Watch the Skies - Alien Hunter Game (M/F or M/M)

Started by Jag, May 10, 2011, 11:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I also have this listed for a Small Group Game here, but that is going to be more focused on the adventure.

Only reason I'm posting it here too is because I don't think it's going to gain enough people to do a group game and I wouldn't mind doing it as a one-on-one...anyway, here is the idea...

For many years the Earth has been in contact with alien lifeforms. They've kept it hidden for fear that people would panic. For the most part the alliance worked. Many races that came in contact with the Earth were peaceful. They came here to make lives for themselves and in exchange they give the Earth many resources and gifts. One of these gifts was Elephants. Another was microchips. Without these outside contacts Earth would not be where it was today.

Sadly, not all the species that come to Earth as peaceful and Earth is in no way able to defend against these more hostile creatures. Once is a race of horse-headed like beasts that has made a living on Earth and in the universe by kidnapping human children and enslaving them as cheap labor. Another secretly controls the black market. Many of them wear the faces of humans and run the underworld as crime lords. The Earthly governments simply try to treat them as humans since there is little defense against them.

That is till now.

The Alpar Nok have come to Earth. They are the ones that gave Elephants to the planet many, many years ago because they believe Elephants to be the smartest of all animals. The Alpar Nok are known for being a very forgiving and peaceful race with tremendous abilities. Some of them have the ability to create. Others can read minds. Many of them are extremely strong and fast. Only one every few generations is born with all these abilities. For the most part they work as a team with the leader being someone with the power to create.

The power to create allows them to create life. They can create real objects—people, food, anything—with only their minds. And they aren't merely projections or holograms; they are actual objects. This ability makes them the strongest of their people. Those born with this ability coupled with all the others are like Gods on Alpar Nok, but they are also extremely distressed emotionally because they sometimes end up believing that everything around them is simply created by their minds and it drives them insane.

Anyway, despite how peaceful they are, the Alpar Nok are known for being Alien Hunters. Their home planet was nearly destroyed several decades ago because they had refused to use their powers to fight. Now they have rebuilt and want to spare Earth what had nearly happened to them. With that in mind, the Alpar Nok have returned to Earth. Aided by the government, they help a small team of Earthlings hunt down the aliens that create slavery and crime lords to bring them to justice. If the alien cannot be brought before what is now called the Galaxy Council, they are to be killed in battle.

The team would consist of one Alpar Nok and one Human. I would prefer to be the Alpar Nok. We can discuss in PM what 'skill' or ability the alien will have. Also, I'm open to playing either a male or a female. I am okay with Male x Male or Male x Female, but no Female x Female. Sorry, just not what I'm looking for right now.

PM me or post here if you're interested.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Litzi

This sounds really neat and I would love to learn more about the line and what you have planned. Its very interesting.  I am female and wouldn't mind you playing a male :)

Jag

I PMed you, Litzi. Plot Idea is still up for grabs for the time being.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment