News:

Main Menu

Runescape Anyone?

Started by Dray, August 19, 2011, 03:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaven

I've played on an off for years. ^.^ My problem is I usually only play for 2-3 weeks, quit for six months or more, then when I come back I have to restart because I've forgotten my log in information. ^.^;; So I never get far.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Tsenta

If we could get a small group of players together I have no issue with giving advice or helping out, I kinda need a new group of people to hang out with in-game anyhow.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Dray

Well if anyone wants to chat or look me up then feel free to add me.  My name is: Dr T Dray

Alexiel

I felt like I needed it earlier, went out and got my crazy self killed off, lol. Ah well, all part of relearning things on there after so many years. I'm trying to do some questing and that's...not going as well as I'd like, but I'll get the hang of it again after a while I think. I could probably help out a bit on some things, but I'm not really as good at it as I used to be, so ya know lol.
Search Thread | Ons & Offs | A&A's | Post List
Alexiel is currently UNAVAILABLE for new stories.

Alexiel

As an afterthought, does anyone do much of the Dungeoneering skill thing? I've read the guide for it on runehq but I still don't quite understand it. Any of you that play and could give me any tips or pointers, it would be much appreciated, as I still have no clue what I'm doing when I go into the dungeon.

Tsenta

I've been doing some dungeoneering, it's pretty easy. Kill things, solve puzzles, beat the boss monster, move onto the next level.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Alexiel

-Nod- I do fine with the little puzzle things and killing the monsters and such. My problem is that when I get to the end of it and it adds my points up, I always have such a low score and can't figure out why. I'm level 3 in that skill so far, and I haven't died at all in the dungeon yet, so I'm not sure why it keeps taking away from my score. Lol, I'm so not meant to do that skill.

By the way, if anyone wants to add me on there I'm  Naiya_Raine  (or lowercase, I'm guessing it's about the same?) just tell me who you are from here if you add me, because I block people I don't know or ones who don't tell me where I know them from.

Tsenta

Thing about dungeoneering is higher level you are in the skill, more exp you get in the dungeon (fishing, farming, etc included), and the higher level the dungeon is = more exp.

Alexiel

I've gotten it halfway figured out I think, except for the extra rooms thing? No idea about that yet, but I'm still learning. Had to take a break from skilling and go questing. Did fine until I looked up the stuff for Desert Treasure, I sense my death in that quest, lol. Somehow, level 94 doesn't sound so good against some of the things it wants me to do, maybe in a few more levels. =)

Dray

Desert Treasure really was not all that challenging.  If you are looking at the wiki or on RuneHQ trust me, they make it sound a lot more difficult than it really is.  As long as you follow the guidelines and bring good food with you then you are fine.  I filled my inventory with sharks though I remember only actually eating a few of them each time.

Alexiel

I followed the guidelines for what to do and to bring, and umm, still got my tail handed to me in Mort Myre. Lost half of my stuff even with respawning in Canifis, running all the way back with energy pots. So I'm kinda like, coming back home with my tail between my legs, licking my wounds lol. I can get my stuff back no problem, it's more a sense of "omg I can't believe I just got offed by that thing" that's the issue. Think I'll take one of my friends back with me the next time, so if I die again, I don't lose all my junk, or at least have some sort of moral support lol.

But until I get brave enough to try it again, I'm just gonna like, do easier quests I know I'm gonna gonna get owned while doing. Ancients can wait a while lol.