The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 16, 2013, 03:53:40 PM
I have that bad of a reputation, eh???

No, sir! I'm just.... a really big fan. ^.^'

I think I sent you a message a while back saying that I think I was falling in love with you. But that silliness was before my screen name change.

ETA: Oh! Also - thanks for sending me your character. I like him a lot. If you post him in this thread I'll link him in the first post.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SweetSerenade

Spiral, depending on what you and Bubby want - I can explain the mechanics of an Ottoman Empire styled Harem. I've done quite a bit of research into it, and it's not hard to reverse the positions. :D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SpiralSpider

I wouldn't mind a crash course. Can't say how much we'll implement, though.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 16, 2013, 08:46:59 PM
I wouldn't mind a crash course. Can't say how much we'll implement, though.

So obviously seniority is important. But Seniority isn't all that matters.

You have the Mother/Father of the 'Sultan/Sultaness' who is the head of the harem, even when the old members of the harem are moved to the 'palace of tears'. Basically when the new leader takes their position, all of the harem but their own Father/Mother are moved to a palace where they are allowed to live out their lives.  This results in a new harem being built, hand picked (or gifted to) the new Sultan/ess.

The favorite is always the lead, just under the mother/father. Each member of a harem had several servants, based on their level of seniority and favortism of the Harem owner. Servants of a lesser ranked member of the harem are required to bow in the presence of servants of a higher ranked member. Servants were usually castrated males - or sometimes females based on the Harem members preference. (I think in this instance, if there are female servants to satisfy the more senior members of the harem - it's because they have been gifted those servants and the female servants have had their ability to produce children removed.)

Usually the highest rank (for none mother/father) is given to the first harem member who produces a male/female child for the Sultan/ness. (I say it this way, because in this instance I believe female is preferred, so whoever knocks up harem owner with a girl is usually first place winner). If this is not the case, and the harem owner has not conceived a child with a harem member... THEN the highest rank is bestowed by the Harem owner. Then ranked below that.

All harem members typically live in one giant room. They are not allowed their own rooms, until they produce a child for the Harem Owner. That is when they get moved to their own chambers, and are allowed the luxury of having their own room and a larger amount of servants.

In a traditional harem, most women do not get more then two servants - till after they have a child and get a room.

In this instance, I guess it's all based on what Bubby wants to take from this?

Also direct servants of the Harem Owner -usually ranked higher than the harem members themselves. For instance, servants who dealt with the messages and personage of the Harem owner were often considered higher ranking than the harem members themselves - with the exception of the harem owners parents.

SpiralSpider

I think all of that would work out well here except, possibly, producing an heir as a part of the ranking system. That all depends on bubby - I'm not sure if she'd want to bring pregnancy into the story or not.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 16, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
I think all of that would work out well here except, possibly, producing an heir as a part of the ranking system. That all depends on bubby - I'm not sure if she'd want to bring pregnancy into the story or not.

TECHNICALLY speaking... She could point out a substitute for the propagation of heirs. Which a lot of Matriarch's often did. They chose a female of good blood, and appointed them as the surrogate for the production of Heirs. This was rare, but sometimes done in the cases where the Matriarch was incapable of conceiving herself. (In this instance, from what I have knowledge of with the Sidhe... children production is very very rare.)

SpiralSpider

That idea had occurred to me earlier. Wonder what bubby would think?

SweetSerenade

LOL if she likes it, I'd volunteer Lilian - but she hasn't even had sex before...

SpiralSpider

It would kind of make sense since they're kind of related by mythos.

Then again, there's no saying whether bubby would want to get pregnant herself. Haha... we'll just have to wait and see whether she falls into either camp or neither.

bubby

No, bubby doesn't do pregnant. I've has children in my real life, and I don't need them in my fantasy life.  ::)

As for how I personally pictured this particular harem, it was more along the lines of...

Mine, mine, mine....  >:)

Heh... basically, every male that is within is there because, as Sidhe, she definitely chooses for beauty and amusement. She will have a cruel streak, which will come forth hopefully more during the game, and will depend on which one of her pets piss her off. I don't personally like the idea of any of the harem having servants, favored or not. Because favor with the Mistress can rise and fall swiftly with her.

Now... the idea of an Heir might work, with Lilian being the brood mare... maybe even without her knowledge... YUP... possibilities!

