit only though

Ever been grocery shopping with your mother and have her pick up a fruit or veggie and tell you how to use it during sex?
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Anesa

LOL!  Not guilty.

Have you ever worn a strap-on/french tickler  to please your partner?