News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Yes. Evil to some, is not evil to all. Seeing both sides of things helps to create a better understanding and create bonds that can last a lifetime.

Would you like me if I put everyone before myself to the point I was neglecting myself?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. However in order to help others, you must first help yourself. Would you like me If I was a heartless human being?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, but I would probably try to help you grow a heart.

Would you like me if I wanted to go across the world to put a flower on every grave?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would be impressed with your empathy but would try to talk you into spending more time for the living. The dead have moved on and think little about their human remains - even if they would appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Would you like me if I wanted you to chant with me and help the restless spirits to move on to the other side?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes. Would you me if I asked you not to come to my funeral under any circumstances?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

No. If I knew you well I would want to go to your funeral even if it was against your dying wish. Of course a way to avoid this might be to request your body be incinerated? Perhaps they still have funerals for those people... I am uncertain.

Would you like me if I wanted to feel what it was like to be possessed by someone?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. Especially if whoever is possessing you wanted nothing more than to harm your friends and family. Would you like me if I joked around from time to time?

Mnemosyne

Yes. Despite how a lot of jokes go over my head as I think I lack a good sense of humor, I do love someone who can make life a little brighter.

Would you like me if I wanted to take on tasks that normally the general populous assumes men should do?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Women can do almost the same tasks as men. Would you like me if I said you're cool?

Captain Maltese

Yes of course. Although personally I have a problem imagining what kind of job that would be. My country has a female prime minister, female finance minister, female work minister, female culture minister.... female soldiers, female bishops. What kind of job is still considered unusual for a woman?

I would like it but I would also be puzzled. Why would I want to be cool?

Would you like me if I assumed you'd want to know how to use every weapon in the household?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

On a side note:: I was meaning more trivial tasks such as taking out the garbage, fixing things, things some men insist that women not lift a finger for at times? For fear they might hurt themselves?

No, because you would assume wrong. Perhaps every sword and blade, but I would not fancy using any form of gun. I don't trust myself with those. Unless you intend to show me how to dismantle all your guns so I can completely disarm someone if it needed be? That might be a good lesson.

Would you like me if I refused to ever cuss or swear?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. Some people think swearing is wrong, others are fine with it. Would you like me if I was the reincarnation of Einstein?

Mnemosyne

Yes? Perhaps? I know of Einstein but I have never met him in person, so I am uncertain of whether or not that would be a good thing?

Would you like me if I wanted to have disneyland and california adventures reserved at nightime so we could spend all night long there doing whatever we liked?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, as long as there was no hugging, kissing, ect.., involved. Would you like me if I was the reason why world war three started?

Mnemosyne

Yes, but only if it was somehow caused purely by accident. Or it was a very small war that was resolved much quicker than people expected it to be.

Would you like me if I was a hippy?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. I have nothing against hippies to be honest. Would you like if I had superpowers?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you did not use them against me personally in a bad way.

Would you like me if I thought that nail varnish was tempting to drink because of the impressively delicious sounding names they gave them?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, as long as you didn't actually drink it. Would you like if I started fires instead of putting them out?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as they were not fires responsible for killing any animals or humans. I would even forgive you burning people's homes down so long as no one was in it.

Would you like me if I said I wanted you to teach me all that you know?
Mistreated

Despairs

[size-8pt]Yes. Knowledge is power after all. Would you like me if was turned into a hawk for life?[/size]

Mnemosyne

Yes, although someone else would probably have to feed you. Or you would have to find your own food. I don't think I could watch you eating mice or possibly bunnies.

Would you like me if I said that I would no longer go outside while the sun was still up?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, although I would think you were a vampiress of some sort. Would like me if I was a nobody?

Mnemosyne

Yes, I do not think you need to be a 'somebody.'

Would you like me if I was a vampire and leeched the life away from many because I needed it to survive?
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, survival of the fittest. As long as I and what little friends and family I have left, weren't target. Would you like me if I was a rock star?

Belle33

Yes.  Rock stars need love, too.

Would you like me if I sing all the time even though I can't carry a tune?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP