Desires and Cravings (OPEN - Images NSFW)(M/F, F/F, Futa/F, M/Futa, M/M)

Started by Astra Cilla, April 23, 2013, 11:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astra Cilla

Welcome to my Desires and Cravings thread. Please see below for the ideas I currently have swirling about. Please private message me over posting to this thread; thank you.

All ideas can be modified and tweaked so please do not feel entirely locked in by what you see; improvisation is always welcome. Do keep in mind though that there may be elements which I will not change because they're specific to the story and needed to "complete" it for me.

Please note that some images may not be appropriate for work or certain settings. Every attempt has been made to keep true NSFW imaged hidden in spoilers or behind links. Some nudity may still be present, however.

Astra Cilla

Older Plot Bunnies!

Partner's Role: Estranged brother

Setting: Regency Era

People: Nobility and wealthy families of the ton, etc

Story Premis: A wealthy widow is left to the whims of her in laws and the new heir to the estate; her husband estranged brother. She only wishes to ensure the household she's cared for, for a decade is cared for. He wishes to understand how his brother devastated his accounts, racked up debts, and find his mistresses to ensure there are no unknown children. He believes she knows more than she has disclosed. She refuses to speak unless the household and her safety is guaranteed.
Exerpt
With wealth came status, with status social hierarchies and rules. Woven together in a web of intrigue and gossip. From her childhood she had been raised to be the perfect lady. To keep a household, raise children, manage the domestic sphere of her husband's world. Support him in all his endeavors even if it went against all she knew.

On the outside they were a perfect pair. Poised and passionate; perfection in the eyes of the ton. Yet at home they barely spoke unless required, meals were silent and stiff, and all relations were as minimal as possible. Even customary sex between spouses to produce an heir was lost. Most days she only saw him in the morning and for dinner. He spent his time away from the house. She maintained a tight schedule of domestic affairs to look productive and made sure he knew of all the events they needed to attend. Lying to her friends about the hopefuls for an heir and even faking a few potentials they continued on. Until a sudden illness shattered her world with her husband's early passing.

Left to manage his affairs and an massive estate she is suddenly in the spotlight upon a sinking ship. A spotlight she is forced to share with her estranged brother-in-law. The new heir to the estate and the man now responsible for her future. A future muddled by the sordid state of affairs her husband left. Something she now had to help account for and explain. All the while keeping herself cloistered and the household shielded from the talons of her in laws. Only he, the strange quiet brother she'd never met, seems willing to treat her with some semblance of decorum.

Additional Images

Partner's Role: Male or female role

Setting: Ancient to Medieval style setting; if a modern twist is added the social dynamics should compensate to make it seem archaic in nature

People: Slaves to Kings, humanoids, but could incorporate fae as well

Story Premis: A wealthy man buys a slave. The pair explore all the ins and outs of him learning exactly what it means. In the same breath they expose a plot of murder, centered around the pair.

Excerpt
To actively capture and enslave is illegal. To sell and trade those already owned is another matter entirely. Despite attempts to cull the practice, many in the country own slaves. He has no interest in owning another until he glimpses her by chance when crossing town. A risk and yet one he is unwilling to relinquish. He follows and buys her, escaping the lonely confines of his life in a blaze of fire and passion. Yet that fire threatens to consume him when a treacherous plot is revealed. One which he must untangle if he hopes to survive.

Partner's Role: Male role

Setting: Age of when sea exploration was fairly new but steadily common around the world

People: Mermaids, sea creatures, fae, and humans

Story Premis: A man with a fatal illness seeks the aid of a mermaid to reclaim his life. She agrees to grant his wish if he in turn shows her the human world. They venture in a curious relationship and frightening adventure as the world above and below turns upon them.

Excerpt
In the depths, they creep. Of scale, fin, and shadow. Myths and legends speak of their ability to give life and take it away. Both beautiful and fierce. As honored as they are feared. Sirens, sea witches, demons. Yet none know the truth. A man seeks them. He will have his wish but at what cost. She knows the cost. The cost of his folly, the cost of her own. He is a naive mind, fancified by the myths of old. She is a well honed weapon seeking the target she's been denied for ages. Will his presence still the tempest within? Or will he be forced to weather the storm and hope he does not sink?

