The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

How is this?

Name:William “Willy” Jansen
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: Cleaning, maintenance and small repairs of the asylum building
Years of experience: 25 years at the same place
Appearance: see picture
History: Willy was raised by his mother, having never known his father. His dad left long before he was born, and his mother was always secretive about the identity of his father. There came a point in his teens where he no longer cared about the man who abandoned them. Willy was in and out of trouble all of his high school career. He was suspended several times and came close to being thrown out of school completely on two occasions. Not much was expected of him after he graduated. After bouncing around from job to job for a year, he applied for a janitorial job at the Asylum. It was hardly the dream job, but for a local kid with no degree it was the best thing he could get. He was his own boss to a certain extent, and it didn’t pay badly. Willy can no longer remember the first time he took liberties with a patience. It wasn’t too long after he arrived. In this two decades at the institute, he has forced his way onto dozens of young women. With the rest of the staff abusing their power in a similar way, it is nothing more than another perk of the job to him…
Personality: Appears quiet and non-threatening, but his gentle demeanor hides a man who takes pleasure in tormenting his “victims”. Outside of the asylum, he keeps to himself a lot, apart from the few times each year he might go out for a drink or two with some of his colleagues.
Anything Else?: /
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

persephone325

I like!! And that guy looks really familiar... Do you know who he is?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

Quote from: persephone325 on August 29, 2012, 11:40:31 AM
I like!! And that guy looks really familiar... Do you know who he is?

The Janitor from Scrubs. :)

RedEve

persephone325

Ah! OK.

Approved characters are listed on the first page of this thread. I just finished adding him to the list. :) We just jumped ahead a few days to give some patients time to heal from their "injuries", so it's the start of a new day. You can post anywhere you'd like. Say your character just got back from a vacation or something like that. Whatever you'd like to do with him is fine. Just have fun!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RedEve

persephone325

I don't know.

Prince Truhan

Name: Vince Phibes Fien

Specialty: Suicidal tendencies

Years of experience: Technically right out of med school

Appearance:

History: Like most of the men in his family, Vince was pushed towards the study of medicine. He found talent in that as well, his father and mother were estranged and while his father was cold, his mother was warm, he expects that the balance between both of them makes him able to help lots of people.

With a natural talent and great smarts, Vince was able to become a doctor quickly. While most places wouldn't take him as a doctor at such a young age. Some well placed connections allowed him to get into the asylum. However he was emphatically recommended against making them known.

Personality: Vince is kind and helpful most of the time, but he can grow cold and detatched usually when his job requires him to. Still, deep inside a dark part of him resides, as dark as his father usually is.

Anything Else?: Yes, he is Phibes' son

persephone325

You know he's approved. ;) Although do you want patients and staff to know he's Phibes' son?
I don't know.

Clio

Quote from: persephone325 on August 30, 2012, 12:08:07 AM
You know he's approved. ;) Although do you want patients and staff to know he's Phibes' son?

As he uses the same model, I'd hope it's pretty obvious. Lol. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 30, 2012, 12:10:48 AM
As he uses the same model, I'd hope it's pretty obvious. Lol. ;)

Well, I know that. :P But I mean, since he used a different last name, does he want the patients to know?
I don't know.

Prince Truhan

Clio

Haha. What I meant was, since they look so much alike, I would assume most patients would realize it.

Prince Truhan

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 30, 2012, 12:14:44 AM
Haha. What I meant was, since they look so much alike, I would assume most patients would realize it.

Deny, deny, deny. ;)
I don't know.

Clio

persephone325

I don't know.

Prince Truhan

More seriously, I know in the pics they look basically the same, but I picture it that with age difference and some slight facial differences, they look similar, but it isn't obvious

Clio

Quote from: Prince Truhan on August 30, 2012, 12:36:37 AM
More seriously, I know in the pics they look basically the same, but I picture it that with age difference and some slight facial differences, they look similar, but it isn't obvious

Ok. I can suspend my disbelief for you. ;)

Prince Truhan

TheRaven

Name: Liam Byrne

Illness(s): Has low-functioning Anti-Social Personality Disorder, but is otherwise healthy

Appearance: See left

How did you end up here?: Oh, good old Irish imports. Liam happens to be one of them, specifically of the Northern variety. He did work for the True IRA before he came to the States, mostly protecting shipments of guns as they passed across the border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland on his motorcycle. After scarcely avoiding a treason charge in the U.K., Liam decided he'd done enough and moved to the United States at the age of 19.

Once Stateside, Liam fell back on old habits, and racked up a number of charges after joining a large outlaw motorcycle club's nomad charter. When he was brought in on, he bribed the prosecution and a psychiatrist to declare him insane. The two figured it'd do the Irishman some good to cool his heels in the Asylum, and see if that would bring him off of his sociopathic tendencies.

Personality: Loud-mouthed and obnoxious; even if he doesn't have an opinion on the subject, expect Liam to offer one. He has issues with authority, though only when it concerns him. He's impulsive, and has some criminal tendencies.

Anything Else?: Nope.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

persephone325

Welcome to the game!

He'll have room 5 on the second floor. :)
I don't know.

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

persephone325

It may look intimidating, but don't let that put you off. If you have any questions, just ask!
I don't know.