News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

How dare you accusing me of pretending anything? I have always been there when you most needed!
You off!

Nico

You have such a damn amazing chest...and you show it to anyone - but ME! Dude, we are so done! As much as I loathe it! ;)

naryashadow

Now why can't I play in the fun gear? All I get is a rope. *sigh* If I can't have fun I don't want in this.

Parlabane

I'm fed up of living in your shadow. Maybe if you weren't twenty-five feet tall, I wouldn't have to end this.

Cassiopeia

The whole "dark and mysterious" thing has really lost its charm.  I'm looking for a little color and excitement in my life, sorry I'm done!

Insanityenviesme

Michelle Pfeiffer said she wants me..so, bye bye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Wyrd

Oh please!!! I am so sick of this "Darth Nihils" stage. If this is all you care about then thats it!
Ragtime Dandies!

Cursed

Why do you close your eyes when we make love!??!

*wakes up from being passed out* Oh god, I had sex with jack frost!

Cassiopeia

You have some sort of fascination with being "unapproved" and flaunting it.  My mother will never approve ... it has to end!

KikuLei

You're just.. to sexy for me now. I am tired of being compared to the Ken of the relationship and you Barbie. I don't want to be a man! This lesbian orgy has to end.

Cassiopeia

I suppose this means you won't be wearing the strap-on anymore than?!  There's no spark left for me now -.-

oraphi

Your always judging me!  Well I've had it run off to where your to where ever your starry eyes take you! See if I care hrmph!
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

Insanityenviesme

You're already topless with him?!! I had to get you stoned to even pull your shades off!! Thats it...Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

oraphi

OMG!! What did you to my jacket! You said you where just going to the store!  That's I'm dumping you while I still have the shirt on my back! . . . . wait a second  >:(
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

Cassiopeia

Don't you look at me like that while you have that other guy all up on you!  I told you I refuse to share, goodbye! 

TheLegionary

What? Did you change your avatar without asking my opinion? Don't you respect your fans? I am fed up with your petulance! See you somewhere else!

(btw, I liked your new avatar, Cassiopeia)

Cassiopeia

(thank you much!  ;D)

I HAVE to ask your opinion to change my avatar?!  You're such a control freak!  GOODBYE!

Aether

I think we need to hold a panel on who changes whoms avatar when, you failed to mention this bright idea to me, thus you dont really have the insight to keep us afloat, I am too busy looking sexy, goodbye!

Cassiopeia

You're so ridiculously vain!  I just can't stay with a guy who spends longer styling his hair than ME! I don't care how incredibly fantastic you are in bed ... I have to end it ...

Parlabane

Oh, yes, you're so mysterious in the way you always look to the side, but when are you going to look at me? I'm not getting attention, it's over.

msa24680

I just need more... color... in my life.  I'm sorry.

KikuLei

Oh, so I'm too boobilicious for you now? You go for perky? What kind of a man are you! My curves are wanted else-where as well as my lips. Lets see if she can use her mouth the way I can, goodbye!

Xias

KikuLei

Sorry, my mother does not approve. She thinks your a naughty boy. We have to end this.

Autumn52

I cant continue on with you any more, the truth is I am jealous of your perfect lips and I want to kiss them all the time. I am going to lose my mind if I don't get away before you completely consume my soul.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish