[EX] Husband+Wife+Slave (Male and Female Partners Needed)

Started by Kandy, March 06, 2010, 02:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandy

Title says it all people! Basically Husband and Wife playing with their little slave girl.

I need a Male for the Husband and a Female for the Wife. (I'm the slave)

Everything is up for discusion.

Can be anything you want:
Con, Non-con, Bondage, Exotic (Neko or Kitsune slave), Pain and torture, romantic, etc.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kandy

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Black Orchid

Hm.., I... I think I might be interest in this... where do you want this story to go?
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Kandy

Well, There is a husband and a wife, who own a slave. When ever they need some attention they use the slave, but usually it's just one on one. Then they have the idea to all play together.

Or maybe the husband brings home a reluctant slave as a gift for his wife and together they work to break her.

And like I said it can include anything you want

Black Orchid

Okay, do you have a story in mind for all of them, or is this just a little fun? Because I do love a good plot :-)
O&O of a Flower

Kandy

Well, I was just hoping for a little fun this time around.

Black Orchid

Okay, add me in; how do you want my character to act, or do you not care how I make her?
O&O of a Flower

Kandy

nope. It doesn't matter to me. lol. But we'll have to start some other time. :/ I have to go soon.

Wolfy

Kandy

Alright! That sounds good.

What aspects are we going to go with for it?

Wolfy

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested to be husband aswell but I think all char slots are filled :P.

But if there would be someone who does not mind play the wife and Kandy not minding run two story threads.....then my idea is in below;

Husband who has lived with his wife finely over the years have noticed they both are over time grown both demanding and dominant sort when it comes to sex and because work scheludes they cannot have often as they are used to have sex. Usually those things do not mix well but without good sex marriage is ruined sooner or later. So he goes out and purchases neko slave girl from market and brings it to home as gift to his wife (or more gift for both him and his wife but wife will command the neko and use most of time). They both start train and break their slave in to manners of the household.....

(so, story would start with swapped one vs one scenes but when both husband and wife get a holiday they go out together with their slave and then use her as toy for sex scene what they all three have together, it goes like this; wife works in morning shift and husband works in afternoon to night shift and wife comes back home around after noon. They use neko slave girl to express sexual messages to each other and please partner while they are gone)

Kandy

Wow Zaer! I really like that idea! Let's see if we can get another Lady to play the wife.

Zaer Darkwail

Nice you like it :). I may have person in mind for it so I ask her....

Kandy

Zaer Darkwail

PM'ed her, after checking her ons/offs not sure how well she likes the idea so we keep options open for now for any applicant.

Kandy