Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Gavlois

*quirks an eyebrow at Silver and Brazen* There is only one pair though...

*ushers Silver over to the corner for a private session*
O/O

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

Brazen Endeavors

Oh, no.  I wasn't volunteering.  I'm content to watch O.o
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Falstaff

Gavlois

*takes out a small black notebook and scribbles Brazen's name in it, then closes it with a satisfied nod*
O/O

Stella

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Gavlois

Not at all. It's simply the waitlist for the handcuffs. *smiles disarmingly*
O/O

Silver

Oh she cane have them now.. I'm cool..

*moves behind Brazen and pushes her forward*
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Silver

Gavlois

*smiles at Brazen and dangles the cuffs from his finger*
O/O

Brazen Endeavors

I'm feeling strangely conflicted here.  I didn't want the handcuffs...

...but now I do.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Silver

Ritsu

Silver

Ritsu