I will note as well, that I will still go along with whatever way you want this harem to be like Spiral darlin'. This is your baby!

SweetSerenade

LOL... Well I don't mind doing pregnancy... but I will have to admit that the first step would be even getting Lilian laid. I think that if your character asked her bubby - she might be inclined... even honored given her natures as a Priestess. Her bloodline having the chance to inherit everything? Well since she's living in a Sidhe's realm of influence, she wouldn't age quite anywhere near as quickly... and Human crossbreeds have proven more resilient than most pureblooded.

LeSane

Well now this has gotten rather interesting.
All I have to say is I have a few images for the second character I wanted to make, but wanted to see who got voted by the rest for the group here. Anyway here is Ornstein with the lucky captures contestants.

Lautrec Of Carim
  (Basilisk/ Aquatic Reptile)
http://i.imgur.com/fz2HiqM.png?3
http://i.imgur.com/tiDCjFC.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/thBEY9e.png?1
Shiva of the East
  (Chimera/ Scorpion)
http://i.imgur.com/Kg9r8gP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1ZZ15c7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7JRVU.jpg

Dumzid of Zena
  (Suggestions? Anyone?)
http://i.imgur.com/YUG0xRG.jpg
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Quinz128

Hope you folks don't mind me jumping in here. I have three ideas. A guard, a servant and a harem-boy, in that order of preference. I'll place myself for the guard and if there is a 'no' then I'll show off my other two characters.

Played By: Quinz128
Character Name: Kitticia Greiso
Sex & Gender: Female/Male
Role: Guard
Race: Changling
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Physical Appearance: Kitticia has a Lithe build, one that is considered small despite the physical power she has.  She has straight brown hair with a short set of bangs that hangs down. She keeps her hair cut in such a way that it is never risked to get in her eyes and too much along her face. She often opts to wear a headband or hat to keep her hair from getting in the way. Her eyes are an unnatural green color that seems to shine in certain lights. Her face is a bit thin with high cheekbones and has thin lips that has a natural pinkness to them. Her teeth are polished by some cosmetic application and are more pointed than an average human's. Her nose is straight and thin, though the tip is down-turned slightly with a bit of a curious point.

She has a curious skin-tone, like pale beach-sand. Most of the time, she ties her breasts up and covered by a tabard, but the few times she could be seen unbound would show her having an average set of breasts, no larger than a C-cup, but arguably on the border of the lower end. Her chest is somewhat broad, though, which gives her some curves, thanks to her wide hips that is even more accentuated thanks to her thinner stomach and waist. Her arms are toned, due to apparent work, as are her legs making her seem quite stable despite what the other parts of her may seem, making it seem as though she may be slightly disproportionate, her arms slightly longer than average for a person.

Personality: Kitticia prefers to be called by her last name: Greiso. This is due to her not enjoying the sound of the overly feminine first name, but not wanting to just shed it off out of some respect for her parents. The woman tries to act in a masculine fashion, but it has become somewhat displaced in where she ended up, with the men, seemingly, being rather subservient. She tries to keep her mouth shut a lot of the times, but can speak up with some biting criticism or deadpan snark from something she may find amusing.

She is apt at combat in three forms, Gunnery (Specifically long rifles), light blades (preferring short swords) and throwing knives. She rarely seems relaxed, constantly on edge for one reason on another and sometimes even jumping out of her seat at the slightest bang. Though she has never jumped the gun to harm someone unwittingly, she often ends up startling more people than she should.

History: Kitticia was raised by a more affluent family amongst three other sisters, she being the youngest. The other girls, though, being raised up as fine women for the family, did not interest Kitticia as much, she more interested in some more masculine tasks as outdoorsman-ship and weaponry. She felt she had more of a natural sense outside than her sisters, and often wandered out to explore, and even got into some fights with local rabble. She was surprisingly strong for how young and small she was, many seeming to believe the girl was cursed or possessed, even more so when she managed to convince an old soldier to teach her combat. She could load and fire a musket in an instant, displaying no worries of the kick, where most would figure a young girl would get knocked by by the force.

She started training under various instructors, and was denied access into a legion of dragoons due to her sex. When she thought she was well enough to provide for herself, though, and worked well enough to afford a horse, weapons and supplies she took off from her family to be left in relative obscurity.

[We shall discuss how Kitticia got involved in being a Guard, if allowed, later.]

Notes on Sexuality: Kitticia is Bisexual, being equally attracted between the genders. She prefer to take the dominant role, just to asset herself. She can be submissive, but it has to be someone that she respects greatly, else she will actively fight them over who's being in charge.

Pairings available with this character: Kitticia was raised in the ideas of one-on-one contact for sex, though with more exposure to a new culture she could probably change her views or be convinced otherwise.

Kinks: Kitticia is into rough sex, where pinning, choking and locking are commonplace. She enjoys denial and teasing as a form of control, as well, specifically orgasm-denial in the case of males with cock-ties. Bloodletting is a kink for her as well.

What s/he won't do: No Toilet play, that is just foul.

Additional Notes: Kitticia will never use tools in sex, that is a cheap short-cut to her. If you want to bind someone, do it with your own body and power. If you want to get someone to bleed in the sack, using a knife is for a coward, use your own teeth and nails. An easy way to get on her good side is with male-centric honorifics, though she'd not say this aloud. She has a natural kin-ship with large-beasts, though small animals seem to be terrorized of her for a reason she is unsure of.

Madriv

Awww, Spiral darlin! *hugs*

I'll post Sameer this afternoon when I get back from dental hijinks.  This crew is definitely shaping up to be complex & entertaining!

SpiralSpider

bubby - I know exactly what you mean. Having four kids at home - and one of them still an infant - I don't necessarily enjoy having my characters become pregnant, either. It's nice to have a fantasy that takes me away from that. ^.^'

I think I'll leave it completely up to you as to what your character's motivations are for having the harem. If you would like to rope Lilian into producing an heir then that works - I could see that adding all kinds of drama and intrigue to the story. Additionally, since magic is involved we wouldn't need pregnacies to last as long and could speed up the gestational period so your choice of "heir producer" could have children faster. (But that's up to the both of you, of course)

I like the idea of the servants in a limited capacity  - perhaps it's a perk that only the favorites can use? Or those who have successfully produced an appropriate heir? This would add motivation to please the Mistress and potentiality for jealousy among the men.

SweetSerenade

I would prefer if Gestational periods were only increased if it was natural for the genetics of the male she's having the child with. If you stop to think about it, already pregnancy has a major toll on a human females body. Even with magic in place, it'll be hard for her to just 'get over' having a kid. Also, I'd rather not have her be a baby factory, just pumping them out - cause part of the experience for me is giving the character the downtime before having another kid. I'd be up for her having twins, based on the race of the male... that way we can have a chance at more children to inherit for Bubby's character... but I'd like at least a 'year' span in the magical sidhish plains... before she was expected to pop out another.

SpiralSpider

Quinz128 - The musketeer is a bit behind our timeframe (late 1800s - early 1900's) but it could be doable if we consider that your character is from another culture, who may be a bit behind the times. Or otherwise it could just be the fashion that's in style where Greiso's from? Still using blades as well as crude guns works really well for this setting.

I have a few questions. The first is about your character's gender - is it that he identifies as male or does it go beyond that? I ask that question because you said Greiso is a changeling, which leads me to my last question - namely, just what is the extent of his/her changing abilities?

SweetSerenade

Are we talking a Fae changling? Cause I'd like to interject with a small notation that changelings were used by the fae as replacements for the children that they spirited away from abusive situations. Thus leaving behind an amalgamation that was later considered a changeling because if it's imperfect mimicry of the child stolen. Changelings usually self terminated around puberty...

Unless we are talking WoD changelings... then I need to go shudder in a corner on my own, cause those really disturbed me (not to mention how the Fae were portrayed in that is completely against their nature. XD ))

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:06:36 PM
I would prefer if Gestational periods were only increased if it was natural for the genetics of the male she's having the child with. If you stop to think about it, already pregnancy has a major toll on a human females body. Even with magic in place, it'll be hard for her to just 'get over' having a kid. Also, I'd rather not have her be a baby factory, just pumping them out - cause part of the experience for me is giving the character the downtime before having another kid. I'd be up for her having twins, based on the race of the male... that way we can have a chance at more children to inherit for Bubby's character... but I'd like at least a 'year' span in the magical sidhish plains... before she was expected to pop out another.
Haha All right, that's totally cool with me. Yeah, 'baby factory' doesn't sound too appealing to me either. >.<'

bubby

If we even go with the pregnancy angle for Lilian, it will most definitely be a drawn out process. Even having L'anna deciding to use Lilian as a surrogate will take time. But I do have ideas brewing.

