OrangeCreams Requests [F seeking M]

Started by OrangeCream, April 05, 2012, 03:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrangeCream

Hello, hello! Welcome to my little show.

Important
If you send me a boring message, you probably wont get a reply. I like to know a little about people before I roleplay with them. :)

OrangeCream

Things I cannot/will not do

Necrophilia
Yuri/Yaoi
Guro/Vore
Queening
Steampunk
Severe punishment [Needles, and the like]

Basically, if it's not on this list, you'll be fine. Feel free to PM me ideas, suggestions, ect. I wont bite... Much.

OrangeCream

Lazy, vague ideas. Lets make a good one, shall we?

PM me, don't post here!
If I accept, please describe your character in detail (Hair color, height, eye color, ect) in your first RP post, or use a picture!

Long term

Last Paradise

Scenario: After a stormy night on a ship, which is now visiting the bottom of the ocean, Rosalin has washed up on a beautiful beach. Unknown to her, something dangerous lurks within. Your character will be something of a man-beast/demon, that inhabits the island. It's the only form of intelligent life that my character can communicate with. Personality should match someone/thing that's been on the island alone for years, if not centuries. Everything that is used on the island is either washed up, or fabricated from things on the island.

Wanted:  An island survival based roleplay. Lets make this fun, and adventurous! Feel free to make up plants and animals, but remember to be descriptive of what it is and what it does.

Will be some sex scenes, but only when appropriate. Some non-con, strange smut is expected! Initial meeting should show that he's been here alone for years, but nothing intense, after is fair game though! If one of us is going to initiate a scene, please, let's brief one another - Lets not cause distress if it's something one of us doesn't want to do... However, let's come up with some crazy surprises.

Pokemon
*Something I really would like to do*

Don't really have a plot, but maybe something like trainer x trainer, Trainer x trainer x pokemon, pokegirl x trainer, trainer x pokemon. Who knows. Just shoot me up, and I'm sure we can plan something out, but I would really like to do something with this!

Short term

Daddys not-so-little girl

Scenario: When Maybella returns home to see her father after four years of living with her mother, he's in for a big shock. His now 18 year old daughter has a strange love for dressing up, cooking, cleaning, and other... Activities. After seeing his daughter with a much older man, in HIS home, he decides to intervene.

Wanted: A kinky, smutty jealous father who thinks his daughter needs something a little better. Non-con, bondage, all that kinky shit. Set in modern times. Lots of housemaid based things~!

Trapped in the basement
Scenario: Aya found herself lost in the red light district, nearing the end of an alleyway, she's kidnapped. When she wakes, she's in a damp cellar, laying in a patch of hay, wearing nothing but an old white shirt. Now she's left to the experiments of a madman!

Wanted: A crazy, experiment based roleplay. My character will be forced into dozens upon dozens of embarrassing, painful, and sexual tests all for the sake of "science". What's he experimenting? Who knows! All we know for sure, is the better she does, the better her life gets.

Dragons nest

Scenario: Deep in the cracks of the Upper Crust, the last of the dragons roost. A lone human explores to bring back what could be the last dragon egg... Only to discover no more eggs, only one last, very aggressive male dragon.

Wanted: Male Dragon that can transform into a male demi-human looking to reproduce.
Parings
PM me to make a plot with me!
[M x F]
Teacher x Student
Human x Fairy
Demon x Human
Orc x Elf
New owner x Cat
Furry x Anthro [Think Wild Zoo]

Picture Ideas
Pictures I like, maybe we can make a roleplay out of it, or incorporate it in another one.

Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5

OrangeCream

Update!

Idea 1 taken
Idea 4 added
Craving idea 3 preeze

OrangeCream

Update!

Idea 5 added
Will be extremely picky about thiiiisssss one!

Still craving idea 3

Genbu83

The dragon themes to seems interesting.what is tour pokemon rp idea?