Biker RP-- NC, Exotic, Freeform, Small Groups

Started by Sorsha, October 31, 2009, 09:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

*facepalms* Sorry Dizzi - knew it was one of the guys I'm in another RP with. This is what happens when you have too little brainpower and too little sleep ROFL.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

zemo8801

Lol it all good Hugs with a payback nibble in store but will wait on that for something of a more special moment to return it back to you. That stuff happens no need to beat your self up.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Kashatria

Id prefer to be a g/f of one of them...I dont mind who it is....
Im working on my chara now...trying to figure some little things with it.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Sorsha

Put a note in the OOC an say you up for grabs  :P  then whomever asks you can chack their characters to see who you would like.

:)  Welcome to the club.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Kashatria

*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.