News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

First RP Thread - Lets try this out

Started by thiccfiend69, February 07, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thiccfiend69

This is my first attempt. Be kind!

Me -  boarding a red eye back to Seattle to visit my parents, still reeling from a break up and not taking care of myself at all. 
You - m/f who was once part of my childhood that I fell out of touch with years ago. I dont recognize you in the airport and you dont recognize me

Plot:
By the time the red-eye is ready to board, you are watching me stumble back to the gate from a nearby bar.  Everyone within the vicinity can smell the liquor on my breath, hoping that the haggard, depressed twenty something year old who has been hitting the bottle all day sits closest to the bathroom.  You board, taking the 32nd row's window seat as you wait for the awkward chit-chat that always comes with a seatmate. 

I throw myself down beside you and slump.  My earphones blast The Dead Kennedy's while everyone finds their seat.  Then you see the birthmark on my neck....

Ideas
For some reason I imagine that YOUR character was recently acquitted in a murder case.  Being an old friend and heavily intoxicated, you tell me the truth about the murder thinking I wont remember. But the next morning I do.

Add new characters! Make it a family saga! IDK, lets see what happens.