Started by Red Offerings, July 26, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Red Offerings

Quote from: RedEve on August 29, 2015, 09:39:46 AM
Is this still recruiting?

Technically not, but it's not a tightly sealed thing. And since we have experienced a delay in getting the ball fully rolling, I think we could accept another Red.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Ok guys, my laptop is beginning it's slow climb into death. I'm going to have to place the Hurdy Gurdy Train on hold. I'm on my iPad right now. I have no idea when I'll get a new laptop, but when I'm able to, I will revive it.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Think I'm gonna have to get a new one. The computer guy said it might be more cost effective.

Fetwick

Quote from: Red Offerings on September 03, 2015, 08:47:39 PM
Think I'm gonna have to get a new one. The computer guy said it might be more cost effective.

Been there. Done that.

Ixy

Not trying to pressure anyone, but I assume this is on hiatus, or may need a reboot at some point?  I understand if that's the case, just wanted to check in.