Elf girl looking to play with Dom males in fantasy based settings

Started by Vanestria, August 25, 2010, 10:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanestria

Hi guys:)

Looks like alot of my games have slowed down or disappeared so I have time for some new ones. I play elven females and am looking for dom men.

If you have an idea for a fantasy based setting, think our on and offs match and want a writing partner please let me know.

I have some ideas too.
Right now the one I want to try is where my character is a ruthless assassin in a large dark fantasy city. Its an evil place run by the strongest and accepting of any race, no matter how monstrous. My character is a loner, an independent working for whoever pays her. She ends up running afoul with your character who can be a mark she under estimates and he turns the tables on her, the head of the guild that is angry with her for operating as an independent or open to other ideas you might have.

Look forward to hearing from you:)

Mr Self Destruct

I wouldn't mind doing something fantasy related with you.  I love the Forgotten Realms setting, though we can come up with our own, homegrown setting if you'd like, as well.  I was thinking my character could be human or orc, perhaps the head of a Fighter's Guild or maybe even a Theives Guild.  He's big, tall, muscular, known and feared for his talent with an axe.  I was thinking maybe he started out on the streets as a local tough, doing muscle work for a local guild, and when the time came, he executed a plan that took out the current figurehead and put him in power instead.  The rest of the guild, likely either intimidated by him already or having been bribed to side with him, did nothing to stop the attack, resulting in his ultimate power.  Now, an ally of the former guildmaster wants vengeance, and has sent your assassin in to do the job that the other traitorous guild mates should've done...dispose of the new guild king.

Let me know what you think. :)

uoheinrich

I got a couple ideas using the Pathfinder, Golarian setting. It's pretty big like Forgotten Realms. I like homegrown too if you want to try that. As for your idea. You could also just run afoul of a hobgoblin or maybe a drow, which would make things a little interesting.  I could be a military leader of the faction in power and an enemy wants me gone to make things easier to get towards the current ruler. This would give you plenty of reason to come after me. If you like the idea I'd like to hear back.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.