Nature's Guardian Angel (Vanilla, Looking for F)

Started by Mr BadGuy, July 27, 2014, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

An idea of mine I'd like to play out to the fullest. :)

Humans are running out of room for their new houses, shopping malls and factories, so they are eyeing one of the last natural, untouched forests that covers many miles of land, enough to found a city. So, they send an inspector to look for any traces of humans, along with a few armed guards, in a helicopter. It's the middle of October, and snow has been forming on the mountains, some trees have begun shedding their leaves, and animals have been foraging and hunting for food. But as the helicopter crosses the mountains, something goes wrong. A sudden blizzard forms, bringing it down. The snow makes for good padding, and the helicopter only suffers the damage of a broken rotor and weakened, buried landing gear. The members of the crew are only shaken up, and all survive. But their radio doesn't work, all they hear is static. No cell reception either, so they have to find a way out. But they are stopped just minutes away from the chopper.

Ok so in advance, this role play is going to be roughly 90% story, 10% smut, if there will be any. Any sexual content will be purely vanilla and consensual. I'm looking for the female inspector, and I'll be playing as the one who stops them outside the chopper. More details included if you send me a PM, if interested.

Update: To leave it out of mystery, I'll be playing as a guardian of nature, who tries to convince her that what she's doing is wrong, or keep her from reporting back. The intro scene would be the crew recovering from the crash.
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Mr BadGuy

My search thread: In progress ^_^