PermaBanned

Started by Oreo, December 01, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Marchoisas / Shameless Sinner/  IntolerableMinx: Repeated incivility to members and Staff. Threats to the site and Staff. Reported to being rude in PMs as well. Trolling the Banned boards, and leaving comments to other Suspended/Castrated members on how to make a new account to get around being Banned/Suspended.

QuoteStaff -

I have come to take the time to explain that staff decisions are not made lightly, nor by one person. We deliberate en masse until we reach a consensus on how to resolve the matter. What was written to you was not from one staff member personally, but a compilation from the entire staff.

We have been deliberating on your behavior since August 23rd. This is not out of the blue. We gave you warnings, and left you ample opportunity to change your approach to other members of Elliquiy. Yet, you continued in the same manner, even going as far as telling staff that you were doing nothing wrong.

Your castration was cut short for the simple reason that you met us with confrontation rather than introspection.

We wish you well on your journey to a new RP site.

Marchiosas -

Fine. So be it, you ruthless bitch. But mark my vords; I am going to make you remember this day, and vhat you did to me. Fucking double standards, and your hypocracy. I wil not take this lying down, and let you do this to me, there are plenty of vays to do damage to websites, and even crash them. Never before in my life did I feel motivated to take a interest in learning to hack and perform cyber-attacks, until now. Just another type of martial art I guess, meant to fight bigots like you.

Like I vrote in one of the threads back then; I belive in revenge, and in fighting injustice and hypocracy. And I intend to see it done. The vay I see it, I got nothing left to lose, since you took it all from me.

And pray to vhatever god you belive in, that we never meet in real life, slut, or I'm going to show you vhat a REAL attack on someone looks like.

Returned as Shameless Sinner.

QuoteNice... here is a cookie

So... you figured it out, huh, Mith? Congrats, that was a freebie. See vhat good it wil do. I'l be back 2 hours later vith a new profile, a new IP, and a new persona to act out, to get thru your fucking little aproval charade. As much as I dont like to pretend and to act like this, you arent leaving me a choice.

I told you before. I will NOT take this lying down, being banned vithout a second chance. You wil remember vhat you did to me. And I've only just started to learn some tricks on the Net. Looking at the Denied forum, I can see I'm not the only victim of your fucking hypocrisy. Steampunkette never did anything wrong either, and you kicked her.

Mark my words, bitch. Its not over. You wil either reinstate me, or spend the rest of your life banning me over and over again. And only a matter of time until I figure out how to do more acros the Net.

-Marchoisas-

Continues to try and circumvent the approval team, with exemplary applications, only to turn mean once she gains access.

Latest incarnation:

Quote from: IntolerableMinx on December 19, 2014, 01:02:18 AM
...RP post...

"More potential members... nice!" Marchoisas reflected in satisfaction.

// Take your time replying, since I doubt I'd be on for more then 15 mins or so, until those jerks on the staff ban this incarnaton of me again. But, I'l see you again in a few days vith a new me and a new reply, and thats a promise, undisclosed name! Takes a LOT more then a stupid ban to stop me and make me abandon my friends! ;)  //

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oreo

JoshBanks / TheDuke: Was initially revoked due to creepy PM behavior, that escalated to asking people to play with him for money. When advised that this was unacceptable behavior on Elliquiy he seemed quite contrite, making every effort to mollify Staff.

Quote from: JoshBanks on November 25, 2014, 12:24:18 PM
Thank you. I appreciate the care that this was taken with, and I thank you for reviewing me. Again I'd like to apologize for any problems I have caused and I would deeply like to apologize to anyone I made feel uncomfortable. I hope to return when given the chance. I wish everyone the best and a good holidays.

