GT Has SOME Ideas (Seeking M 4 F)

Started by Greenthorn, September 17, 2012, 08:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I am looking for a story, an investigation into the lives of two people even. One thing I cannot and will not do is a story completely based on sex… it’s boring for me. I liked characters that become developed, stay out of the box, and surprise me on occasion. I am very hesitant to begin writing, especially with someone new… call it shyness if you will… whatever. I do sometimes come off as a bit snobby, but you can blame my many years of being here on Elliquiy!

Either way, please do check out my Ons and Offs for some of my stories. I tend to meet my writing partner in terms of quantity, but be warned… I don’t stick around if I feel the story isn’t “doing it” for me… if this happens, it’s the STORY, not the PARTNER.

Some ideas follow:

I love playing the psychotic person in my rps because… well… I’m a bit psychotic! I think I need to open up to being the “victim”, to see if I am capable of playing one correctly.

Shy psychotic stalker: I truly do mean psychotic… anything goes… but I like the thought of this guy being shy and not willing to forge a common relationship. I am all for the posts being about their separate lives, not even crossing paths. Just let me know how psychotic you are capable of getting so the story can be properly placed in the correct forum.

I like the thought of wanting something I cannot have, especially when it’s right in front of me.

The other woman (not what you think!): this is more of a love story. A man is happily or unhappily married to some woman (the relationship is totally dependent on the taste of the writer). The other woman is a friend/coworker/neighbor/whatever… who has fallen for this man but he won’t give her the time of day. Perhaps the man takes advantage of this woman… but the goal is for him to eventually see her in a different light.

Characters: I don’t care what characters look like to an extent. They can be fat, thin, muscular, balding, hairy, geeky, sporty… anything. The only requirement I have is that he is taller than my character.

Posts: As I mentioned, I generally meet my partner’s quantity in my posts. I can promise at least one weekly post, but will post more often if I’m totally in love with the story (or if my partner is someone I feel I am meshing well with). Be forewarned though, sometimes I become unsure of myself and might look for guidance.

Other ideas: I am always open to hearing ideas from people. It’s been a very long time since I have written an rp as I have been involved in a phone rp over the past four years (yes, four years straight!) and have become a bit lazy with pouring out my creativity for new things. If you have read my ons and offs (I’m pretty sure most, if not all, are still valid) and have some ideas… even if you do not want to particularly write with me… feel free to PM those ideas!

Potential Partners: If you like either of the above ideas, please elaborate on your “take” of them through PM. I want to make sure we are on the same page before we begin writing. Lastly, please don’t take this post as an indication of my writing abilities… I tend to have a bit of ADD when trying to get my points across!