Notes
This story could take a lot of directions and involve a lot of different kinks in turn. My original notion was that the male character is not fully human but a hybrid. This element could be maintained and serve as a complexity. Like her true goal, she would be aware but he would not. Few ways to achieve that is he's never been to the sea/ocean so he's never experienced his true gifts. Or they are locked away and can only be unlocked by another merperson. Her goal is to regain her freedom and what was stolen from her. Something that has kept her caged to one location for generations. Kink wise they are human and they aren't. Lot of things could be explored with that in mind.

Partner's Role: Male human summoner

Setting: Futuristic earth blending into older areas and ruins

Peoples: Humans and far, as well as fantasy creatures

Story Premis: A man, sometime in the future, summons a Fae Queen in a desperate attempt to set the world straight after almost a thousand years of no-magic. Together they must unravel the past to ensure a future that allows both sides thrive.

Excerpt
Summoning is illegal. It was outlawed ages ago when humans and the magical creatures that once roamed the world separated. Elves, dwarves, unicorns, dragons; all migrated from the world they called home through a rip in the fabric of time and space to another land. It is there they have lived and thrived since. Just as they have, so has man. Or so it would seem. On the outside, men flourish. Their society is rigid, their nations strong, their children plentiful. However, something is also innately wrong. The lack of magic has lead to the world they live on dying. The forests are receding. The waters are untouchable. The air has grown thin and lacking. Once lush, green places, have turned to deserts. Rivers are streams, wells are dry. The very fabric of the world seems to be failing. Man has managed to build an artificial world within their own. Enough to sustain live but not enough to ensure the future. One man, hell bent on escaping or saving his home, willingly risks it all to summon a member of the Fey race in a hopes they can resort magic into the world.

Once she was the queen of her people, with powers like a goddess. Beautiful, fair, and just, she saw her people safely into another world. However, once the portal closed behind them, things changed. The very magic they had all been born with dwindled and became harder to wield. Some adapted and absorbed the magic of the new world in which they existed. Other perished or faded into deep sleep. The vast races of magic folk splintered and divided, unwilling to work together for fear of loosing even more of their culture and people. Gathering her people they built a small sanctuary and pooled their magic to help sustain those who willingly ventured to it. For a time this worked but time it seemed was not on their side. As she lay to rest the last of her sisters a light in the glittering night sky caught her attention. Almost like a breath of spring that light grew and encircled her. From its glow she felt her old powers rapidly returning. She realized to late it was a summoning bridge. As one of her sisters came to she told her to hang on, she would find a way back to save them and then all was dark. Her next view was of a handsome man under the pale moon of her original world and home. He chanted in her native tongue, he offered himself and begged for forgiveness and salvation.

Partner's Role: Fledgling Vampire mentioned in the Excerpt below

Setting: Wild country with varied peoples. Farmland, towns, possibly other human monarchies.

Peoples: Vampires, werewolves, fae folk, humans, etc.

Story Premis: A fledgling vampire is chosen a Drusilla's consort of sorts. He is one of three considered to feral to be allowed to live. She sees something in him. Story would explore Drusilla's past and origins and deal with the issue of Rupert trying to steal the monarchy and expose what he thinks he knows. Can be a very dramatic story of adventure and struggle or much slower and closer to home.

Excerpt
"Mistress, we-" Her fingers slipped into his hair, the distinctive soft scrapping of her nails against his scalp giving him pause. Her other hand rose, tracing the fine line of his Adams apple with one clawed finger.

"Shhh." He whimpered as she whispered a soothing coo, her finger coming to rest just under his chin. The top of the talon broke the skin, fresh blood oozing. It's scent filled the air, causing one male to reel in pain and hunch over. The other approached, soft, pleading as he reached for her. "You know the price for defying me."

"Mistress, please. We are devoted." Saphire irises met red as she drew his head back and gazed downward, ignoring the other two males.

"Devoted and foolish." Her snarl was low, her eyes flashing as she looked to the other male who approached. He shrank away and cowered. Her gaze moved to that of the male reeling in pain. He backed away steadily with a soft hissing sound. The one she held trembled. "You will fast for a week. If I so much as taste a hint of blood upon any of you, it will be your end." She released the male and strode from the room, whimpers and soft snarls following her out. The door was latched behind her, bringing cries and pleading. "They do not leave the room and they do not eat least I bring them food."

"Mistress!" The two guards saluted, their eyes faintly glowing red as she walked away. The pair looked at one another and started to relax when her voice carried back to them.

"If I find out it was you who supplied them with that peasant, you will join them after you are drained and weak." The two guards instantly went rigid.

"Yes mistress!" They called back. Leisurely, she made her way down the dimly lit corridors to another room. Her entrance into it was marked with a male voice posing a question cockily.

"Why do you entertain them Drucilla? They'd just as soon devour you as the food that was given to them. Near the oversized grate midway through the room, sat a handsome man sipping wine. "You're better off terminating their lives and being done with it. They're feral and will always be. You know this." His overconfidence punctuated every word as he watched her. The warmth his eyes might have held long replaced with cruelty.

"You talk as if you had a hand in it Rupert." Drucilla's words were short yet musing as she moved towards the hearth.

"Perhaps I did. But that would be treason my Queen. After all, your edict was that none were to approach any feral in your care." Rupert's brown eyes followed her, laced with pungent red.

"It would be foolish, is what it would be. Giving them a taste of what they should not have can cause frenzy." She stopped in her approach, the hair on the back of her neck rising slowly. "Then again, tis how you are I suppose. Stirring up trouble, bending the rules to suit you. I'd like a reason for this little game before I decimate your little entourage." Rupert laughed, a cold, metallic sound. He rose before her, slowly, the fire giving warmth to his eyes and body briefly.

"I must say your senses never cease to amaze me, my dear. So honed and powerful. Most would have fallen fully before realizing they were snared. You wish to know why? Why not. A thousand years my senior and you're made Queen. What makes you worthy of such a title. You are not even of the royal line. Yet my brother sought fit to name you heir. If I didn't know better you seduced him just as you played the perfect daughter. I think not. What he could not see, I see clear as day. And now is the hour where you fall and I take what is rightfully mine." Rupert hissed and screeched as he charged. From hidden doors and magic soaked shadows charged others, eyes ablaze with blood haze and power.

Drucilla's world slowed, her senses taking in every aspect of the room. Beyond the French doors which lead to the balcony the full moon rose. Its brilliant rays slipped through the warmth of the firelight to her exposed face. Color blossomed over her skin briefly. Her eyes fell shut and then opened. A flash of blue, a twist of her hand, and a moment later Rupert dangled in her grasp. His companions were dead on the floor. "You clearly never realized exactly why he chose me. Your arrogance and pride will fail you every time." Rupert clawed at her arm.

"Its not possible." He flailed as she drew him forward to gaze directly into his eyes.

"It is and my father was not going to let you take what was never yours. He made sure of that." Her snarl was low, the faintest traces of red rimming her blue eyes. "Run and never return here. This is my only gift to you uncle." Drucilla dropped the vampire on his feet and he scrambled from the room and down the hall. The guards looked in, surprise in the gaze. "Make sure he leaves my territory." There was silence as they disappeared, leaving her amidst the carnage. Another voice broke the silence not long after.

"May I be of assistance mistress?" Sharp blue eyes met aged green.

"I suppose you knew Vincent?"

"That your uncle would form a coup? I figured he might try but you knew that was always a possibility." Drucilla rolled her eyes.

"Figures." She sighed, removing her gauntlet slowly. From beneath the metal her deformed hand emerged. "The three feral men in the east wing. Watch them closely. Two of them have retained their emotions. One is probably too far gone; he experiences pain when feeding. Of the other two one will serve, the other. There is something about the third that is unique."

Known Characters
Drucilla: Heiress of the Vampire kingdom.

Rupert: Drucilla's paternal uncle.

Vincent: Drucilla's right hand and valet.

[/size]

Astra Cilla

Newer Plot Bunnies!

Partner's Role: Second Prince of Zepher (see excerpt)

Setting: Medieval type

People: Nobility down to slaves, humans mostly, some fae or fantasy folk and beasts

Story Premis: A Prince regains what is his, slights a Princess, then asks for her hand in one fell swoop. The second Prince, unknown to all, seeks to protect a kingdom not his own after learning of an assassination plot. To that end he will tie himself to a future Queen. But the journey to safety will be arduous as the pair are ejected from her kingdom to flee towards his. Married, unsure of who they can trust, the pair trek onwards and learn to see past their differences.

Excerpt
The angry growls and hisses, followed by occasional frustrated cries, reverberated through the crowded reception terrace. Men and women from all walks of life clustered around the main aisles support pillars. Their eyes glued to a snow white griffin being brought towards the main dais at the far end. At its peak sat a woman, clad in long robes of elegant blue and gold. Her long, dark hair, was plainly braided back. To her left stood a man who looked more like a giant in comparison. He stood two heads taller than anyone near him. His large body was full and round, his hair cropped short. The robes he wore spoke of status but enslavement. The woman he spoke softly to, upon what could only be considered a throne and little else, watched the beast and its handlers curiously.

"A griffin from Zepher your majesty." The man was leaned over and quiet.

"Zepher? The mountain Kingdom to the far east. What would bring their emissaries here. We do not trade. The distance is to great to be economical." Her voice was loud enough that the man who approached ahead of the griffin faltered in his stride. He corrected and closed the distance enough to bow lowly.

"If I may have a moment of your time your Majesty." The woman and the throne rose to her feet and stepped forward onto the edge of the dais.

"You may if you can explain why Zepher seeks an audience. We are on opposite sides of a continent. Outside cordial relations we do not trade and I find it strange you are in my court. With a griffin no less." Her voice brought silence to the terrace and all eyes turned to them.

"Forgive me your Majesty. I can see what my appearance might suggest."  He bowed lower and adverted his gaze in respect. "I thank you for the audience. This griffin is from Zepher, but I am not. I represent the Kingdom of Leran and am here on behalf of the King of Leran." The Queen's brow raised but she did not speak. The man continued after a very obvious swallow. "His Majesty-"

"His Majesty would not send you to speak for him if delivering such a gift." A voice from behind the griffin encompassed the messengers voice easily. The griffin, which had been fusing, settled quickly. Its eyes were trained on a figure which steadily walked through the hall and around it. Stopping only to make eye contact, which made the beast promptly lower its head. "Nor would he offer it so readily without first consulting the King of Zepher." The large man on the dais quickly bowed and ushered a few words to his Queen in haste.

"This is the Second Prince of Zepher my Queen. Prince-"

"Forgo the formalities. I am here for the griffin. It was stolen, along with several other things by thieves while we were in transit from Dauseea." He offered a short bow and then turned on the man in blue. The griffin handler had released the rope and run to moment the Prince had addressed the queen. The messenger, unaware, had not used the moment he might have had to flee. He turned only to face the full might of the white beast who reared up and spread its mighty wings. He fell, shrieked, and fainted. The Prince said something in another tongue and the griffin settled quickly onto all fours and stepped back. "Guards." From behind two men approached. They carried the messenger from the terrace. Turning back to the Queen the Prince bowed again. "We will trouble you no longer your Majesty. Apologies for the false gift." He turned and then stopped.

"Do you really think you can walk into my palace, strut like and overly confident peacock and then leave?" The prince turned back, a bemused smirk upon his face.

"Yes, I do. We are equals. I, a second Prince, you a Princess sitting upon her father's throne. Unmarried. But also uncontested so you rule by default." The crowd murmured and fell silent as the Queen strode forward. A full head shorter than the Prince she glared up at time in rage.

"You have no right to speak to me as such." He grinned down at her.

"Then how is this, marry me, and I'll speak to you however you desire Princess."

Astra Cilla

Inspirational Imagery W/O Plots
(Something spark your fancy? Please send me a PM; I love plot bunnies!)

Astra Cilla

Place holder

Astra Cilla

Face claim and setting images for inspiration or story use

Human Females

Red Heads

Blondes - Fair Haired

Brunettes - Dark Haired

Female Elves

Human Males

Non-Human Males

Settings

Astra Cilla

Cravings - Out of rotation at this time
(Plot bunnies that are still good but not my main interest at this time)

Astra Cilla

Updates to plots and cravings.

Astra Cilla

Update thread on current games, working revamp of cravings.

Astra Cilla

Astra Cilla

Revamping all cravings to a specific format.
Adding additional images for inspiration.

Astra Cilla

Adding lots of details, revamping the layout (again, lol), removing some old, adding some new.

Astra Cilla

Newly added plots/sections:
In The Demon's Shadow, Light and Shadow, Unworthy, Triple Ace.
Link section for plot bunnies without notes that are NSFW.

Moved plots to inactive:
The Laird's Bride, Battle Crossed, The King's Blacksmith, A Trip to Diagon Alley, Cursed Arousal, Forest Hunters, Witch of the wood and the Wizard sent to find her, Slayer Reborn to Ride.

Changed:
Moved face claims into spoilers for easy of reading the thread.
Updated some images that were no longer viable.
Removed old organization titles and condensed cravings and plot bunnies.
Rearranged thread organization over all.

Astra Cilla

Two new plot bunnies:
Dare You Seek Her Favor
Love That Binds

General updates to several plots to tweak their notions and correct errors.

Plots moved to inactive:
Slave of a slave
Bearer of the Dragon's Bane