The Brothel

Started by Levi, January 19, 2019, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Quote from: Gannameade on January 22, 2019, 03:33:41 PM
Yes dear I do.  Hence my request.   >:)

Your wish is my command ....oh wait that's you!

Approved Characters
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Ollumhammersong

Can I play a pair of patrons? They would be played together and would be looking for a female staffer willing to give them a memorable honeymoon treatment. (Edit: made some minor grammer edits and added some written physical descriptions I thought I copied over but didn't)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name Victor & Alexandra Thark

Alias N/A

Job title Patrons

Gender Male & Female, Couple

Sexual orientation Heterosexual (Viktor), Flexible (Alexandra)

Description

Notably average, save for his build which is trim and well muscled, like that of a good soldier, which he could pass for with his bearing and well worn armour save for the priestly tabard, holy book and bronze holy symbol around his neck. Dark hair which he keeps short, again much akin to a military style. He also frequently sports a short beard, another perk of his more lax job description he takes advantage of. He isn't particularly tall but not notably short either. He is best described as handsome, typical male features of a strong jaw and broad shoulders make him such.

A beautiful creature by the measure of any race. A touch on the shorter side (she really on reaches her husbands shoulder) with a slender build, full bust and blessed figure that other woman would kill for, or pay small fortunes to obtain via arcane means. Not as strong or as muscular as Viktor, her body still possesses a trim figure. Earned from long days travelling with her fiance on numerous pilgrimages, adventures and expected duties of their shared faith. She may not be a warrior but she can swing a club well enough, or use her own toned legs land a sharp kick between an attackers thighs that would leave him doubled over in pain for days.

Other Abilities/ Special talent As any clerics or persons touched by divinity they are granted and can shape powers as gifted to them by their patron gods. From healing wounds to smiting evil with the fury of star. Other than that the adventuring life keeps them both fit and healthy, and they can handle themselves in a scrap if need be.

History Viktor spent much of his early life as a farmer turned soldier. Answering his king's call for conscription against a great orcish invasion. Following this campaign he decided to stay in the army and gradually rose to become a sergeant and became exposed to a variety of religions while serving. Eventually converting and embracing a life in the clergy of the sun god Lathander. Taking weapon in hand to actively travel the lands, spreading his word and smiting the enemies of the goodly races where they could be found.

Alex lived a much more boring life as a wealthy merchants daughter, who really only sent her to an abbey because of the quality of education she would receive from the priests (which her family generously 'donated' to the church). But even then, she was not one for a static existence of prayer and reading old tomes, and certainly not content with a dismal future of arranged marriage to some minor noble family for the sake of her own father's influence. she quickly affirmed her oaths, embraced the cloth and volunteered herself for any opportunities to travel and explore the world around her. Quickly finding other adventurers and even other clerics of similar temperament, or at least with similar goals and destinations as her.

Personality
Priestly, is the best word that can be used to describe Viktor. While not humourless(he enjoys a hearty laugh like anyone) he is often a serious minded 'get things done' type of man. Relaxing only when he is certain all of his numerous duties and responsibilities are taken care of for the day. He is driven by his duty as a cleric and by his own sense of pride to always perform at his best in the eyes of his god and the people. Knowing keenly that as a man of the cloth he is often looked to as a source of inspiration and wisdom by all common folk and stoically plays the role his faith requires of him. He is generous with the blessings of his god, his gold, and his own time and energy and always willing to dispense the wisdom of his own hard earned experience and that of his holy scriptures.

He is protective of his wife, often thinking her to be reckless, naive, and to curious for her own damn good! but he also loves those same qualities. How she pushes boundaries and is always dragging him along to this destination or that 'new adventure'. In truth his life would be much more boring and far less fulfilling without his future bride travelling at his side. Though he doesn't always show it he does appreciate her for that.

Alexandra on the older hand is Bubbly and much more cheerful than her fiance. Where he walks with deliberate purpose and an imposing stride she seems to have a much lighter and gayer step. As if overjoyed with the simple privilege of being able to walk in the open air and under the light of the sun. A light that seems to radiate from her face whenever she smiles(which is frequently) and brighten whatever room she happens to be in. Where her husband to be embodies the sterner, paternal side of the faith. Alex is more taken with the whimsical. Preferring to take action and let her work be her sermon, rather than stand before a crowd and just re-read the same passages from the scriptures. To bless the fields for harvest, give prayers and collect alms for the poor, give support and aid to the grieving. These are the deeds she would prefer to be judged by. The more stifling monotony of daily or weekly chapel services represent an intolerable nightmare of boredom to her adventurous spirit.