I really like Kitticia! She will make a wonderful guard, and I love her personality. She will be wonderful to toy with.. >.>

And Scar, I personally like the 3rd image best. Though Lautrec has major potential because he has beauty as well as being original in the Harem.

Now the only thing is... who is to be the favorite? I was thinking of the potential of beginning the story with the Mistress's current favorite dying. Possibly even being killed by L'anna for displeasing her in some manner. So now we might begin with possible in-fighting, general sucking up and/or " no way am I kissing her ass" attitude.

?

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:33:45 PM
Are we talking a Fae changling? Cause I'd like to interject with a small notation that changelings were used by the fae as replacements for the children that they spirited away from abusive situations. Thus leaving behind an amalgamation that was later considered a changeling because if it's imperfect mimicry of the child stolen. Changelings usually self terminated around puberty...

Unless we are talking WoD changelings... then I need to go shudder in a corner on my own, cause those really disturbed me (not to mention how the Fae were portrayed in that is completely against their nature. XD ))

I don't know, there seems to be many different takes on the changeling idea. Jilorbb's character is one as well, but I'm very much OK with how it's presented - particularly since the morphing ability is limited and there is more to his character than just that.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
I don't know, there seems to be many different takes on the changeling idea. Jilorbb's character is one as well, but I'm very much OK with how it's presented - particularly since the morphing ability is limited and there is more to his character than just that.

Actually he's not playing a changeling. He's playing an actual creature from mythology that isn't actually a changeling. All the information for that race is in the link he provides attached to the name. It was quite enlightening, learning about a new creature I had no previous knowledge on. They aren't changelings. XD

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:41:13 PM
Actually he's not playing a changeling. He's playing an actual creature from mythology that isn't actually a changeling. All the information for that race is in the link he provides attached to the name. It was quite enlightening, learning about a new creature I had no previous knowledge on. They aren't changelings. XD
That's what I'm talking about- that there are many shapeshifting creatures that the term is kind of ambiguous. I know the fae-based one that you're referencing - which is probably carried over in the early christian mythos that a changeling is a baby replacement by a demon instead.

Whenever I hear the word 'changeling' I don't know which myth someone is referring to - perhaps a doppelganger or something like the race of the "Founders" from Star Trek DS9. So I'm just looking for some clarity. ^.^'

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 04:47:39 PM
That's what I'm talking about- that there are many shapeshifting creatures that the term is kind of ambiguous. I know the fae-based one that you're referencing - which is probably carried over in the early christian mythos that a changeling is a baby replacement by a demon instead.

Whenever I hear the word 'changeling' I don't know which myth someone is referring to - perhaps a doppelganger or something like the race of the "Founders" from Star Trek DS9. So I'm just looking for some clarity. ^.^'

I guess I have spent so much time understanding mythos that when I read Changeling it instantly relates to the Changelings of the fae. Wheras if I read Shapeshifter, or another term - I can easily separate it. Dopplegangers can be quite interesting. :D

Quinz128

All righty, folks, since there is a confusion of the Changling race, I will say it is, indeed of fae myth. She is a baby-replacement and, like some possibility's, one that was raised up to a human and forgotten about, or lacked the knowledge altogether, of her origin. It's been known in some cases that few changlings are left and not brought back to the fae realms, nor killed, but live as a human for their life. Her only big feature is she being stronger-than-average for a human and having a bit of a tempter, as I was thinking of her being more troll-like.

Also for the previous question on her gender, yes, she identifies herself as more of a man than a woman. She feels rather uncomfortable with her feminine form, thinking she'd have been better as a male, though she's not really open about such to just anyone. She does not shapeshift, as mentioned previously changling referred to the fae-related old mythological kind, not as a shapeshifter, nor the WoD kind.

Also I mistook, I thought it was 1800s OR 1900s and the setting wasn't exactly set in stone. But yes, i figured it would be mroe a style thing than an actual way it was done since this is more in the Ottomon-type empire, yes? So it would be different culturally anyways.