News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay?

Started by AAA111, July 16, 2010, 01:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Anyone wanna roleplay? I like to play realistic scenes..like ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend or stuff like that. Anyone interested?

AAA111

Aww..no ones interested :-(

Terkez

what you had in mind, do start something.

Ellenai

She sat on the edge of the stone wall looking down over the town. The lights from the buildings glittered a very dark night. There was growth surrounding the spot she hid away in. Trees, vines, shrubs and the over grown grass, covering the wall making it almost out of sight, making it perfect for her to hide away for a little while longer. A cool breeze whisked over her face and she lifted her glance to accept the fresh air. Breathing in, she could feel her lungs raise and lower, a reminder that she was part human anyway.

A disappointing day to say the least. It was another one, another failure. She touched her hand to her shoulder just a little to see if they were gone, hidden away, out of sight. Her hands fanned out in front of her now, looked like any other human hands. Slowly, her hands caressed and followed the now softened features of her face. The same features she saw when looking in the mirror, and turning to something else, something hard and fierce.

It was time to leave her hiding spot, time to go home and face her father. He was a proud man, fully aware of his strengths and capabilities. Although he had been working with her and trying in desperation to teach her what she needed to know and how to accept what she was. Everything just made her dizzy now, her head spinning like a disc out of control. She stood up on the edge of the wall, thinking of leaving her spot to go home. She wobbled some almost losing her balance, and something caught her attention. A noise coming from the bushes.... 

AAA111

Would you be interested in the ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend..I can set it up in main room if you are..Let me know :-)

lenka

From the depths of the bushes I was watching her as I always did, the pain I felt when I watched her going through her personal torment.., I wanted  to tell her!....... if it wasn't for her father she held in so high regard!...if only she knew that side of him.....! I would never tell her..... she didn't have to do this alone, if only I could show her how much I loved her...... spiritually and physically, she was EVERYTHING to me, to only protect her.... I walked out into the open to greet her as she heard my movement,then I saw the smile on her face and I gave in...I was her best friend again...
( sorry couldn't help it...if interested? carry it on.)...my name is Lenka  ;D

Ellenai

((hi Lenka, thank you for jumping in with me :) here we go then))

Spying into the growth, looking for whatever was there, watching the shadows, peering until..... her eyes widened with relief. Concern and fear suddenly turning to a calm and safety. It was her friend, and she saw her face. It was a face that she had turned away too often. Frustrations, complications of her life, and father's expectations always made it so difficult for her. She jumped off the wall, stumbling, tumbling toward her, getting up on her feet quickly laughing, with tears in her eyes.  "How did you find me?" She could not resist opening her arms wide and taking her friend into a big hug, squeezing her tight, speaking muffled words into her ear "it is so good to see you".

((AA111 -  forgive me for jumping into your thread. I thought it was not being active and I was looking for a spot to write  -Yes, if you start something I will follow you there.  I will be back later, around 4:30 pm est.))

Ellenai

((how about a little on my character and you share with me about yours, feel free to make adjustments/suggestions where you want.))

My Character:

Name: Malina

Species: Half Human/Half Dragon

Sex: Female

Appearance: Malina looks like a human most of the time. She is short about 5' 2" and built very feminine and curvy. Her hair is long, straight, and black. She is usually wearing black leggings, a black tunic that fits her loosely, and black thigh high boots. Her hair hangs around her face freely and her skin is very light ivory,  only lightened more due to her very dark features. When she tries to shape shift, she develops wings and a tail. Her facial features change, to pointy elf like ears, eyes and lips become more dark and detailed with her eyebrows fuller and more slanted upward at the ends. Her nose almost flattens to her face. Her hands and feet become claw like, with long sharp nails and black heavy scaly skin starting at the nail beds moving back toward the knuckles and also on her toes and feet.

Details: Malina's father is a shape shifting dragon. Her mother is human.

