Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Quote from: Strega on November 16, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
Flower, since the Caravan has new blood and new motion, would you mind if I took Rafaela to Bits?

Definitely can. :)

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Flower

Morning guys! :) He's some candy for our speed dating. Ganna was awesome and helped out. :)

Ciosa

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Flower

You guys have been doing such an awesome job of being mindful of your surroundings. It's a small touch but one that's appreciated. The world isn't a bubble. There is life around your characters even if you're not directly interacting with it. Random but awesome job.  :-)

Eros

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Firstly allow me to introduce myself, I am Eros. Newly approved member so please be gentle with me. [Chuckles]

I have never done a group role play before so please be patient with me as I am sure at some point I will take a wrong turn. With this in mind apologies in advance.

I've just placed my first post and hope that it was all correct.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

RedPhoenix

Hello again Eros! Believe or not I remember being new. <3 And group roleplays are something I still struggle with so don't worry, we get it! :D

I think the most important thing is to communicate and ask if you aren't sure. If something feels wrong say so. I honestly think almost all of the big problems I've seen groups have could have been stopped if someone had said something when it was a little problem. <3

RedPhoenix

Eros

I will speak up if I ever feel uncomfortable or I am uncertain. Thank you for the kind words of advice, much appreciated.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Flower

Indeedy! You're starting out with a great bunch here so I'm confident you'll do wonderfully. :) I know I owe you, Ciosa, and Stregakins a post. Just give me a wee bit. Feeling slightly under the weather today. You all are first on my to-do list though.

Strega

Aww Flower don't even mention it. Feel better soon and relax if you can.

Flower

-hugs up!- I know you guys are patient bunnies. Just want to keep you in the loop. <3

RedPhoenix

Okay, having a day off has been wonderful for my health. I am going to attend speed dating with Becky. :)

Flower

This is wonderful news! I'm glad you're feeling better. Also, yay Becks! We're shaping up, you guys. xD This might happen after all.

RedPhoenix

I saw you were worried about ratios, Becky prefers both men and women so I don't know if that helps or not.

Flower

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Flower

pantalaimon

*waves a hello as well*  Hope everyone's having a good morning so far.  Finally made a character sheet and am reading through what's currently going on in the story.

Strega

Flower