Request for Survey Responders Regarding Battery Chargers

Started by dragonsen, August 23, 2013, 11:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonsen

Hello,

I am doing research for a client of mine. They need as many people as possible to fill out this survey about power adapters and wireless power technology. It only takes a minute or two. This is NOT spam. You will NOT be contacted. No personal information will be collected.

Power Survey
Knowledge is the gathering of useless information - Arthvr Dragonsen
Discord: arthvrdragonsen
My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

alextaylor

Not a very helpful survey. If you ask me whether I want to charge something without a cable, of course! The better question would be, "How much are you willing to pay for it?" Or if you have such a prototype, do some actual dry testing. Market research can be very inaccurate.
O/O

dragonsen

Quote from: alextaylor on August 24, 2013, 05:04:08 AM
Not a very helpful survey. If you ask me whether I want to charge something without a cable, of course! The better question would be, "How much are you willing to pay for it?" Or if you have such a prototype, do some actual dry testing. Market research can be very inaccurate.

I didn't write the survey. Marketing is not my field of expertise. Actually, the responses he is getting is helping him apparently.
My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

Blythe

Took the survey. It was about 3 minutes of my time, so it was no big deal. Hope it helps your client out.

For those curious, the survey is on SurveyMonkey.

dragonsen

My client still needs more answers. It only takes two minutes to fill it out. No private information will be collected.