Malina's father is angry because he believes that his daughter is just being stubborn and difficult and that she actually can shape shift, just like he can, into a dragon.

Malina has been able to control her shifting to the point that it only happens when she wants, however she has not been able to fully shift into dragon.

To make matters even worse for Malina, the one true friend that she has, her father has sent away. Malina was forbidden to have contact with her friend any longer.

((so far from what we have sounds as though the two girls are friends but have had a falling out or quarrel???  IF Malina's reaction did surprise your character in anyway, it is because she is so confused about what is going on with her father, so to have a familiar friend is overwhelmingly comforting to her right now. Is this ok with you?))

AAA111

Do you roleplay as a guy or is that a weird question..lol..Because I was thinking of ex-b/f and ex-g/f. If so I'll set it up tomorrow night..Just let me know. Thanks :-)

Ellenai

yeah I have played a male before :) just set it up and see you there

AAA111

Posted..see you soon :-)

Antioch

If you are Willing to I would give it a try roleplaying with you and see where we can go to from there.

Ellenai

Hi Antioch,

How are you doing?

Have you got something in mind?

If you want to play with a half dragon/half human girl, she is about 20, I will set something up for you, just let me know. Remembering that we are in a non-adult forum :)

Have a nice night.

Antioch

Quote from: Ellenai on August 04, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
Hi Antioch,

How are you doing?

Have you got something in mind?

If you want to play with a half dragon/half human girl, she is about 20, I will set something up for you, just let me know. Remembering that we are in a non-adult forum :)

Have a nice night.

Sure I can deal with it.....And I can cope with the non-adult setting.

AAA111

Hey Antioch would you be interested in a roleplay with either a best friends setup or a long-term dating relationship? Let me know :-)

Antioch

Quote from: AAA111 on August 04, 2010, 07:23:46 PM
Hey Antioch would you be interested in a roleplay with either a best friends setup or a long-term dating relationship? Let me know :-)
how about best friends into long term dating?

AAA111

Ooh perfect perfect..Would you like to set up or should I?

Antioch

If you wouldn't mind would you I have to set up my character.

Ellenai

*waves* Heyas
look like you found something :)

If you want to do another one just let me know.

Have fun!

AAA111

Ellenai..hope we are still good with our roleplay..i'm enjoying it :-)

AAA111

Added it to the main room, Antioch..see you soon :-)

Antioch

I am enjoying this :) I will have to go soon but will reply tomorrow. How often are you on?

AAA111

I'm enjoying it too..I'm normally on weeknights after 630 and normally weekends im on all day..Its 11pm now if that helps :-)

Antioch

you EST? because I am and it is 11 25 right now as I post this..........Ok I will try hard to get on to answer post's

AAA111

Yes that is me..Sounds good as will I :-)

Ellenai

QuoteEllenai..hope we are still good with our roleplay..i'm enjoying it :-)

Yes! I finally have something posted.
My apologies, was kind of lost and had some home stuff going on.
Have a fun :)

Antioch

Ellenai darling we could start one if you wish sorry I didn't get to you sooner and wouldn't mind the half dragon half human...You could choose a subject or if I could think of one right now I would choose.

Ellenai

Ok! I put something up for you Antioch, look for Travels (Ellenai+ Antioch)
Take it where ever you like :)

AAA111

Sometimes I get paranoid during my roleplays thinking my partner doesn't enjoy it so just checking in make sure both of my friends are enjoying our roleplays :-)

Ellenai

*waves* enjoys it very much, our story has so many options, and thank you for writing with me, I know I owe you a post *winks* will do my best to get something soon.  :D

Antioch

Of course I am I just dont get on long enough to reply to everything sometimes.

AAA111

Oh of course I completely completely understand..I've had experiences where people don't enjoy them and just stop and kind of don't say anything. But glad we are all enjoying it but I am too..Take your time :-)

AAA111

I enjoy taking on multiple roleplays so if anyone else is interested let me know..i love these roleplays :-)