Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

9.5.  Sweet xD

How I score: approximately 9.5 for a hot avi, additional points for kink.

Skadii

*giggles* Well...you are still a 10 to me! *whispers* I am still hiding my kink! :)

TaintedAndDelish

Skadii

*smiles* Yay! I just got an upgrade! So...now I gotta figure out how kinky I need to be to get a ten! Hmm...*grins wickedly*, Oh my...all the possibilities! :)

TaintedAndDelish

9.9. *coughs*  o/o. *coughs*

Skadii

*grins* Now turn your head and cough, lovey! And you are officially an 11!

TaintedAndDelish

* coughs unknowingly, the blushes deeply *

11  ...  your mine!  >:)

Skadii

*twirls around happily* Yay! I love being claimed!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

TheLegionary

10, because he looks really cool.

SummerWhispers

10, for the wonderful avatar, and the personality.

TaintedAndDelish

TheLegionary

10, for being brave enough to say Summer deserves less than 10!

Quote from: Summer227 on June 25, 2012, 03:14:16 PM
10, for the wonderful avatar, and the personality.

Thank you! In my dreams, you will always get a 10, Summer.

TaintedAndDelish

9.5. XD

I start with 9.5 or so with a hot/sexy body/face, then add points for kink, so 9.5 is top notch in this case.
Giving everyone a 10 is kind of pointless.

SummerWhispers

ok I do not feel so bad now,l I put a lot of thought into her, I think she looks like a summer, with all the beach hair and tan skin.

10 for the smile and great pose, I am afraid I always give a ten, always eager to please I guess. ;D

TheLegionary

10, because you always deserve a 10, Summer.
Your justification sounds great. I would add that her sexy lips convey desire without being vulgar. It is a different kind of sexiness, I would say.

SummerWhispers

10 for the intent gaze of the avatar, and the tats, help also. :P

Mordred

10 - First.. for being wayyyyy up there in one of my all time favorite av's.. next.. for tempting this creature of darkness to brave that dastardly sun and bask in the Summer warmth.. and third.. for being oh so damn adorable.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - because I think you're keen

Mordred

10 - Ohhhh you adorable thing.. I think you're quite scrumptious yourself. Although you seem to forever be taunting eyes that have any sense... with that little strap... not to mention those lovely lips. Cruel, cruel girl! ;)
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - because maybe if I keep responding you'll stick around log enough to show me that painting you've been working on. Come on 'Dred...you've been taking way too many smoke breaks if that thing's not done after so many months!

Mordred

10 - Heyyyy.. this some kinda 'comment box' or a 'rating box'? *places a big check next to []Scrumptious... then fills in a '1' and a '0'. Ok.. and now.. for comments.. don't you know being a vampire is a very distracting profession? Plus.. I have what you 20-centureenos call ADHD.. or whatever the hell it is. In my day.. we called it something else. :P You just wanna be finger-painted.. don't you? :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Rating: Always a 10. Gorgeous. Perfection. Intriguing. Mysterious. Sexy. Blue.

Comment: Oh no, my lovely little vamp friend. I've discovered an allergy to paint on my skin, but I will be quite happy to try to focus you up a bit. I don't suppose you've seen Clockwork Orange, have you? *evil grin*

Mordred

Heh.. A Clockwork Orange? One of my early, early favorites. It warped my very impressionable little mind ohhhhh so long ago. Made me, along with many other interesting choices of those in charge, the twisted thing I am today. BUT.. seriously.. that film's a work of art.

10 - Ohhhhh, she has a knack for picking such delicious combinations of classy, sexy, and insatiably adorable. Perfect representations of the mind behind the visual.
*See Pillory*