Pathfinder/3.5 DnD game using GUCK and BoEF

Started by Zaer Darkwail, July 06, 2010, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallensaviour

eh his gods a nature god...its all good :P

WyzardWhately

Quote from: Latooni Subota on July 09, 2010, 02:11:41 AM
So Villain, what you're saying is that I shouldn't make an adorable halfling, since if she ended up in bed with the half-orc she'd probably be split in two. :P

Fort save?
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

fallensaviour

divine grace...for when the halfling wants some troll cock?

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

fallensaviour

gnome tripod paladin? he wields a hand and a half sword ;)
...also his cock is huge

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: BenedictWolfe on July 08, 2010, 08:40:35 PM
I might want to join, but I can't log into Invisible Castle, for unknown reasons.

Odd indeed. You can roll stats also in elliquiy by using 5d6 (drop 2 and re-roll ones), seven times.

Quote from: ulthakptah on July 09, 2010, 01:41:34 AM
Since everyone is going for the magic type characters, I'll make a rouge, and maybe prestige class into assassin to take advantage of having a alchemist in the party.

http://invisiblecastle.com/stats/view/24612/

Stats
    STR 17, DEX 16, CON 14, INT 17, WIS 11, CHA 13

Just remember roll also appearance score which is apparent in BoEF and replaces as key stat for disguise skill (and few cases in others replace charisma like in gather info use your looks people talk to you instead you going talk to people).

Also I allow using Summoner and there is nothing bad with conjurer vs summoner. Just that conjurer can do a lot more beyond just 'summoning' stuff and strong point with summoner is personal minion. So party is now;

Conjurer (female)
Summoner (male)
Human Alchemist (female)
Rogue/Assassin (male)
Half-orc barbarian (male)

Now would be perfect spot for female diviner to work some gentle healing on people :). Also if we use sexual tricks from GUCK we will be using the arousal/peak etc checks to see how sex goes but if we want do quickie version we just roll the perform check to see overall performance. Also ofc sepparated threads for sex romps so game does not 'lag down' in waiting completion of those scenes.

RubySlippers

A Summoner, who let that hack into the game? (just kidding)  :D

Seriously what are the rules for GUCK bonus feats and Sexual Prowess extra skill points.

Are we using traits?

BenedictWolfe

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail
Odd indeed. You can roll stats also in elliquiy by using 5d6 (drop 2 and re-roll ones), seven times.
Bizarrely, I can log in using a proxy and post a new topic in their forums, but I can't view topics through the proxy, so I can't reply to them after that. Insane. But yeah, if you trust me to use E's dice properly, I'll go with those.

STR DEX CON
INT  13   16    16
WIS 17   10    17
CHA 12   17    17

I did this one in an attempt at using the Grid method with 5d6, drop lowest two, re-roll ones. If you're okay with that, I'll use this to write up my stats. If you're not, I can roll grid-less seven times and pick the best setup. Your call, DM.

I want to use my half-ogre archer ranger, Lao. But since this game is pretty male heavy already, I can forfeit my spot if we don't get more girls (so as to even out the balance).

Ixy

I'm considering joining in, if allowed.  I don't think that best 3 of 5d6 re-roll 1s works for a grid, though.  Maybe best 3 of 4 no re-rolls might fit better for a grid?  I'll leave it to Zaer, of course. 

If permitted, I'd create either a druid or a barbarian, or maybe a druidarian or barbuid.

RubySlippers

Latooni Subota

I was just saying: Two people wanted to focus on summoning, and if the game isn't fairly small, that can be a nightmare to manage (speaking from experience here) but if you don't mind, then that's cool :P

5d6 drop 2 re-roll ones? Jeez, that's a hell of a lot better than the standard grid-rolling! XD

If I didn't actually have some pretty boss stats, I'd insist on re-rolling :P
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

RubySlippers

Summoners are not the same as Conjurers. My character ,being first and foremost a Wizard, has a broad range of magical options over just summoning creatures, even in my school of magic its full of things other than summoning creatures. The only schools she's not good at are Enchantment and Necromancy and those are not necessarily her style.

Summoner man over here is far more specialized comparatively in fact.

I have other benefits my character can dimensional walk up to 300 feet a day not a bad defense not to mentions when I get a home I won't need doors or windows, rather good to avoid thieves and scoundrels if one thinks about it.  ;)

Latooni Subota

Yeah, but earlier you mentioned summoning as being one of your primary options, thus my pointing out possible silliness, thus my statements. :3

Sidenote: HIT POINTS!     9d8=37
+8 + (10x2) = 65

Edit: I just multi-thus'd. I feel stupid. :(

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmm... this has possibilities. I have an old priestess of loviatar that I could easily re-skin as a follower of Calistria or Socothbenoth/Nocticula if a cleric is desired.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

BenedictWolfe

If I botched up on the Grid rolling I'm cool with dropping it. Clear instructions from the DM on how exactly I should roll my stats is all I require.

Latooni Subota

Sidenote: I am re-tweaking/powering down an old item I invented ages and ages ago that essentially acts as a 1/day Magic Mansion spell, only I'll be adjusting it to primarily be a place for the Chemist to do her Alchemy/etc during downtime. Or I guess a relatively safe place to bunk down.

If anybody is going to be doing any kind of crafting at ANY point, feel free to tell me and I'll tweak it to have the proper facilities. :3

BenedictWolfe

Hey, is Mongoose Publishings' "Nymphology" cool for this game? Don't know if it really has anything for my character, but still.

RubySlippers

My character is a wizard of course I'm going to be crafting, part of the fun.  ;D

NicciKotor

I could go for divine, love playing a priestess. The only problem is that I am not familiar with pathfinder or GUCK. Have read the good book of erotic fantasy. If I am still needed to be the priestess, then so be it. Also a nice summary of pathfinder would be nice.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

TheVillain

Which in turn reminded me an old joke item that I made for an old campaign of mine that's giggle-worthy. I'll try to convert it to pathfinder.

"The Stru'kak'en"

Aura - Strong Divination; CL 15th
Slot (None; Book)
Price: 27,500 gp (+1), 55,000 gp (+2), 82,500 gp (+3), 110,000 gp (+4), 137,500 gp (+5)
Weight: 5 Pounds

"Oh, OH GODS- WHAT THE HELL? . . .Actually- it's kind of hot."
-Alicia Silverleaf, Assistant Librarian of the Great Library of Greenoak University

This book has the distinction of every translation ever made is always at least titled in the original orcish, mostly because the closest Common translation of the title is "Good Fuck Book". As insane and mind-numbingly horrifying as it sounds, the Stru'kak'en appears to be the Orc Kama Sutra.

The book itself has two parts, the first part tells the story of Tormak. Tormak, a rather famous orcish folk hero, is described doing many heroic feats such as redirecting rivers so that orcish villages don't starve, defending his clan from dragons, and even slaying a dwarven war god. The part of the legend of Tormak that the Stru'kak'en differs from other tellings of the legend of Tormak is it claims that over the course of his life he had sex with over 35,000 females, producing 10,000 sons and 10,000 daughters. For those of you doing the math, that requires 2 more partners every day for almost 50 years.

The second part is supposedly his notes on how attract females, how to please females in bed, and his theories on how females can do the same to males. The techniques and positions suggested are surprisingly complex and usually structured and presented as prayers to animal totems. With pictures of course. Few non-orcs haven't been surprised with just how sensual the book seems- even if the largest illustration of the book shows two orcs fucking like squirrels.

As for the benefits of the book, it is said that if someone reads it in it's original Orcish from cover to cover Tormak grants a fraction of his animal magnetism and, at least in men, his technique. Women who read the book are said to receive their boon from Fahlia, his oldest daughter who is said to have had similar numbers of sexual partners in the legend- though she only had 1 son, who would be a folk hero in his own right. A plus is permanently bestowed upon all who read the whole Stru'kak'en from cover to cover for checks dealing with seduction and pleasing partners, equal to the bonus connected to the book.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

BenedictWolfe

RubySlippers

If you take a cleric of one rather fun CN goddess of lust and revenge I'll chip in for you to have a church, as long as I get my own roomy apartment in it and free sexual services for life.  :-*  There is no way I can spend 49,000 gp all by myself. Since I can make my own protective items and such most items I need will be at a discount.

We could be close friends so know each other at the games start.

NicciKotor

Nah I like to always go with a priestess of the god of travel. Frahagaln something or other, impossible to sell correctly. Luck and travel domains are just too awesome. Are we started at level ten as well? Sweets.

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Umbral Sanguinus

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 09, 2010, 04:14:38 PM
Nah I like to always go with a priestess of the god of travel. Frahagaln something or other, impossible to sell correctly. Luck and travel domains are just too awesome. Are we started at level ten as well? Sweets.

Nicci, different world and different pantheon. The deity you want would be the goddess Desna
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley