News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tavern of Ghosts

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

*is royally pissed*

MAR! Stop being dead, right this instant!

Autumn Sativus

You didn't get upset when I died. >:(
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

Did you ever give me special snuggles? No, you gave them all to Desan! *pouts*

Autumn Sativus

Hey I snuggled the ---- out of you in your hut where no one could see... >.>
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

... That was you!? Man, I was so drunk that night I thought it was the goa... uh...

>_>

<_<

SAFFRON! Stop being drowned! Now, young lady!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Nadir

*mournfully snuggles Mar*

Marguerite

Nadir

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

The Dark Raven

Now Avi shall be forever known as Nearly Headless Nick ;-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Avi

*walks in, sighing as he shakes his head*  I *told* you.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

LadySky

*runs to the Avi ghost and tries desperatly to hug him*   :'(

"Avi, my Avi!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Marguerite

Welcome to the Ghost Zone.

Ryven

*pops up from behind the bar with a full tray of muffins, setting them on the bar top*  Sorry, Avi...

Rockin

Quote from: Avi on June 18, 2009, 10:49:50 AM
*walks in, sighing as he shakes his head*  I *told* you.

well, sorry about that, but it was hard to believe ya with what you kept saying >>

if you have a power role and you're about to be lynched, you could've just said it so as to save your skin. So yeah, you could've told us you was a soulmate (without giving us away of your other soulmate) and we'd could've backed off and picked a new canidate. However, I do understand that some roles (Like seers) should be kept in secret.

again, sorry for voting for ya.

Ryven

Just because someone claims to be a 'power' role, does not mean they're telling the truth.  Just something to keep in mind.

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2009, 02:07:15 PM
Just because someone claims to be a 'power' role, does not mean they're telling the truth.  Just something to keep in mind.

that's why we got counter claims. If there's another one claiming the same thing, we'll make one another prove it. if we lynch the actual one, we'll just auto lynch the liar.

Ryven

No one can prove their role.  Everything is conjecture because we never find out who did what until their role is revealed.  Also, if someone claims to be [insert role here] that doesn't automatically mean that the real one is going to come forward because even if the liar is lynched, the real one is now revealed to the werewolves to be eaten.

Xillen

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2009, 02:44:26 PM
No one can prove their role.  Everything is conjecture because we never find out who did what until their role is revealed.  Also, if someone claims to be [insert role here] that doesn't automatically mean that the real one is going to come forward because even if the liar is lynched, the real one is now revealed to the werewolves to be eaten.

Good reasoning for the Seer/Guardian/Alchemist/etc...

But it doesn't go up for the soulmates. As a soulmate, it's not that bad to get the werewolves focused on you. They'll attack one person every night, and it's either you or another innocent person. Heck, if it's not you, it could be someone with a special power. Also, if two people declare to be soulmates, and one is lynched, the other one is proven. In addition, two wolves would have to come out to act to be soulmates.

If you're a pair of soulmates, and you don't tell the world anything, you're wasting your role.

If you're a pair of soulmates, and you drop hints and pieces like Saffron and Trieste did, without actually claiming it, then you actually make yourself suspicious, while the real werewolves know exactly who you are.

Trieste

Or other people might play the game differently than you think they should play it, lol.

Rockin

what is that suppose to mean, Trieste? :p

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on June 18, 2009, 03:44:06 PM
Or other people might play the game differently than you think they should play it, lol.

Possibly, but looking at the soulmates last game (you and saffron), the way you used the role didn't work out too well.

Ah well, we'll see how things go :)

Desan

Quote from: Xillen on June 18, 2009, 03:54:30 PM
Possibly, but looking at the soulmates last game (you and saffron), the way you used the role didn't work out too well.

Ah well, we'll see how things go :)

hell yea it did! Saved my black ass XD
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.