Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExisD

Ahh, didn't realize that you could still make mental actions good to know.

I just fixed the pictures. I thought that linking directly got around the errors, oops.

Zaer Darkwail

Now I can see the pics :). Anyways did final edits on my noble and he's ready to go. Kunoichi; did you pay off the whole Daern's Instant Mansion with landlord feat or did it include the 55,000gp what I had spend on original item? Anyways making IC post now.

Kunoichi

The Daern's Instant Fortress was still purchased with your own money.  However, because you used your own money to purchase it, you got an extra free 55,000 gp from the Landlord feat to add on to your mansion.

who149

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, I see. So do I have 55,000 extra on furnitures and features? Spend the gold already?

Kunoichi

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, anyways feel free interact girls, my char arrives bit later in scene ;). He lacks wing provided mobility so it would be bit weird for him arrive fast to scene.

NicciKotor

Actually, the DM said I could hear the footfalls of the miners coming, which means that they are very close. Which is why I am holding off for what the miners do and what sort of naughty trouble I get into this time!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Snake

Kunoichi

GypsyBook

Is this still open to new players? If not I understand you've got what 7 players?
I really like this and I know 3.5 really well.

ulthakptah

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 10:24:57 AM
Is this still open to new players? If not I understand you've got what 7 players?
I really like this and I know 3.5 really well.
What did you have in mind for a player?

GypsyBook

Quote from: ulthakptah on December 01, 2011, 10:26:14 AM
What did you have in mind for a player?
Well if you want me to go only with Savage Species then either a Medusa or a redesigned Troll (after all we are wanting good looking girls so a redesign of the looks is needed XD). The Trollop would give us a meat shield. The Medusa would give us a strong power to play with.

The MG Encyclopedia Roper sounds fun to me, but that would need a little homebrew.

I could make anyone of these PCs or a different one. Just tell me which one you want me to develop. I have ideas for all of them. :)

GypsyBook

Ran across rust monsters while thinking about the redesigned Troll and homebrew/redesigned Roper. Made me think of a redesigned rust monster girl or a Half Rust Dragon PC. XD I've been away from DnD to long.

Kunoichi

A Rust Monster girl could be pretty cool to have around, actually. ^^ They don't have a listed LA, but looking over their racial HD and abilities...  +3, perhaps?  That Rust ability is fairly powerful, but it's also the only notable ability they've got.

GypsyBook

The rust MG would be pretty useful and fun I think. Certainly gives us a unique and unusually frightening power in the group.
I swear I remember there being a way to figure out a monsters' racial stats based on their entry. I'll see if I can find it.

Although the ability to rust and eat metal is the only thing any of us would care about I'd bet.

avorae

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 01, 2011, 03:21:43 PM
The rust MG would be pretty useful and fun I think. Certainly gives us a unique and unusually frightening power in the group.
I swear I remember there being a way to figure out a monsters' racial stats based on their entry. I'll see if I can find it.

Although the ability to rust and eat metal is the only thing any of us would care about I'd bet.

You subtract ten if it is even and 11 if it is odd and that gives you your stat adjustments.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Kunoichi

+6 Dex, +2 Con, -8 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Cha.  Total of +0 on the stats, interestingly enough...

GypsyBook

Quote from: avorae on December 01, 2011, 03:24:22 PM
You subtract ten if it is even and 11 if it is odd and that gives you your stat adjustments.
And we have our answer.
+3 Dex, +1 Con, -4 Int, +1 Wis, -1 Cha, and the Rust power. Heavy hit to Int there. Ouch.
I'd have to play with Rust a bit I'd think. I don't feel like having antennae. XD

LA wise the +/- balance out so only the Rust power remains. I'll need to see if I can find a good photo for this PC. Between the need of a photo and GM approval this may or not happen. Lucky I have other PC ideas. XD

That is also assuming the GM lets me joins.

Snake

I've reworked my char to have three legitimate templates

Half-vampire (from libris mortis) + Yuan-Ti (SAvage species) + half fang dragon

It works because the first two don't change your char type and the last turn you into a dragon-type :3

GypsyBook

In MM5 there is the Phantom Template. No LA and doesn't change your type. Way over powered. XD

Kunoichi

Actually, it's LA: --, which means it isn't normally allowed for playable characters.

Snake

Strength: 28 (+9)
Dexterity: 19 (+4)
Constitution: 22 (+6)
Intelligence: 15 (+2)
Wisdom: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

Lvl 8 Fighter
Base Attack: +8/+3
Base Saves: +6/+2/+2
Bonus Feats: Improved unarmed strike, Improved Grapple, Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Stunning Fist
Feats by Lvl: H- Dragon Tail; 1- Multiattack; 3- Improved Multiattack; 6- Ability Focus (Drain bite)
Racial Bonus Feats: Improved Initiative (Half-Vampire), Alertness (Yuan-Ti)

Skills:
Spot +11 (5 Ranks, +2 Half-vampire, +2 Alertness, +2 Wis);
Listen +11 (5 Ranks, +2 Half-Vampire, +2 Alertness, +2 Wis);
Search +7 (5 Ranks, +2 Wis)
Move Silently +11 (5 Ranks, +2 half-vampire; + 4 Dex)
Intimidate +13 (8 Ranks, +5 Cha)
Climb +17 (8 Ranks, +9 Str)
Bluff +12 (5 Ranks, +5 Cha; +2 Half-Vampire)
Ride +10 (6 Ranks; +4 Dex)
Hide: +6 (+4 Dex, + 2 Half-Vampire)

Template Ladder and Effects (Listed in order applied)

Half-Vampire
Type Unchanged; Natural Armor +2; Gain Slam Attack (1d6+4); Gain Charm Gaze (as 8th Level Sorcerer, At-will; Gaze Attack- Standard Action). Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 5/Silver or Magic; Fast Healing 1 (only when HP = <.5 Max and >1 HP); Cold and Electricity Resistance 5.  Gain Improved Initiative as Bonus Feat; +2 Racial Bonus to Bluff, Hide, Listen, Move Silently & Spot (already applied); LA+2) (Ability Mods: +2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Cha- already applied)

Yuan-ti (Tainted one)
Type Unchanged
Special Attacks: Psionics (Poison; DC: 18, Effects as the per the spell At-will as an 8th lvl sorcerer), Alternate Form: As Polymorph Self (Limited to Snake or Snake-like forms); Poison bite (Ingested or Injury) DC: 19 - 1d4 Con damage if Fort save failed, then again a minute later if second Fort save failed); Poison Kiss: as Poison Bite but at a DC: 17
Special Qualities: Poison Immunity (To Snake poison/venom only); Spell Resistance 12+1/3 Levels (Spell Resistance 14); Gain Alertness as a Bonsu Feat. (+2 Con; already applied) (LA+1)

Half-Fang-Dragon
Type: Changes to Dragon
HD: Unchanged
Natural Armor Improves by +4 ( For a total of +6 since improvements to Nat Armor Stack based on racial templates)
Attacks: 2 Claw attacks (1d6+9 each) 1 Bite Attack (1d8+4)
Special Attacks: Drain Bite 3/day (1d4 Con; DC: 16 Fort Save)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60'; Low-Light vision; Immunity to Sleep & Paralysis
Ability Mods: +8 Str, +2 Con, +2 Int, +2 Cha (Already applied) (LA+3)

Natural Attacks:
2 Attacks per turn: +16/+16/+16/+16
2 claws (1d6+9), 1 bite (1d8+4), Tail attack (1d6+4)
Weapon Attacks: +16/+12

Appearance Factors:
Hair Color: Red
Hair Style: Straight, Long in back
Eye Color: Pale Golden
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 141 lbs
Tail Length: 5' armed with 2 scythe-like blades
Skintone: Fair Caucasian

How's all this :3

Kunoichi

I can only imagine what sort of crazy parentage that character must have had. ^^; A Vampire Fang Dragon impregnates a Yuan-Ti Tainted One, I suppose?