The boredom of Karada Tamashï (Ichikuji High) [Academy][Always Recruiting]

Started by Lynnette, April 01, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Very nice character. I can't imagine the poop that will hit the fan when another person's mind is put in his body, or he works out when in someone else's that a friend or stranger is now in his!

Zeth

Yugishogun has personally told me he does not want to switch with a boy. He would rather body switch with another girl. Double Reaper is that allowed? Would anyone be willing to do that?

Lynnette

Quote from: Zeth on April 04, 2015, 01:28:38 PM
Yugishogun has personally told me he does not want to switch with a boy. He would rather body switch with another girl. Double Reaper is that allowed? Would anyone be willing to do that?

It is a part of the sheet, so yes, it is allowed.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

King Serperior

Interesting character, Thesunmaid!  ^.^

Quote from: Haibane on April 04, 2015, 01:25:59 PM
Very nice character. I can't imagine the poop that will hit the fan when another person's mind is put in his body, or he works out when in someone else's that a friend or stranger is now in his!
I can see Ren not minding being in his body, haha!  Though, it makes me wonder what others will think when they wind up in Ren's body.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Thesunmaid

well feel free to switch ren with mine...technically he's female under his clothes...and poor ryo will be panicking once he realizes that someone else is in his body.

it will be one of those"I can explain!" moments.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

AidenWhite

My guy would be all "I'm strangely attracted to this guy, but why? We're both guys... Am I gay?!"
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Thesunmaid

Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

King Serperior

Quote from: Thesunmaid on April 04, 2015, 01:42:25 PM
well feel free to switch ren with mine...technically he's female under his clothes...and poor ryo will be panicking once he realizes that someone else is in his body.

it will be one of those"I can explain!" moments.

Haha, true!  I can't wait to see who ends up in who's bodies first.   :D
Quote from: AidenWhite on April 04, 2015, 01:48:21 PM
My guy would be all "I'm strangely attracted to this guy, but why? We're both guys... Am I gay?!"
I can imagine Yuuji winding up in Ren's body would be a unique experience for him.  I don't believe that he's ever actually worn girls' underwear despite his collection, so maybe that'll affect him in that degree.

Just don't steal Ren's panties!  He rather likes them!  >.> 
Quote from: Thesunmaid on April 04, 2015, 02:07:39 PM
hehe nah its just I have a damn nice arse :P
So does Ren!  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Thesunmaid

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Aoi Houtarou
Nationality: Japanese

Physical Description: With a height of 5'8" / 177cm, he possesses a normal body build. Despite his low energy lifestyle, he does not get fat, as he does not eat excessively. His hair is always wild and messy, and even hair products such as hairgel offer little help.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes

Personality: The king of not giving a single fuck, Houtarou spends his high school days trying to do just enough for whatever is required and nothing else. Calling it a "low energy lifestyle," he does not partake in any extracurricular activities and only studies just enough to get average grades. Despite all that, he has a sharp mind and has quite the deductive reasoning skillset, though it's often left unused. Snark and sarcasm are his weapons of choice when someone stands against him or attempts to preach him about his lifestyle choices.

Background: Aoi Houtarou is an only child. He comes from a wealthy family, as his parents run a chain of high class hotels and resorts all over Japan and are currently expanding overseas to other Asian countries, such as Taiwan and Indonesia. Because of that his parents are currently abroad for an extended period of time.

Houtarou's home is a luxurious mansion located about a fifteen minute walk away from Ichikuji High, or five minutes by limo, which is how he usually comes and goes. Living with him is his grandfather, who is a kind but elusive man who often speaks vaguely of his past, often implying he was some sort of secret agent or spy. Houtarou takes these tales with a huge grain of salt. In their employment are four maids and butler, who cook, clean, and otherwise maintain the mansion and take care of mundane tasks for them. This gives him even more time to do whatever he wants, which is usually something along the lines of lazing about or reading a book while lazing about.

Ons: Vaginal, anal, oral, light bondage, thigh high stockings.
Offs: Extreme pain, scat, vore, guru, and other nasty stuff most people generally don't like.
Ons/Offs thread: My O/O's.

Extra Images: 1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lynnette

I'm happy to see that people are bouncing ideas and by all means continue. I'll try to get up some of the initial threads relatively soon. I'm also considering to take wishes for the first swap, or swaps in general. All wishes will of course be strictly anonymous and only I will know who you wanted (it'll be done by PM of course) but it has not been set and since not all characters are received yet (I've gotten a few confirmations through PMs and such) it'd be unfair to allow for wishes just yet.

For now though, keep on doing what you're doing <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Mellific

Name: Tachibana Hanako
Physical Description: Hanako is 60 inches tall (152.4 centimeters, or about 5 feet) and 50 kilograms (110 pounds). She has a healthy physique with a slight hourglass figure, to accommodate the curves of her hips and chest. Her breasts are a comfortable C cup. Her shoe size is a 23 (or 6.5-7 in America). Her hair color is a light blond and her eyes are amber. She is rather pale, with no freckles, moles, or birth marks. She has no tattoos or body piercings and no visible permanent scars.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Absolutely.
Personality: Hanako is introverted, somewhat quiet, and largely inexperienced. She is a genius when it comes to art, to the point that she does not seem to need to put a hint of effort into her work. However, that is made up by the fact that seemingly all other subjects in school are excruciatingly difficult for her. She has to study far longer than the average student and work twice as hard, just to come close to competing with their understanding and experience. Socially, she is just as awkward and clumsy, though unlike the subjects in school, social norms are not as easy to learn. Hanako longs to fit in, blend in, even. Though she is a prodigy with her art, the prospect of fame and fortune is far from being her dream.
Background: Hanako is a gifted child. She is an art prodigy, someone who can effortlessly create a masterpiece, whether it be by means of pen, paintbrush, or wireless tool attached to a drawing tablet. From a very young age, she was set apart from the rest, her parents and teachers recognizing the gift she'd been given and the talent she possessed. Unfortunately, they were so focused on advancing her with artwork, that they neglected to consider the other fundamental aspects of education. Hanako's parents are certain that she will become a world-renowned artist one day and as such, do not believe college is a necessity for her. They make a habit of pressuring her to drop out of school, even now, to pursue a career, fame, and fortune. However, Hanako believes she should graduate from school and even attend college, like everyone else. More than anything, she wants to be viewed as 'normal,' and 'average,' and it was with that intention, she set out on her own, sold a small collection of paintings and moved into her own apartment, with the aspiration of focusing on school, even hoping to blend in with the other students. Her apartment is rather large and lush, far too grandiose for one sixteen year old. Most of it appears untouched, in fact, because it is. Her room, on the other hand, is an absolute mess of books, magazines, clothes, food, and the like. It is rather obvious where she spends the majority of her time. Living in such a large apartment all on her own can get rather lonely, but Hanako focuses on her task of blending in, using that as motivation to continue on. She is an only child, who still visits her parents frequently, wanting to maintain a decent relationship with them, despite them constantly pressing her to fulfill their agenda.
Ons: Boys, Intelligence, People following/fulfilling their dreams, People living average lives, Tutors, Vaginal, Anal, Oral (giving and receiving), Being taught (because she's inexperienced), Being dominated (without being a slave), Being inspired.
Offs: Blood and gore, Extreme Brutality, Toilet play, Watersports, Vore, Scat, etc.
Ons/Offs thread: Here

O/O | A/A | MM

Lynnette

Alright, Character Roster is up, everyone who have been approved, please post up your own sheets!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226829.msg11131917#msg11131917

And yeah, the name is differently named, it is the same game, I'm planning on changing it overall, I wasn't happy with the current one!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

la dame en noir

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 03, 2015, 04:13:16 PM
Aww, why not join in? *Offers Noir a hand*

eh...I haven't done Japanese centered rps in YEARS - like...since Gaia. It would be strange for me. But, I do think all the profiles are really cute.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 05, 2015, 03:42:36 PM
eh...I haven't done Japanese centered rps in YEARS - like...since Gaia. It would be strange for me. But, I do think all the profiles are really cute.

Well, I'll include some basic etiquette in the resources whenever it goes up, so there's not much to worry about on that front anyways. Overall, I won't go too hard on that prospect, but there will be notions of it. I'm sure you would make a lovely addition to the game <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Evalon

I had my character sheet approved so I'll be joining in the fun :)

Edit: Whoopsie! Just realized there is a character sheet thread to put this in. I should do that! I am -so- off my game right now >.<

Name: Yokokawa, Akimi

Physical Description: Akimi is actually male, though she lives her life as a female and keeps her actual gender a secret. She plans to go full-way after she gets out of school. She also wears breast-forms to give the appearance of a large bosom. Everything else, however, is natural. She wears contacts and without them or at the very least her glasses the world is a very blurry place.
Sexual Orientation: Sexually attracted to males, though a minor attraction to females that'd be closer to envy than sexual.

Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Absolutely.
Personality: Akimi is extremely self-conscious about her image. She grew up uncomfortable with who she is. Being a boy never felt right to her, yet at a young age that wasn't an easy thing to understand. It was only as she grew older did she realize that, more than anything, she wished she has been born a girl. As a result of her self-doubt even know she tries to hide who she is. She's afraid if anyone found out she was really male they'd hate her and consider her a freak. She is shy, reserved, and not very out going due to the constant fear of being found out and ostracized, which was what happened at her old school. Now, with a fresh school, she wants to be the person she should be without people knowing who she once was. Once you get past the self-doubt and self-consciousness you find a very sweet girl who is always willing to lend a hand to those in need. She loves feeling accepted and that drives her actions. It is better to love form afar than to let someone in and have them hurt you. That is the motto she lives by.

Background: Akimi lives alone most of the time, or at least it feels that way. Her father is always at work. He works for an American firm and spends most of his time overseas. Her mother works as his secretary and as such usually follows him on his trips leaving Akimi roam of the home. When they are home they aren't really around. They bury themselves so deep in work that they might as wells not be at home. Akimi partly blames herself for that. She feels like, due to how she is, they try and spend as much time at work as they can. Realistically it's probably not true, they are just hard workers, but she can't shake the feeling it is.

She's an only child and doesn't have any friends. Her old school was a nightmare for her. Everyone knew her as the young boy who couldn't fit in and when she started her transition toward living completely as a female they were not accepting. She was poked fun of, teased, and bullied. Her parents told her if she wasn't tough enough to put up with it then she shouldn't continue her lifestyle. She shouldered the pain and pressed forward in silence.

Her parents were actually surprisingly supportive. They were resistant at first thinking it was just a phase but after some time they came to accept it wasn't and offered to help Akimi along the way, given that she go through school, get into a good college, and take up the family business. She accepted their terms. She wanted, more than anything, to feel accepted by them.

Akimi works part-time as a clerk for a convenience store down the street from her home. Her grades are good, and she would like to join some club activities but is self-conscious about her abilities.

Ons: Mild bondage, dressing up, submission, body-swaps, transformation, humiliation
Offs: Excessive rudeness, being talked down to over who she is.
Ons/Offs thread: Link here
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Kimera

WIP. Still need some work in general and still need to figure out her background.

Name: Akiyama Chiyoko (Aki-chan or Yoko for friends)

Physical Description:
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual. "Why only settle for one of two options? That's leaving out half the fun!"

Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: yes
Personality: Chiyoko is a sweet, bright and kindhearted girl. Loves to sing, dance and enjoy life to the fullest. She's very open-minded in practically anything, from music to food to her interests in love. In most cases, she will give something a try instead of simple refusing.
When it comes to intimacy, Chiyoko has no problem adapting to her partner, enjoying following as much as taking the reigns in case her partner is shy or submissive.
Background:

Ons: Singing, Swimming, Flirting, Kissing, Exhibitionism, Public intimacy, Boys, Girls, Candy...lots and lots of candy
Offs: That which should only belong in the toilet

Top Cat

*sigh* Mendokusai...

I'll be throwing my hat into the ring a little later. Still need to prune down a coherent character concept, but Reaper and I have been discussing it a little bit through private chat. I'll see if I can get something solid together this evening.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Charlemagne

Oh my goodness someone told me about this so I decided to have a look!

I can have a character up tonight, if there's space. Are there any staff members yet?

Thesunmaid

AidenWhite

Quote from: ItsOzone on April 28, 2015, 05:00:04 PM
Oh my goodness someone told me about this so I decided to have a look!

I can have a character up tonight, if there's space. Are there any staff members yet?

Just one. The homeroom teacher... and there's a nurse too if I recall correctly.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Lynnette

Sleepy midnight phone post, please excuse any spelling errors.

Yes there's space. Only factory is the holdeplass teacher and an NPC/character-relevant nurse. All sheets go by PM.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

Kimera I like your girl. The picture is *terribly* cute. Who is she?

Moon Hound Hati

I haven't watched it myself, but she's from Yahari Ore no Seishun.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.