One Piece RP Interest Check.

Started by Wolfy, October 26, 2011, 11:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Heeeeeydie Ho everyone, Wolfy here, with an Interest check to see if anyone would be interested in doing a One Piece Group RP.

I expect it to be as long term as it can be...and it could even involve pregnancy if it comes to that...or other things, nothing is really set in stone..just wanted to see if people would be interested.

DKDBSD

Baleron

Totally interested! Can't wait for the new episode this Saturday! So excited!!!!!

Vaulera

Fuck to the yes, I love one piece.

coolhands

i would defiantly be interested it sounds really fun.  One piece is the best anime out there.

HollowX

If you don't mind me coming in I might be interested as well.

Wolfy

So we have 6 people so far, including myself...<3

Baleron

I think that's a good start. You could always garner more interest later depending on what exactly you'd like to do with the RP. Was it going to be set up in a way where we'd all be part of the same crew, or did you have something else in mind?

(Also, only 4 hours left till Episode 521!)

Wolfy

I planned for us to be all part of the same crew, yes. :p But We'll need another female member...though I suppose I could fill that role myself.

HollowX

Do you have any specifications on character sheet?

DKDBSD

We do need another female member as Kimiko will be lonely as the only woman. By the way I call the ships cook spot!

coolhands

cool, it seems like there is lots of interesting.  This could turn out to be really fun.  A few more females would be sweet.

HollowX

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 30, 2011, 05:01:41 AM
We do need another female member as Kimiko will be lonely as the only woman. By the way I call the ships cook spot!

Hmmm, did you pm the character to him?

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on October 30, 2011, 11:03:09 PM
Hmmm, did you pm the character to him?

Well there's no bio yet, so I can't. Why did you want the cook's role?

davidncsu

I am also interested in joining :).. Will we be making new characters and somehow tying it in to the One Piece storyline or will some of us be main characters like Luffy, Chopper, etc

HollowX

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 31, 2011, 04:34:40 AM
Well there's no bio yet, so I can't. Why did you want the cook's role?

nvm, just had to make sure I wasn't missing something

DKDBSD

coolhands

I think it would be more fun if everyone had their own character created uniquely, not ones from the show.

HollowX

canon guys would be kind of boring, and I already have one in mind, assuming we ever get the bios...

DKDBSD

KnightNelson20

this would be amazing i would so be in to do this!

Wolfy

I think everyone lost interest, though..D:

Baleron

I'm still interested in doing something like this. Maybe this post may get some other people's attention, and this can actually happen.

HollowX

I've mainly been waiting for what you want for characters and character sheets...

Vaulera

Well, concerning the whole canon characters thing. One piece has a unique art style and I think it would be hard to find a suitable picture.