Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by RobHumph, November 03, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: RobHumph on December 27, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
That could defo be done. Would need to check in with some of the players we already have though, see if any of them would be up for the rescue/happening to meet her and offering her a trip to Westeros.

Oh ok, I wait then, to hear from you. :-)

RobHumph

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on December 27, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
Oh ok, I wait then, to hear from you. :-)

Oh don't feel that you have to wait! Go ahead and begin making the char if you fancy! Who knows, maybe inspiration will strike during it!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I PM my character, I hoped she’s ok. If she isn’t I have fun making her, anyway. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Thank you, for considerations. You have wonderful game, and amazing writers. I wish everyone, much fun for writing here. :-)

Flower

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Flower on December 28, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
Are you no longer making a character? Do you need help?

No thank you Flower, I appreciate your kindness though.

AmandaShow

Hmm, I dunno if i'll be able to jump in here in any effective way :/ im pouring over all the information and its making my head spin a little lol i dont know where to start, its so overwhelming. i may just need to sit this one out and grab the first taxi to Westeros when the RP is in the outset 
Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

GnothiSeauton

Don't let it intimidate you. It may seem like a lot but with the way things are, and how helpful and understanding everyone is, it's surprisingly easy to jump in and get going. This whole situation IC is like a reboot and big opening to get into the game.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Luciferia

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on December 29, 2018, 06:18:23 AM
Don't let it intimidate you. It may seem like a lot but with the way things are, and how helpful and understanding everyone is, it's surprisingly easy to jump in and get going. This whole situation IC is like a reboot and big opening to get into the game.

If you have any questions, we'd be happy to help!
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Flower

The main point is that the queen died without an heir. Chaos commenced. A new queen has chosen by the council. Some people suspect cheating. Some nobles have chosen to rebel while others are stalling in making their decision.

That's literally all that's happened from a spaceship point of view.

RobHumph

You'd be surprised how much the slate has been wiped clean right now yeah. It's a soft reboot if anything. And if you ever have any issues or need any help, I know for a fact that this is a lovely group that's always happy to help.

And we also have so many openings that we would adore people to jump in on!

AmandaShow

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll think on it again today and have a fresh look through the filter of fresh coffee lol some direction on where I should begin reading would be greatly appreciated too :p

Luciferia

Quote from: AmandaShow on December 29, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll think on it again today and have a fresh look through the filter of fresh coffee lol some direction on where I should begin reading would be greatly appreciated too :p

Personally, I'd start with Three Month Time Skip, Active Characters, and the World History threads!
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Datawych

Is there a policy on lesser houses? Like if I wanted to be a Blackmyre or a Flint or something. It looks like most everyone on the roster is from either a greater house or a key vassal to one of the greater houses.

RobHumph

You can play a lesser house if you want. But I strongly suggest playing the head of a noble house so that you'll have things to do. Really minor nobility and landless smallfolk have trouble finding things to do in this game, unfortunately.

Flower

Edit added Vale army lieutenant stationed in riverlands

List of desired characters...

- Wife for Mordred Corbray, which also means friend for Millie
- Salt Wife for Elmo Volmark
- More Ironborne nobles 
- More Vale Nobles (Vale army lieutenant stationed in riverlands )
- More Northern nobles and protector for current warden of the north
- Paramount for the Stormlands (any other house than Baratheon is acceptable)
- Potential husband for Rhaela Velaryon, current Queen of Westeros

Hopefully this listee helps. :)

AmandaShow

I think I'm goin with the protector of the warden of the north. That sounds like it has a few interesting opportunities ;D

Flower

The Dark Raven

Also FYI, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands will be open Soon.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

CyrodilicBrandy

Quote from: AmandaShow on December 30, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
I think I'm goin with the protector of the warden of the north. That sounds like it has a few interesting opportunities ;D
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I was just about to make a comment saying Brae's still unprotected (bonus points and cookies if your character is a dude over 6ft but for real looking forward to having Brae and your character interact aaaaaaaaaaaaa)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Also I was super intimidated at first, really really! But everyone's actually really nice and welcoming. It actually took me almost a week to make Brae and everyone was so cool about it :')

AmandaShow

The Dark Raven