News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 10:34:18 PM
How do I do that?
Go to the non adult role play and start a new thread.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 10:36:17 PM
Sorry for not replying guys...Erika, hon, it takes time to establish a character with another.  Don't give up, okay?  We're not looking to kick you out, by any means
Batman, I think I'm okay.  I'm in the process of joining another group rp, because I promised a friend I would.  The same friend that introduced me to E in the first place.  I'll be with you shortly.  I'm fairly certain I promised you a 1x1, and I'm going to be looking at your search thread probably tonight or tomorrow, to see what I can fit into....
Demi, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on my 1x1 thread yet, but I definitely will here soon.  Work on developing an idea for a character in the meantime, and I'll be there to discuss it with you as soon as I can.  Just keep an eye on that thread too, okay?
Okey Dokey. And it seems that we only have one more day until Kepesk is back online. Can't wait!

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 10:44:25 PM
Okey Dokey. And it seems that we only have one more day until Kepesk is back online. Can't wait!
I'll still around then...is hate to drop out of another school. ;)

Cascalence

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 10:46:39 PM
I'll still around then...is hate to drop out of another school. ;)
Good good!  Now, what I suggest, is going ahead and posting Rayven going back to class.  Whatever plans Demi may have, his character still has a class to lead, so that's where the action is going to be happening for now.  It'll be a small post, and not of much significance, but it will basically put your character into the group, where she's most likely to gain eventual interaction, okay?
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 12:25:18 AM
Good good!  Now, what I suggest, is going ahead and posting Rayven going back to class.  Whatever plans Demi may have, his character still has a class to lead, so that's where the action is going to be happening for now.  It'll be a small post, and not of much significance, but it will basically put your character into the group, where she's most likely to gain eventual interaction, okay?
So shall I wait for Erika to post?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:29:24 AM
Oh, uhm...well, she is online right now.  I didn't think you were ready to post just yet.  ...I guess if she hasn't posted within half an hour, or goes offline, then you can post.  Sorry >< I didn't think you were ready for posting...I thought you had writer's block at the moment or something.

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:29:24 AM
I think I was trying to follow Jake in my last post. You can post and I'll be coming back into physics class....if that's the class were in.

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 09, 2013, 10:42:08 PM
Go to the non adult role play and start a new thread.
OK...managed to get one started with help. U see it???

Demigod1945

No, more like brainstorming on what Samuel would do, since he would be interested in what just happened, I can't see why he would stay in the class. I really wish I could PM right now, I have this great idea for Samuels mutation. I may be. Gamechanger not sure. Also have you watched the show heroes?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:34:39 AM
No, more like brainstorming on what Samuel would do, since he would be interested in what just happened, I can't see why he would stay in the class. I really wish I could PM right now, I have this great idea for Samuels mutation. I may be. Gamechanger not sure. Also have you watched the show heroes?
That was to Cas, just clarifying

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:35:11 AM
That was to Cas, just clarifying
I did watch Heroes, to a certain point.  I wound up missing a couple of episodes and then got completely lost and stopped watching.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 12:37:45 AM
I did watch Heroes, to a certain point.  I wound up missing a couple of episodes and then got completely lost and stopped watching.
Well do you know who sylar is?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:38:50 AM
Oh, yeah.  You're thinking of doing something similar with Sam?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 12:39:27 AM
Oh, yeah.  You're thinking of doing something similar with Sam?
I was, but I'm not quite sure anymore. R

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:38:50 AM
He could steal other peoples powers....he was cool.

Demigod1945

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 10, 2013, 12:40:11 AM
He could steal other peoples powers....he was cool.
Oh yeah, one of my favorite characters

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:39:57 AM
I was, but I'm not quite sure anymore. R
His ability could be primarily to analyze others ability, but the more he's around other mutants, the more his ability could begin to transform and adapt, until he's able to temporarily pick up on another's ability and use it.  You would have to find a way to set limits to it.  Plus, you don't want to wind up making him too much like Rogue.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 12:46:09 AM
His ability could be primarily to analyze others ability, but the more he's around other mutants, the more his ability could begin to transform and adapt, until he's able to temporarily pick up on another's ability and use it.  You would have to find a way to set limits to it.  Plus, you don't want to wind up making him too much like Rogue.
Well yes, I was thinking he would be limited on the types of abilities he could learn temporarily, liked wouldn't be able to make fire etc.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:48:05 AM
Well yes, I was thinking he would be limited on the types of abilities he could learn temporarily, liked wouldn't be able to make fire etc.
I guess that means Karen is safe lol. How about this, he could possibly learn abilities that roots in the brain, that control the senses, and abilities that affect himself, like shape shifting, etc.

Batman4560

Maybe he can only copy things like mind reading or if he is struck with some sort of mind power he can use it for a short time but it drains his ability to learn faster for a short time?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 12:51:20 AM
I guess that means Karen is safe lol. How about this, he could possibly learn abilities that roots in the brain, that control the senses, and abilities that affect himself, like shape shifting, etc.
Within the realm of possibility.  That's what's so great about X-Men.  Mutation, and mutation of mutations.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 12:53:04 AM
Within the realm of possibility.  That's what's so great about X-Men.  Mutation, and mutation of mutations.
I was thinking that he would have to connect to the persons mind, to learn their ability, which is where Jessica would come in.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 12:52:34 AM
Maybe he can only copy things like mind reading or if he is struck with some sort of mind power he can use it for a short time but it drains his ability to learn faster for a short time?
That is something to consider

Batman4560

But maybe he could access other powers he has copied before depending on how much other info was stored in his brain and can drain that energy to use other powers like levitation, mind reading, and telekenisis to a lesser degree than who he drained said power from?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 12:59:45 AM
But maybe he could access other powers he has copied before depending on how much other info was stored in his brain and can drain that energy to use other powers like levitation, mind reading, and telekenisis to a lesser degree than who he drained said power from?
Could you rephrase that? Not sure I quite understand.