Sub Board/Big Game Moderation and Reports

Started by GnothiSeauton, March 06, 2019, 12:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I apologize if this has already been addressed.  Since I have never run across this before in running various big game groups, I wanted to ask before taking action to ensure that I'm not breaking any rules or that I'm in the clear.

I'm currently running a Big Game/Sub Board group here on Elliquiy, and a post (that was posted by a member of the group) has been reported in the OOC. 

I received an e-mail notification, and now on the forum it says "there are currently 1 moderator reports open."  I see the issue that's reported, and know that the post has to be edited and changed to be in line with the site rules.  I'm happy to share this information with staff through PMs in order to not have it aired in public.

My question is:  Do I, as moderator on the board, go in and edit it as a member of staff would, ask the person to change the post, or do I report it to staff, and have staff handle it?

I've never gotten a notification like this before, and I don't want to overstep my role as moderator on a board.  I can't remember anything mentioned about this before, so any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Blythe

Staff will handle it. You do not need to do anything & need not interact with the the open moderator bar. Thank you for asking! :)

GnothiSeauton

That's what I thought.

Just wanted to double check.

Thanks for the answer, Bly!  I got that e-mail, and was like, hmm...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories