Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Gives Orchid a proper kiss this time.. with a probing little caress of these lips upon hers.. tugging oh so slightly as they work their way within.. until that lower lip is quite trapped within my own. Ahhh, that's much better.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

closes eyes enjoying the kiss softly nipping his bottom lip as she kisses him
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Daelen

Gently folds her wings in along her back, stepping in against her body and kissing her slowly, his eyes closing as he tilts his head and deepens the kiss.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Breathless Intent

Kisses one of Daelen's bats while he's busy with Orchid.

OrchidofDarkness

Enjoys the kiss. Turns and kisses him back. Runs over and steals a kiss from Breathless Intent.

Mordred

Suddenly having this urge to see what Orchid's earlobe tastes like.. nibbles that juicy little morsel inside a wild little kiss.. ending with a trail along that sweet little neck.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

curiosity gets the better of her as she puts his fingers in her mouth nibbling on them wanting to taste him seeing that he taste really good she would kiss the back of his hand.

Mordred

Not wanting to break that hypnotic pouncing of those sweet lips upon these fingers.. kisses those lips as they work their soft magic.. trapping a delicious corner of the upper lip inside mine.. and nibbling that thing like a juicy little berry.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Shut my eyes enjoying the feel of Mordred lips. Returning each kiss with a soft butterfly kiss of her own

Autumn52

I would kiss her toes and then give her a pedicure massaging her feet and placing little kisses there
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

leans over Xandi and places soft warm kisses along her spin.

Mordred

Clamps lips to that neck, absorbing the wild pulse of the Winged Orchid for a few long, hypnotic moments.. before pulling back. "Yikes.. sorry.. left a blue mark. Seems.. there is still some blue in this dude."
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

bites bottom lip closeing her eyes still bent over she would stand up after the bite on her neck and return the favor

Adammair

Slowly moves his hand upward, brushing a few strands of hair from her face, before leaning in even more slowly, as if time itself had stopped, and places his lips to hers smoothly, cradling the back of her head in his hand, their breathing becoming one for a long, endless moment.

OrchidofDarkness

Pulling him against her body as their lips meet in a tender passion filled kiss, her own eyes cant help but close savoring his kiss and the softness of his lips. Black feathered wings extend wrapping around him in a warm feathered embrace pulling him as close to her as he could get. Parting his lips with her own to taste his sweet deep kiss even more.

Autumn52

I would pull her close wrapping her in a warm embrace. Kissing her cheek as I whisper how beautiful she is and how I feel her strength and warmth surrounding me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

Smiles enjoying the kiss very much. Allows her own hands to wrap around her pulling her in close the black feathered wings stretching out softly folding back into place the tip of the lead feather brushing against her soft body. Whispers in her ear sweet dark nothings

Daelen

Takes that rose from her hand and runs it over her cheek and neck gently, the thorns lightly scratching her flesh. His eyes darken as he leans in and licks the thin trails of blood from her skin, kissing the warmth of her flesh gently.

OrchidofDarkness

Is taken by surprise and shivers in delight from the lightness of his lounge against her skin. Turning around capturing his soft silken lips with her own in a deep kiss

Daelen

Moans as she captures his lips, stepping into the kiss and wrapping his arms around her.

OrchidofDarkness

Sucks on his bottom lips as she kisses him deeply

TheLegionary

* tenderly kiss her forehead*

OrchidofDarkness

puts a soft kiss on his cheek

Mordred

Gives the lovely Orchid a soft kiss.. tugging gently yet firmly on that sweet lower lip.. sliding hands back into those silky strands.. basking in a soaring sensation into her enchanting waves of sweet Darkness.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

devilish smile plays as I capture Mordred top lip between my teeth tugging ever so softly yet just enough to draw a dew drops of blood from him quickly sucking on his top lip now slipping into a deep blissful kiss of pure delight.