News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*smiles against his teeth and kisses back*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

TheLegionary

* interrrupts the affaire, grabs Eithne's head, turns it to his face and steals a passionate kiss from her voluptous lips *

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Delicious!

Grainne

*blinks in surprise..giggles and looks around as he dissappears..*

Insanityenviesme

catches her mid blink and smooches her hard, tilting her and angling her against the floor before twirling her around and vanishing too
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

*blinks yet again and watches Insanity dissapear* Hey! *sticks out bottom lip*

Daelen?

Daelen

*Grins and picks her up, pulling her onto his lap on his throne* I haven't gone anywhere. I promise. *Kisses her softly*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Grainne

*giggles and then kisses back softly* Very..nice throne you have....

Tsumi Okazaki

(LMAO what are the odds that it was you sitting here when I pop in to post.)

Slipping her arms around the woman's slender waist she pulls firmly at her, pressing gently into her. Cupping her left cheek, she leans forward bringing her lips to within inches of her companions then stops. Speaking softly she says "I'd never kiss a woman without permission."

Grainne

*smiles at Tsumi and blushes*

That's very considerate...you may...

TheLegionary

* holds Eithne's right hand and kisses it tenderly *

Grainne

*looks over at TL, grins and blushes..and places a sweet kiss on his lips*

Tsumi Okazaki

Bringing her lips to the woman's she kisses her with a soft intensity. A deeply smothered hunger felt through the kiss before she pulls back.

Grainne

Quote from: Tsumi Okazaki on May 12, 2012, 10:45:08 AM
(LMAO what are the odds that it was you sitting here when I pop in to post.) (*grins* um...I was here first..*winks*)

Slipping her arms around the woman's slender waist she pulls firmly at her, pressing gently into her. Cupping her left cheek, she leans forward bringing her lips to within inches of her companions then stops. Speaking softly she says "I'd never kiss a woman without permission."

*giggles and lays another sweet kiss..this time on Tsumi's lips*

Tsumi Okazaki

Quote from: Eithne on May 12, 2012, 11:07:48 AM

*giggles and lays another sweet kiss..this time on Tsumi's lips*

Flashes a cat-like grin before pecking the woman's lips once more, her arms encircling the woman's waist.

TheLegionary

* watches everything with keen interest but does not kiss the Japanese simply because she has no place to kiss at...for the time being *

Grainne

*grins at Tsumi and whispers should we..doesn't wait and pulls TL into a pile giving him a smooch*

TheLegionary

* closes eyes and enjoys Eithne' smooch before grabbing her waistline and kissing her enthusiastically *

Grainne

*puts hands on TL's chest,moves back abit and giggles* Easy now...*lays a sweet kiss on his lips*

TheLegionary

* grabs her blonde hair, pulls her neck closer and continues kissing Eithne, willing the kiss to last forever*

SummerWhispers

Grabs a rain slicker, and umbrella first, then quickly kisses his cheek

TheLegionary

* is not happy with her kiss and grabs her neck, bringing her lips towards mine, stealing a passionate kiss * at least from this side *

Afraid of me, Summer?

SummerWhispers

Returns his kiss, I like the sun and sand not necessarily  the water, gotta keep my hair style from getting damp.

Daelen

Pulls her onto his lap on his throne, her legs straddling his as he kisses her deeply.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

forbiddenfruit

appears into the room almost unnoticeable, circles around Daelen as he seats in his throne.... him watching me, my every move... a smile creeps across my face as I lean down from behind and plant a sweet soft kiss on his cheek :)

Tsumi Okazaki

Stepping forward hesitantly, she smiles slightly before reaching out and cupping the woman's face in her hands. Stepping closer she lets her right hand trail across the woman's shoulder then down her back coming to rest against the small of it. Leaning forward, their lips meet in a tender caress.  Smiling again she steps back and turns to depart.