New RP ideas

Started by Jecht, May 17, 2010, 08:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I'm wanting to slowly start some RPs again so here is some fresh new ideas from me.

Silent Hill:
I am a silent Hill fanatic. I'd love to come up with an idea that goes with the series. What it contains would be something we would talk out. This could be an idea that we do

A man is in a car wreck and wakes to find the area he was in is foggy. He doesn't remember where he is or where he was going. He gets out of the car and starts to walk down the road to find a woman (your character) passed out. He helps her and together they explore the fog. Maybe at one point, monsters surround them and when they close their eyes and open them, they are gone.

The Loner

Setting:Wild West
Plot:
Isaac rode his brown horse into the town. Everyone stopped and stared at him as though he was some kind of monster. It could be the way his hat was on his way low or it could be the blood trickling down his arm. Either way, nobody tried to help him as he collapsed in the middle of the town. His guns were made of gold plate and the sword on his back, pure silver. But why would anyone want a sword made out of silver? Werewolves. Isaac wore a gold cross that was way older than him. For what?Vampires. The town of RockCreek is about see things that should never be seen.

Some kinds of RPs I'd like to see is
Vampire/Vampire Hunter

I'm really up for anything. Just check out my o/o's

I'll add more later. Please check out my Ons/Offs for what I like or PM any ideas you have.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry