Sins of the Fallen (Pathfinder RPG, Custom World, NC:E possible)

Started by Myrleena, June 26, 2011, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrleena

You're welcome to put in an application.  And so everyone knows, I will begin posting and such as of tomorrow.  Feel free, if approved, to put up initial posts.

As for twins...you'd have to make them distinct individuals.  Oh, I should point out, ShamshielDF pointed out to me that some people take creatures such as giant eagles as cohorts to be mounts.  On such I will relax the restriction somewhat.

Genbu83

Hey Myrleena, I'm going to go ahead and take my name out of the running. Best of luck with your game.

Myrleena

Very well, then.  And yay, coming out of a brief depressive stage...I hate it when these hit, usually about once a year.  Joy and happy days, though, I finally have a job interview.

Altair1983

I hope their is still time im putting together my character still should have her up tommorrow.Sorry it took so long real life got in the way work got unexpectedly busy.

Altair1983

Character Name: Dezia
Alignment: Choatic Good
Height and Weight:5'4",140 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color:Hazel
XP:
Class and Level: Rogue/8
Race:Human
Init:6
Speed: 30 ft
Str:15
Dex:14
Con:14
Int:15
Wis:15
Cha:15

HP: 80
AC:15
Touch:12
Flat-Footed:13

Fort Save: 4=2+2
Reflex Save: 8=6+2
Will Save: 4=2+2

BA:6/1
CMB:8
CMD:20

Attacks:
Unarmed: +8/+3  1d3+2 x2
Cestus:  +8/+3  1d4+2 19-20/x2
Heavy Cross Bow: +8/+3 1d10 19-20/x2 120 ft

Skills:
Acrobatics: 9=4+2+3
Appraise: 9=4+2+3
Bluff: 9=4+2+3
Climb: 9=4+2+3
Craft(clothing): 9=4+2+3
Diplomacy: 9=4+2+3
Disable Device: 11=4+2+3+2
Disguise: 9=4+2+3
Escape Artist: 15=8+2+3
Intimidate: 9=4+2+3
Knowledge(Dungeoneering): 9=4+2+3
Knowledge(local): 9=4+2+3
Linquistics: 9=4+2+3
Perception: 9=4+2+3
Perform(Act): 8=3+2+3
Perform(comedy): 8=3+2+3
Perform(dance): 9=4+2+3
Perform(Percussion): 8=3+2+3
Perform(sing): 8=3+2+3
Profession(Courtesan): 8=3+2+3
Profession(Sailor): 9=4+2+3
Sense Motive: 9=4+2+3
Sleight of Hand: 15=8+2+3+2
Stealth: 15=8+2+3
Swim: 9=4+2+3
Use Magic Device: 9=4+2+3

Languages:Common,Elven, Gnome, Dwarf,Halfling,Sylvan

Feats:5
Leadership
Improved Unarmed Strike
Quick Draw
Stealthy
Deft Hands

Traits:
Natural Born Leader:
All cohorts, followers, or summoned creatures under your leadership gain a +1 morale bonus on Will saves to avoid
mind-affecting effects. If you ever take the Leadership feat, you gain a +1 trait bonus to your Leadership score.

Reactionary:
Benefit: You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks
Special Qualities:
Sneak Attack +4d6
Evasion
Trap Sense+2
Uncany Dodge
Improved Uncanny Dodge

Talents:
Fast Getaway
Fast Stealth
Fast Picks
Offensive Defense

Leadership score:13

Cohort level:6
Character Name: Reda
Alignment: Choatic Good
Race:Half Elf
Height and Weight: 5'8", 130 lbs
Hair Color:Blond
Eye Color:Blue
XP:
Class and Level:Bard/3 Cleric/3

Str:10
Dex:10
Con:10
Int:14
Wis:16
Cha:18

HP: 48
AC:13
Touch:10
Flat-Footed:13

Fort Save: 4=4+0
Reflex Save: 4=4+0
Will Save: 9=6+3

BA:4
CMB:4
CMD:14

Attacks:
Weapon
Skills:
Acrobatics: 4=1+0+3
Appraise: 7=2+2+3
Bluff: 8=1+4+3
Climb: 4=1+0+3
Craft(Alchemy): 9=4+2+3
Diplomacy: 10=3+4+3
Disguise: 8=1+4+3
Escape Artist: 6=3+0+3
Heal: 12=3+3+3+3
Intimidate: 8=1+4+3
Knowledge(Arcana): 7=1+2+3+1
Knowledge(History): 7=1+2+3+1
Knowledge(Nobility): 7=1+2+3+1
Knowledge(Planes): 7=1+2+3+1
Knowledge(religion): 8=2+2+3+1
Linguistics: 7=2+2+3
Perception: 9=1+3+3+2
Perform(Act): 8=1+4+3
Perform(Comedy): 8=1+4+3
Perform(Dance): 9=2+4+3
Perform(Sing): 9=2+4=3
Perform(Strings): 9=2+4=3
Profession(Cook): 7=1+3+3
Profession(Sailor): 7=1+3+3
Sense Motive: =2+3+3
Sleight of Hand: 6=3+0+3
Spellcraft: 7=2+2+3
Use Magic Device: 8=1+4+3

Languages: Common and Elven, Gnome, Dwarf,Halfling,Sylvan

Traits:
Birthmark
Benefit: This birthmark can serve you as a divine focus for casting spells, and you gain a +2 trait bonus on
all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects.
Stealthy Escape:
Benefit: When trying to escape manacles, rope, or other similar restraints (but not grapples or similar attacks),
you may make a Sleight of Hand check instead of your Escape Artist modifier. If you free yourself, you gain a +2 trait bonus on Bluff checks to pretend that you are still bound.

Feats:
Selective Channeling
Benefit: When you channel energy, you can choose a number of targets in the area up to your Charisma modifier.
These targets are not affected by your channeled energy.
Combat Casting
Benefit: You get a +4 bonus on concentration checks made to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability when
casting on the defensive or while grappled.
Expanded Arcana
Benefit: Add one spell from your class’s spell list to your list of spells known. This is in addition to the
number of spells normally gained at each new level in your class. You may instead add two spells from your class’s
spell list to your list of spells known, but both of these spells must be at least one level lower than the
highest level spell you can cast in that class. Once made, these choices cannot be changed.
Special: You can only take this feat if you possess levels in a class whose spellcasting relies on a limited
list of spells known, such as the bard, oracle, and sorcerer. You can gain Expanded Arcana multiple times.
Extra Channel
Benefit: You can channel energy two additional times per day.
Special: If a paladin with the ability to channel positive energy takes this feat, she can use lay on hands four
additional times a day, but only to channel positive energy.
Domains:

Healing:

Granted Powers: Your touch staves off pain and death, and your healing magic is particularly vital and potent.

Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Healer's Blessing (Su): At 6th level, all of your cure spells are treated as if they were empowered, increasing the amount of damage healed by half (+50%). This does not apply to damage dealt to undead with a cure spell. This does not stack with the Empower Spell metamagic feat.

Domain Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, 2nd—cure moderate wounds, 3rd—cure serious wounds, 4th—cure critical wounds, 5th—breath of life, 6th—heal, 7th—regenerate, 8th—mass cure critical wounds, 9th—mass heal.

Community:

Granted Powers: Your touch can heal wounds, and your presence instills unity and strengthens emotional bonds.

Calming Touch (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action to heal it of 1d6 points of nonlethal damage + 1 point per cleric level. This touch also removes the fatigued, shaken, and sickened conditions (but has no effect on more severe conditions). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Unity (Su): At 8th level, whenever a spell or effect targets you and one or more allies within 30 feet, you can use this ability to allow your allies to use your saving throw against the effect in place of their own. Each ally must decide individually before the rolls are made. Using this ability is an immediate action. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and one additional time per day for every four cleric levels beyond 8th.

Domain Spells: 1st—bless, 2nd—shield other, 3rd—prayer, 4th—imbue with spell ability, 5th—telepathic bond, 6th—heroes' feast, 7th—refuge, 8th—mass cure critical wounds, 9th—miracle.
Equipment(Reda's):
Brass Knuckles MW 1d3 crit x2 1lb 301 GP
Short Bow MW 1d6 crit X3 2lbs 330 GP
20 arrows 2 GP 6 lbs
Whip MW 1d3 Crit X2 2lbs 301 GP
Leaf Armor AC 3 max dex 5 ACP 0 20 LBS 500
Handy Haversack
Necklace of Adaptation
Alchemists Lab
Portable Alchemists lab
Antitoxins x10
Antiplagues x10
Body BalmsX10
Doctors Mask and Outfit
Entertainers Outfit
Cold and hot weather outfit
Night Tea Herbs X10
Bachelor Snuff Herbs x10
10 Cooking kits
10 Healing Kits
2 jugglers kits
2 leeching kits
5 doeses of rare perfume
10 smelling salts
Strethcers x5
Surgeon's tools x10
5 water purification sponges
634 GP to ship provisions fund

Spells:

Bard:
spells Known
0:7
Dancing Lights
Detect Magic
Know Direction
Light
Prestidigitaion
Read Magic
Summon Instrument
1:4
Cure Light Wounds x2
Feather Fall
Restfull Sleep
Spells per Day
1:4

Cleric:
Spells per day
0:4
Create Water
Spark
Stablilize
Purify food and Drink
1:3
Cure Light Wounds X2
Diagnose Disease
2:2
Cure Moderate Wounds x2

followers:
1:10 5 level 1 Rogues/ 5 level1 Bards5 both will have crafts of Shipwright and Carpentry and all will have
profession sailor
2:1 Level 2 Cleric/bard crafts of shipwright and carpentry  Knowledge Geography will be a must Profession sailor

Equipment(Dezia's):
Cestus MW 305 Gp 1d4 19-20/X2 1lb
Heavy Crossbow 350 Gp 1d10 19-20/x2 Range 120ft 8lbs
Bolts x60 2 lbs
Leaf Armor 500 GP AC:+3 Max Dex: +5 AC Check Penalty: 0
Handy Haversack
Necklace of Adaptation
Efficient Quiver
Cold Weather out fit
Courtiers outfit
Entertainers outfit
HOt weather outfit
2 artisan master work tools
Medium Cage
20 ft of chain
2 large chests
5 doses of rare perfurme
100 ft of silk rope
10 flasks of oil
Water proof hooded latern
2 simple locks
2 average locks
2 good locks
2 superior locks
2 normal manacles
2 master work manacles
2 master work thieves tools
17,863 set aside for ships provisions

Caravel (10,000 Gold Piece Bequeathed Item)
Colossal vehicle; Seaworthiness +4; Shiphandling
+2; Speed wind × 30 ft. (average); Overall AC –3;
Hull sections 24 (sink 6 sections); Section hp 80 (hardness
5); Section AC 3; Rigging Sections 3; Rigging hp 80 (hardness
0), AC 1; Ram 4d6; Mounts 2 light and 1 heavy; Space
60 ft. by 20 ft.; Height 10 ft. (draft 10 ft.); Complement 30;
Watch 7; Cargo 120 tons (Speed wind × 15 ft. if 60 tons or
more);
Description:
Dezia:
A confident and bold young with shoulder length red hair and bright and exuberant Hazel eyes and sun kissed skin
from her time out on the seas tends to dress in colorfull entertainers outfits that seem to have natural motifs
such as leaves and such and works well to help the armor blend in that she wears but to a trained eye it would be
noticeable but does not take away from the beauty of the outfits she wears.

Reda:Tends to be  a bit more quite and reserved than Dezia but when it comes to a performance or times of frivolity
she will definately let her hair down wears her long blonde hair in intricate braids and wears the same leaf armor
as Dezia and the same enterainers outfits and keeps the armor from detracting from the beauty of the outfit and
the natural beauty of the young half elf women with sun kissed skin from her travels on the seas as well and her
bright ocean blue eyes that always show her hidden passions even if she isnt expressing them in other ways.

History:Mine and Reda's life started of in a rather plain and grim way we were orphans who lived on the streets
and we faced some interesting times being disliked for our station and it was even harder on Reda with being
half-elf she was treated even lower the most but we had each other and we got by and I never left Reda behind
no matter i always looked out for her and she did me in  her own ways we were inserable but always had to keep
moving from town to town cause i learned to take what we needed to survive but it would eventually draw
attention from the thieves guild seeing me as a potential recruit and id always deny them cause the would
separate me from Reda and no matter what i wouldnt leave her behind we were each others only family and
I wont give that up for some greedy morons. However this did not go one forever when i thought it was the end
for Reda and me that when we met them the ones who changed our lives in ways we never thought imaginable
and it was on the faithful day that i was not able to keep one step ahead of a theives guild and i thought this
was it we would die together or be separated and survive but neither of thos things happened Caladrel and Soumral
Galanodel interfered and drove of the guild and from that day the adopted us trained us I grew as a talented rogue
but even better i was a skilled performer and so was Reda but she took to Soumral and followed in the foot steps of
the bard and cleric and we made a great team we danced well and our chemistry did well together and even our bonds
grew closer past that of family and even friendship but Caladrel and Soumral warned us about not drawing to much
attention for how close we were. well after meeting Caladrel and Soumral eventually after taking care of us and
training us came the day that the left us the ship that we traveled on along side the troupe the old troup was ready
to retire and go their separate ways and we were left to continue on the troupes good name and recruit talented
individuals who enjoyed the life on the seas as well as performing in many destinations and we set out to do just
that