She craves adventure and experience and is determined to indulge both of those cravings while she is still young and brimming with whatever limitless well of energy the gods have seen fit to grant her upon birth. She also wants to experience these things alongside Viktor. One might assume that Viktor's naturally slower and more reserved approach would have seen her long ago leave him behind in favour of someone more her speed. But she does love her husband. Yes he is often too serious and sometimes jokes fly over his head, but he is also kind and generous to everyone he meets. He isn't one to leap into the unknown on a whim, but when the time comes to step up, answer force with force and defend those who often cannot defend themselves he is fearless and will charge straight into the thick of danger without a second thought.

Character ons/Offs Viktor's ons: receiving Oral, giving Anal, Bathing/shower, massage, relaxation, spanking, rough play, outdoors sex,

Alexandra's ons: Oral of all kinds, Anal, Energetic partners, Adventurous partners, Toys, playfulness, spanking. rough play, Outdoors sex

shared Offs: Scat, toilet play, pain, torture etc.

Writer ons/offs Ons: Cock worship, cum play (between Alexandra and your character), excessive cume light bondage, collars & light petplay

Offs: Same as the the character's
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Levi

Absolutely,  because they come as a couple though I would class them as your two characters is that acceptable?

Ollumhammersong

Sure? Whatever works best for you. I was thinking of making a staffer as well but I can easily wait until these two have finished their stay.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Levi

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on January 22, 2019, 03:58:18 PM
Sure? Whatever works best for you. I was thinking of making a staffer as well but I can easily wait until these two have finished their stay.

That be great, thank you. Welcome aboard.

LamentingQuill

I'm making a male patron, part of my 'make at least 1 male and 1 female for a group game policy' to help maintain balance.

Gannameade

Nice.  I like that.  My females suck and not in a good way so I stick with what I know.  ;D

pdragon

If you're worried about balance than a male patron would actually further unbalance things, as there are currently already 3 patrons seeking primarily female staff, and only 2 female staff to accommodate them, 1 of which is strictly heterosexual, meaning 2 of said patrons can't interact with her.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Ollumhammersong

Tis a good point. but then again that could be rectified soon with other people joining.

LamentingQuill

Agreed. Meanwhile, if there is to be balance with non-hetero, it can't come from me unfortunately. Non-hetero just isn't for me. I'm sure we'll get a plentiful sexually diverse cast.

Gannameade

No I wouldn't stress that, there will be plenty of people coming.

Ollumhammersong

Push comes to shove, I can always shelve my newlywed couple and play a staffer first.

LamentingQuill

Submitted for approval

Name Etienne Chevelle
Alias Valentine Rayne
Job title Patron
Race: Vampire
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description Valentine stands at 5 feet and 8 inches, he weighs approximately 165 lbs and has a very trim and toned body, every square inch or porcelain immortal flesh is like silk draped over iron. Valentines... manly bits... measure to 9 inches long and 1 and ½ inch thick.
Other Abilities/ Special talent inhuman speed, inhuman strength, hypnotic compulsion, telepathy/mind reading, shadow blending.

On a more sexual note, Valentine has been perfecting his sexual prowess since the French Revolution, he has never left a bed without his companion asking him if he'll come back again soon.
History Valentine was born Etienne Chevelle in the 18th century of Paris, France, he was the son of French nobles, his father being the king's third cousin.
His mother loved hosting glamourous parties and often invited countless high born society ladies and their spouses to attend, Etienne was only allowed to attend starting when he turned sixteen years old... but he always found the parties boring and a waste of his time, the women were always too old for him and they never brought their daughters with them. Big snore!

During the week of Etienne's eighteenth birthday, his mother hosted another of her dull parties, which he did his part as the dutiful son and attended, so sure that tonight was going to be just like all the other snore worthy parties... he was wrong...

A woman attended that night, a breathtaking gorgeous goddess Etienne had never seen before... and she sets her sights on Etienne right away... not that he minded, it only served to inflate his opinion of himself even more.

The young man was completely under the woman's spell, he followed her siren's call away from the party as soon as his mother's eyes were turned... next thing he knew, they were seated upon a bench in the family cemetary, she was kissing him... he was consumed with lust, he had to have her...

He wasted no time, giving no care to his macabre surroundings, and had the woman's skirts around her hips in time at all, proceeding to fuck the gorgeous creature as she straddled his lap.
Etienne thought he was on top of the whole world, nothing could get better than this... up until the woman lunged her mouth forward at his neck and sunk her teeth in!

He couldn't move! He was helpless to do anything as he sat there while she greedily drank from his life essence until he was so weak that she had to support his shoulders with one arm after awhile to keep him from falling over.

Etienne fainted and when he eventually woke up, the woman was gone, there was a metallic taste in his mouth and he felt... dazed... confused... weak... and... hungry... so very hungry...

He couldn't stop himself, he was just so damn hungry...

Etienne returned to the house and on his way back to the party, he came across a maid in the hallway carrying a fresh bottle of wine that was likely heading in the direction of his mother's party...

The maid found herself forced against the wall and before she knew what was really going down, Etienne had his mouth latched onto her neck and his fangs piercing her soft flesh as if he'd been doing this forever... he drank and drank until the poor girl was so weak that she began sliding down the wall, Etienne moving with her as he couldn't bring himself to stop drinking the precious nectar for even a moment...

A piercing scream startled him then and he leapt back from the now lifeless body, turning blood red eyes up to see his mother standing there a few feet away... her face going pale at the sight of the dead maid... and her son's mouth and chin soaked in blood...

It was then that everything hit him... his eyes drifted down the corpse he'd just made and brought a shaking hand up to his mouth, trembling fingers running down his presently still extended fangs...

“No... no... what have I done?” He murmured, eyes filling with tears “What did that woman do to me?!”

“Etienne...” His mother murmured, swallowing hard before attempting to take a step towards her son...

When his mother swallowed, Etienne couldn't look away from her throat, seeing the pulse and hearing it pound in his ears...

“No, Maman! Stay back! Stay away! I will hurt you!” Etienne pleaded desperately, his voice borderline hysterical.

His eyes searched for a quick escape and just as his mother attempted another step, Etienne terrified of hurting her, leapt out the nearest window... the sound of shattering glass filled the air...

The moment Etienne hit the ground, he was speeding across the estate grounds faster than the human eye could see...

When he had time and somewhere he could hide for a few moments of privacy to breath and collect his thoughts... Etienne knew he could never go home, he had to leave Paris altogether, he had to go where no one knew his face... and he would need a new name...
He made the choice to begin doing what he'd always dreamed and travel the world... as one Valentine Rayne.

Personality Valentine has a very cool, collected and sauve personality, he is very seductive and sensual, his intelligence is obvious to most everyone that actually gets the time to sit down and talk with him.

He can be a little bit on the arrogant and vain side, but he's not an unkind individual, he actually has a great love for cats. He misses his cat Genvieve very much. He had to leave her behind when he fled home all those many years ago.
Character ons/Offs
Ons~blow jobs (receiving), Cunnilingus (giving), the sounds a woman makes in the throes of passion, being able to let go and fuck as hard as he wants, a woman riding him to climax, having sex in front of a fireplace.
Writer ons/offs Everything you need to know about LamentingQuill

Levi

Very very nice Lamenting!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Levi on January 22, 2019, 08:44:06 PM
Very very nice Lamenting!

Thank you. I was kinda drowsy after sleeping off a headache and rushing to get ready to watch movies with my mom, so I’m pleased it came out so well :)

Ollumhammersong

So while we wait for more people to join, what are some other fun ideas people had for possible patrons or staffers?

Levi

The doors are open, the wine is pouring and the entertainment......

Main thread

LamentingQuill

Come on in folks!

I got a mermaid waiting for deh fellas coming to give their patronage to the brothel ;)

And I got a sexy French redhead vampire to ravish the brothels ladies staff :D

Gannameade

I thought you were going to dance with me???

I have to show up though don't I?!?

Ok will work on that tonight.