News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finewine

Aim for the heart of the dragon when you strike.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Slide down your veil dear. I would love to see you.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Zatoplek

MrDiamondBackJack

So you are that kind of angel eh?  The kind that floats above us mere mortals, spying on our romantic trysts.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

I'm worried about you, Mr. D. That wasn't your usual glibness. Everything ok?

Zatoplek

Seara

TheLegionary

your lips are so inviting...may I steal a kiss?

Talia

Man that body is hot.....That's why the towel is need I guess....sweat...sweet :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Zatoplek on October 04, 2010, 01:09:07 PM
I think you might be right... worryingly.

I am O.K. gents, or will be.  It is nothing that a shared cookie won't fix.  Zatoplek, you are an angel of type that looks lovingly and sadly upon our mortal messes, knowing that if we could but see things from your perspective, that we would forgive each other and join hands and hearts together.  (Jack needs a drinkie poo, but he is fine and his immediate family is fine and that is all that matters, in the end.)

Talia, "Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forests of the night."  This is what could be whispered,  as my majestic tiger approuched your candle lit jungle.  (O.K., even by my standards, that was a stretch.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Talia

Purrs gentle in his ear before whispering...."You don't need the leaf...I'll use my hand."  >:)

It's ok baby...you had me at tiger, tiger...haha
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

doom29169

Bubbles

-sighs deeply and nomns some sugar-lemons- *whispers* pretty crowded here,huh?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

abandoneddolly

doom29169

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Lucius Cornelius

lenka

let me press my breasts up against your chest *giggles*

Lucius Cornelius

did you have to ask for that,? giggles you can even take out of your bra to do it if you want. laughs.

Autumn52

Whispers *Hello handsome where have you been all of my life* licks and kisses his neck and blows warm air across the moistened skin.   ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

*huggs and smootchs*

Xandi, why not run away with me?

Harley Quinn

Now a cartoon!  I like your first one the best.  -nod-   Well, the first one I knew about, anyway.  :-*
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn