Fallout: Cascadian Expedition (M looking for F for MxF or FxF)

Started by GrimmWriter, April 24, 2024, 10:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimmWriter

Hi! I'm looking for a partner to write a story in the Fallout setting that takes place in the Pacific Northwest that is roughly based on the concept laid down by Fallout: Cascadia but with my own spin on things. The story will be on the longer side and will focus on the many themes laid out in the Fallout universe. I would heavily prefer to do an FxF story however I can write MxF if needed. My OC will be a member of the Brotherhood of Steel however I am open to what my partner would like to play. Communication is very important to me and I would prefer someone who is willing to talk to me and help craft a story together. Please feel free to PM if interested!

The Story:

The year is 2290 (3 years after the events of Fallout 4 and 6 years before the Fallout TV show) The war still is recovering from the end of the world when atomic weapons were deployed all over the world and in a few short hours, civilization was brought to its knees. Emboldened after several successes on the East Coast, the Brotherhood of Steel has begun its expansion westward. While the Pacific Northwest was not saved from nuclear warfare, many of its natural resources managed to survive whereas other areas became totally unhospitable. The discovery of a vault filled with prototype technology has spiked a gold rush of sorts to reclaim the PNW. The brotherhood sent several teams to explore the ruins of the major cities of the Cascadia range and claim the area totally before outside forces who wish to use the technology to finally put an end to humanity. A squad of Brotherhood soldiers is on approach to a facility rumored to have promising tech in the wilds of what was once known as Oregon when their Vertibird is shot down. The squad took heavy losses and now those who remain must quickly find shelter because Cascadia is far more dangerous land than anyone realizes...