News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jogging Trail Stalker (Male Seeking Female)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 29, 2012, 05:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'm looking to do a roleplay about a man stalking a jogging trail of a southern city that resembles Atlanta, Georgia or Dallas, Texas. He stalks to watch women jogging or riding bike on the trail. He's abducted some women in the past and still hasn't been caught. He's now ready to retire from his job in the city and searching for a companion to live with him. His next victim will be that companion, but he won't just grab the first woman he finds on the trail.

I'm looking for a woman to create a woman for roleplay who will become his ideal target. He will see her and keep seeing her and grow to love what he sees thus making her the object of his desire. She could even be jogging with friends at times to give him extra options. Ultimately, it will be she that he chooses to abduct and train to become his companion and slave. Apply to write with me by posting any questions or comments about the type of character you'd like to use for this idea in this thread.

I'll add a character sheet for the stalker over the upcoming weekend!

Lady Temptress

I would love to rp this with you and I wouldn't mind having it set in Dallas Texas, since I live in Texas. :P
Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Lady Temptress on August 29, 2012, 07:26:59 PM
I would love to rp this with you and I wouldn't mind having it set in Dallas Texas, since I live in Texas. :P

How does Lonely Heart Stalker sound for title? He is lonely and Texas is the Lone Star state!

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

I'm thinking his name will be Michael Corr. The siblings who form the Irish band The Corrs are in his family tree somewhere.

He'll be in his late 30's or early 40's. His job is in oil or law enforcement so he knows his way around the area and has skills to hide his life of crime.

When it comes to women, he likes them short and fit. He also loves to pull on ponytails.

Lady Temptress

I like that. It sounds good. My characters are always short , since I am in real life. I'm 5'3.  She will have long hair that reaches to her bottom. So long enough for poney tails.
Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

You mind having her be in late 20's or early 30's so that she has been out of college for at-least five years?

Lady Temptress

I don't mind and how does 28 sound for her age?
Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Lady Temptress on August 29, 2012, 09:39:21 PM
I don't mind and how does 28 sound for her age?

That will be fine. Do you have a name for her yet?  ;D

Lady Temptress

Elena is her name. Elena Michaels. How is that?
Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

Elena is sweet, but since his name is Michael... you might want to use something else for her last name.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

CriminalMindsFan

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer