Hello new at this and looking for f/ for one on one role play

Started by seeker619, February 07, 2009, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Hello, as I said I am new at this, or at least to this site.   I have done role-play before.  I am open to a very wide range of topics and role.  I like to try different roles because often I enjoy roles I wouldn't necessarily think I would enjoy.  However, I typically like to play the dominant role but this is not an iron clad rule.  Here are a few ideas I quickly thought up.  Feel free to offer your own suggestions if you may be interested in joining me for a role play

1-Romantic relationship goes sour and one or both partners plot for final revenge

2-male/female police partners where one is dirty and how the other discovers it and what that person does as a result.

3-Illicit doctor patient relationship.  Most likely non consensual

4-One role player sexually manipulates the other to commit acts that are either illegal or against their own moral code.

5-Mutual cooperation by both role players while investigating a series of rapes or murders.  It would most likely involve both players to take on multiple roles such as witnesses, the perpetrator or criminal, possibly the victim and what they experience during the rape or murder, and obviously the investigatory roles.

6-Mind control where one player is under the mental control or hypnotic control of the other to commit various crimes.

7-One role would require playing the role of a kidnapping victim while the other is the perpetrator.  It would involve what happens between the two while the one is being held captive

8-A role involving torture.  Obviously one role would be that of the victim and the other who victimizes.  If you are interested in these ideas or would like to suggest something different I am very open to different ideas.  Please let me know.

Best to all

camtipli

Hope you don't mind I sent you a PM. I'm new to this forum, too.

Midnight

Hi seeker,  number 7 is something I wouldn't mind discussing.

Let me know.

Midnight.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

seeker619

Ok great midnight.  Do you wnt to talk detail or do you wnt me or you to start it off.  I am assuming you would like to role play 7. Let me know.  thanks

Kevin

Midnight

Hit me with a PM if you want to set up a setting and a general charrie idea?

M\.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

amazonmarie34