Shortly after this reply, he was confronted in his Revoked thread by Shameless Sinner aka Marchoisas where she advised him to open a new account. His reply to her was:

Quote from: JoshBanks on November 25, 2014, 11:49:57 AM
You can't do that soulless. While it would be nice to abuse the system it's not way to go. You just got to apologize and learn from it.Thank you for the advice, but I'd rather just be reinstated. I want to be apart of this community, not a terrorist. I can contribute
Within an hour he had created TheDuke account, which we banned along with the original duplicitous account.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Nadir

CrystalFeathers/Divergentsolace/DarkenedCracks/Iridescent Iris : CrystalFeathers had her approval revoked for making repeated threats of suicide to garner attention. She made three other accounts, Divergentsolace, DarkenedCracks and Iridescent Iris. Her refusal to work with staff and repeated deceit has forced our hand. She is no longer welcome in our community under any circumstances. 

Blythe

Michael Corvus: Michael Corvus was given a ban previously for behavior that involved passive-aggressively manipulating ladies for the purposes of phone sex, cybersex, (basic breaking of the meat-market rule), and attempting to justify his behavior by claiming to be intoxicated. He displayed particularly possessive tendencies and became manipulative with ladies that did not give him the type of attention he wanted.

Upon his re-admittance to the community Staff became increasingly aware of the full extent of his unacceptable behavior. More members came forward to report his infractions both past and present, despite his apparent disinterest in the forums. It has become apparent that he does not fit Elliquiy's boundaries of etiquette.

Oreo

Kekec: We advocate freedom of speech on Elliquiy, but this is a misogynistic attack of the highest order. Such verbal abuse will not be tolerated.

Text of the post Kekec made:

I believe that technology and medicine have allowed men weak of mind and/or body to keep surviving and take up positions of power. These men are numerous, and their existence is most prominent in the most developed of countries where strong men possessed of raw intelligence are overshadowed and forced to live as aberrations while real aberrations of nature lead the world into a cesspit of equality.

That said, men in the developed countries have lost the disciplinarian mentality; they falsely think it to be crude and backward. It may be backward if we are talking about obsolescence, but if re-implemented, it would put the world back on track.

Being a man used to mean something. Today it's the same as being a woman even though we're better at almost everything. Our efforts are diminished by the presence of women in the outside world, where we are called equal even though it is obvious that we are contributing more to the society than they ever will.

Being a man used to mean respect. Women dared not belittle you, and not for fear of being beaten, but because they were aware of the greatness of men. In turn we provided for them, protected them, and let them have their shiny trinkets. Furthermore, unemployment was almost not an issue.

Being a man used to mean that you don't need to use force in order to establish harmony in a household. Your figure, voice and presence was enough.

A man never humiliated a woman for not earning. Today, women can't wait to mock their partner if they're earning one cent more than them.

This dying breed of man that I've mentioned earlier feels the death of reason in the world, and now, helpless for the first time in human history, he stoically absorbs the injustices of political correctness. Yet still these men are possessed of a unique integrity with which they would yell at the top of their lungs on a sinking ship, "Women and children first!", while women clamoring for equality and claiming that men are mistreating them, would be first to fill the lifeboats and wouldn't utter a sound except scream for their life.

And that, gentlemen, is why men need to be respected. Men are straightforward and consistent with their goals, while women are scatterbrained and will change their life views five times a day.

But all I've written here is ultimately useless, because sense has died long ago, and the world is filled with feminine values. Women and weak men abound with their views of equality and political correctness. Yet evolution doesn't care about political correctness, and maybe there is still a lingering chance that we may go back on the right track, because that is the only way we may reach the stars. Only by fusing technology and the core natural values can we achieve anything we imagine.

So, to answer the OP's question, a man should never have the need to even contemplate hitting a woman. But that is a bygone Utopia.

Thank you to the Lords who took a stand and reported this abusive speech.

Blythe

mcontroller: A pervasive pattern of using Elliquiy to solicit underage RP, pure and simple. mcontroller was warned about the rules about underage RP in the past, and instead of amending his behavior, he used Elliquiy's PM system to attempt to recruit people for offsite underage RP. In no manner is it permitted to use Elliquiy to solicit underage RP for any medium. As such, he is no longer welcome on this forum.

Blythe

Snickerz: Serious infractions of various Elliquiy rules (civility, using Elliquiy as substitute for mental health professionals, disregard of her privileges as GM, harassment and highly disturbing behaviour). She established a pattern of threats of self harm, threats to harm other members, attempts to manipulate members of Elliquiy, and intimidation. Multiple members of Elliquiy approached staff with concerns about their safety after she made unmistakable threats, which are a punishable offense. She was suspended from the community after this behaviour came to light.

Upon Snickerz petitioning for readmittance, Elliquiy staff came to the conclusion that her behaviour and presence does not mesh well with the general atmosphere on Elliquiy. It was decided that she would not be admitted back to Elliquiy now or in the future, to ensure the safety and integrity of the community.

Oniya

Kdyami/GreyMingan

On December 5, 2014, Staff received a message from Kdyami's account that he had been killed in action.  This message was apparently sent to a number of Kdyami's RP partners as well.  As we found no corroborating evidence, we placed the account on Hiatus, pending an official announcement.

On April 7, Kdyami's account logged in briefly, and then an account by the name of GreyMingan registered.  Staff's investigation showed indisputable evidence that GreyMingan and Kdyami were, in fact, the same person and that the death story - and possibly more - had been untrue.  At that point, we were unsure if the lie was due to a compromised account.  When GreyMingan posted an intro thread and perpetuated the deception, both accounts were banned.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

smokindriver

Staff received a number of reports of smokindriver about his possessive behavior towards many Ladies of Elliquiy, making unwanted impositions on ladies both on and off E - questioning them about their activities, accusing them of liking other members (or even real life acquaintances) 'more', and other emotional manipulation when they did not post or act as he wished.  After instituting disciplinary measures, several more reports have come in, further reinforcing staff's decision.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

Mikem - a suicide threat, drama and immature behavior at some points, repeated behavioral issues, blurring roleplay and RL, emotionally manipulative, previously admitted to being a RL stalker, previously by his own admission claimed to make RL threats to a point where police were involved, other creepy problems. After Staff repeatedly tried to engage him to address many of his problems, it became clear he could not or would not adapt to Elliquiy's culture and rules. Once this was clear, Staff decided that he is not welcome back now or in the future.

Oreo

bacchanalianwayfarer: Caught lying, real life as well as on site stalking, and manipulating members.

Oreo

Kckolbe: Continued rudeness and passive aggressive incivility after a return from Suspension.

Vekseid

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity: Discovered impersonating another person. Not just using the woman's photographs but also her real name and other aspects of her identity. Marissa built an entire fake life around pretending to be her, down to impersonating her friends.

Disturbing would be an understatement.

Mithlomwen

Dorian Gray: Soliciting underaged roleplay

Dorian Gray solicited RPs, seeking partners to play preteen characters.

Created a duplicate account under the name Crail.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Nadir

Sabby - Refused to discuss civility issues after being placed on Suspension; Suspension then moved to a ban.

Vekseid

Rolo - Decided Elliquiy was his personal meat market.

Spreading personal information.

Mithlomwen

DaCookie - Sent several PMs of a disturbingly personal nature to several different women.  When confronted about these, told us:

QuoteFurthermore the site now seems to pander to a certain type of female as the site has become a c0k fest while being completely against types like me who are open, cheeky and 'live the lifestyle' so to speak. Doubt you are getting any real doms here. Just pussified cuck men rping what they think something is like.
Baby, it's all I know,

Oreo

Zoophilian - Repeatedly requesting underage RP. Using deceptive tactics to get a new Elliquiy account.
Her utter disregard for our rules (now including 'no duplicate accounts' and 'Do not deceive') make her undesirable as a member.

Vekseid

Seranova - Multiple reports of soliciting real-life hookups, failure to respect stated limits during interactions, using medical conditions to garner sympathy, seeking to obtain money from members, and harassment.

Elliquiy is not a meat market.

Mithlomwen

Faelover/Centurion - Joined Elliquiy under false pretenses.  Willfully perpetuated a false identity, revealing the truth only prior to asking for a Hiatus.  His hiatus is now permanent.
Baby, it's all I know,