Accepting position for a literate RP partner.

Started by Malrunar, April 24, 2011, 05:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Plot: The story is about a female detective working the streets of a major city. She's a good detective, a good person, and does the best she can with what she has. Her goal in life is to make a good impact in the world by keeping the streets safe, and had future plans on going into the FBI. At 24, her future was bright.

It only took one night in the bar to change everything; where she went to unwind and vent a little frustration by shagging a handsome stranger, she instead meets said stranger and makes a deal with the devil, literally. Alcohol, wiles and unclear circumstances created a unique bond between the two. Now she's marked by the devil and unable to break away from his hold. The demon uses the detective to find victims to feed on, such as the murderers and thugs the woman works to put behind bars. It's an awkward relationship, but, she does the best she can with what she has, even as he taunts and reminds her of the fact that she won't ever be able to break away from him.

Your character is a unique man, one who is educated about the damned and hunts them down in order to purge the city. Over the last few months he has been following the events lead by the detective's devil and begins his hunt. Discovering the woman, with intentions of killing her as well, the man finds himself unable to cut her life line, and instead, looks for ways to break her free. They form a union, and try as they might to escape the demon who then turns to hunt them.

What I'm looking for:

~ A writing partner who can throw curve balls and keep me on my toes; as well as one that may provided a challenge. I'm picky with my partners, no one-liners or four-sentence posts. I want someone who can tantalize my senses and make me fall in love with their character. Literacy is a must.

~ A  man... not a blending of characters of some teen from an anime or whatever. I prefer older men and would favor a more seasoned character who has lived a hard life and has the scars to prove it. Someone that would be intelligent, level headed and knows how to get results. Personality and everything is up to you; I love originality.

~ Someone who isn't afraid to do a little 'roughing up' in the game. This wouldn't be posted in the light category. I envision strong language, violence and maybe some blood-play. (There is a demon involved, after all, and I imagine things will get bad.)

~ A co-author. Sharing is caring. :) I don't want to be the only one driving this plot.

If you're interested, please send a PM my way, as it would be the fastest way to reach my attention. Thanks!