Baby Crazy [M lf 2 F, Modern, Comedy-Drama, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, April 27, 2014, 08:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Kelly Casey has a secret, known only to her and her best friend Carrie Bryant. Kelly on the outside looks like a professional career-oriented woman and in many ways she is, but her biological clock went off. Her secret is that she actually wants to have a baby very badly and has for almost a year. As her and Carrie have joked, she's gone "baby crazy". Can't help but window shop online for baby clothes, comments on the cuteness of maternity wear, looks into fertility clinics, etc. At least she hasn't done anything stupid and for now it seems like its all good fun between her and Carrie.

She has another secret though that she even keeps from Carrie. She doesn't want to adopt, she wants to feel the life growing in her. She doesn't want artificial insemination, too cold and impersonal. She wants to find a donor on her own. Unfortunately as she's bemoaned to Carrie she just can't quite find a man who she's comfortable with having a baby from, there's always some problem.

Which isn't entirely true, she does know a guy who she considers the ideal sperm source for the baby she wants so badly where there's only one real problem with the idea of having his baby. She'd love to have a baby from Mark Bryant, but the last name isn't a coincidence - Mark is her best friend's husband...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lynnette

If the male shows up, I'd be down for playing the female (Carrie Bryant) if you'd wish :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

TheVillain

Actually, I'd be playing the male (Mark Bryant). Welcome aboard though!
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

s6xs6x

I've craved a sub/new cuck role.  Would you mind if I played the Husband?   one who is clueless, but slowly catches on to what's going on?   Maybe there's repeated encounters and my character finds out, catches his wife even?  But for some reason..is forced or reluctantly allows the relationship to continue?
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

TheVillain

Kind of got stuff going. Good luck finding something though.

wolventears

Hmm, I might be interested in playing Kelly.  :D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

TheVillain

With Reaper bowing out we need a Carrie.

The basic story is the same, a single woman who desperately wants a child decides that the man she wants to be the father of said child is her best friend's husband.

He have the husband and the single woman, but we're looking for a female willing to play the wife. We can discuss what that entails, exactly.