The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 01:47:02 AM
all these people interested in red and the dark forest. The white queendom is going to have a lot on their hands.

I was thinking of having my witch character work for the White Queen. Is that alright?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 15, 2013, 01:53:47 AM
I was thinking of having my witch character work for the White Queen. Is that alright?
Would love to have her!
Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 01:47:02 AM
all these people interested in red and the dark forest. The white queendom is going to have a lot on their hands.
Hahahah. The baddies almost always get more, long as I've been doing these kinds of groups.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chaosfox

I almost did my character for the white queen,  almost put her in the forest as well. 
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

GhettoMagick

Quote from: persephone325 on September 15, 2013, 01:53:47 AM

Of course it's alright. I get worried about how many people seem so timid about stepping on toes around roleplays it's like they were abused or something.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

GhettoMagick

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 02:05:29 AM
I almost did my character for the white queen,  almost put her in the forest as well.

well you didn't did you!

*sulks in the corner*
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Chaosfox

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 02:23:13 AM
well you didn't did you!

*sulks in the corner*

Well I didn't think the white queen would appreciate someone that takes pleasure in torturing information out of people :P
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on September 15, 2013, 02:10:49 AM
I shall get working on her, and send her to you and Magick. :-)
Awesome!
Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 02:22:39 AM
Of course it's alright. I get worried about how many people seem so timid about stepping on toes around roleplays it's like they were abused or something.
LOL. I like it myself. I'd rather them ask than do something and it won't work. Respect the GM (and run when she grins wickedly)! But in all truthfulness, I can get timid about stepping on toes too. Or... I'm not sure it's so much timidness as respect to the GM and what they have in mind. 
Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 02:31:31 AM
Well I didn't think the white queen would appreciate someone that takes pleasure in torturing information out of people :P
She wouldn't have. LOL.

Going to bed. Goodnight, people.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 02:31:31 AM

OOOH, I has a torturer? I has a captive kittycat that needs to spill his guts and become fully loyal... There's a job for you!

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 15, 2013, 02:22:39 AM

Heh, it's because we're all worried about the game hæmorrhaging players. We don't want to upset people so that they leave and it dies. That's why.

Quote from: Ember Star on September 15, 2013, 02:00:56 AM
The baddies almost always get more, long as I've been doing these kinds of groups.

Being evil is more fun, even if you have to loose in the end!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Viper

Sorry I am taking so long to post, i will have it up in the dark forest ASAP!! *smiles*

Ember Star

Sugar, nobody's gonna rush you here unless you take over a week to respond to somebody :)

LamentingQuill

If I could, I'd love to play the princess of the fairies :)

I can also control her parents if it helps out ^.^

Ember Star

I'm not sure we want or need a princess (or royalty in general) of any of the other races. I'm gonna speak to Ghetto about it and get back to you about it.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on September 15, 2013, 12:06:01 PM
I'm not sure we want or need a princess (or royalty in general) of any of the other races. I'm gonna speak to Ghetto about it and get back to you about it.

Alrighty

Ember Star

okay, the decision is no. The only royals are red and white. No others.

You can however be a fairy who isn't royalty :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on September 15, 2013, 12:28:00 PM
okay, the decision is no. The only royals are red and white. No others.

You can however be a fairy who isn't royalty :)

I'll pass, but thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

Ember Star

Rukio

I am very much looking forward to getting started. Sorry it took so long to get my character back to ya. It was late and I was tired. XP

CurvyKitten

I'm rather interested in this, only problem is I have three different characters building in my mind. And I don't know which I would want to play more. :P Silly muse is sometimes far to active.

Ember Star

LOL. I know the feeling. Sometimes too many ideas fight over rights to be played.

GhettoMagick

Quote from: Chrystal on September 15, 2013, 08:16:43 AM
OOOH, I has a torturer? I has a captive kittycat that needs to spill his guts and become fully loyal... There's a job for you!

Heh, it's because we're all worried about the game hæmorrhaging players. We don't want to upset people so that they leave and it dies. That's why.

Being evil is more fun, even if you have to loose in the end!

Now who said you were going to lose?

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 15, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
I'm rather interested in this, only problem is I have three different characters building in my mind. And I don't know which I would want to play more. :P Silly muse is sometimes far to active.

That happens to me a lot if I have time I was try to write a rough draft of Each of the three and pic the one I. An like the most or the one that I can see doing the most.

With all these new characters gives me a whole bunch of new ideas for plot lines hmmm.

CurvyKitten

Nods~ I have a vampire idea, a werewolf and a pixie idea hehe. Just have to figure out which ones will really fit in here.

EDIT:I suppose I can write up a bit about them and see what you all think as well. :)

BeckyAnnn

Mmmmm

So many wonderful new characters to day dream about     ::)

GhettoMagick