A Forgotten Ninja [MxF Naruto RP]

Started by DarknessEclipsed, June 06, 2015, 12:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknessEclipsed

Plot: 10 years ago an ANBU Black Ops team was sent to assassinate a target simply known as 'The Shadow Man' at Tenshi Bridge. The man was a S-Rank missing nin and had been murdering merchants who dared to tread on this bridge to try and travel from the Hidden Mist Village and the Hidden Leaf Village. From the reports the mission was a failure, none of the ninja came home and no new information could be recovered, the four ninja were carved into the ANBU deceased wall with there true identities dying with them. After this incident the man was labeled with a massive bounty and 2 jinchuriki were sent with ANBU units from there respective villages to locate the target and eliminate him at all costs. The two jinchuriki, possessing Shukaku and Kyubi were successful at last and eliminated the Shadow Man, uncovering his plot that relied on using the merchants goods to gather money to hire and train a group of missing nin, rank S and A, to attack and overtake the Mist village.

Though the man seemed to be taken care of, and the attacks had stopped, the villages stayed on alert for 5 years, using the book the Shadow Man had to hunt down and capture or Eliminate many A and S Rank ninja. The peace returned to the villages soon after and life returned to normal. Now, 10 years later, most have forgotten the lost ANBU and the events at the Tenshi Bridge, but soon ghosts of the past would arise to haunt these villages, the ghost came in the form of Hazuke, on of the four ANBU who were assumed dead after the Shadow Man mission. Recently a Jonin team spotted a red eyed ninja watching them from the shadows, and upon approaching this ninja seemed to just vanish, a couple of days later another Jonin reported the same thing, in the same location just off of the Training Hollow. The Hokage set a plan in action to try and capture this odd ninja to figure out who they were and what there intentions were.

The plan was set and they waited, watching the woods and soon the eyes seemed to appear and the plan was activated. The ninja threw light bombs and soon the ninja was seen, and the face that stared back was ethereal, a phantom that just watched. It then turned and began walking away, but two ninja took chase, as they did it sped up, leading them on a wild chase into the woods and soon they reached an old temple, abandoned and decrepit in the forest. They called out there location over the wireless mics and entered, finding 3 decomposed bodies, rotting and unrecognizable, then they spotted a mask of a forth ninja and as they approach it a shadow covers the light that filtered through the ceiling. The last thing that is heard from there mic is a scream and then static. A team is sent out to recover the bodies to see both were alive and well, with no physical harm done to there bodies.

They report this to the Hokage, who labels this Shadow Ninja as a possible S-Rank ninja, and soon sends out a sole S-Rank ANBU to hunt down this ninja, they are told "Capture at all costs, if you feel it will cost you your life, then leave, do not risk dying. Information is much better then nothing"

DarknessEclipsed

Melieli

Mm, hey! I may be interested! I loved the series, though I must admit I haven't been up-to-date with it. Mm, What kind of characters were you thinking of playing...the Shadow Man?
Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!

DarknessEclipsed