News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Horizons At Work

Started by Doktor Sleepless, September 25, 2009, 05:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

Well, after three years working nights; I go back to being a normal, daytime human being. Starting 10/95 I have a new position at work, new section. I'm excited, but a bit scared of learning a new job; but I know I have the abilities to do it. My new manager said at the end of our interview last Tuesday that he'd liked my profile and how I handled myself in the interview... and that they'd be interviewing other candiates; and they'd let me know by mid next week.

But... he called me last night to offer me the job, saying that they were certain I was the best fit for the position. Sleeping at night; with my wife in the same bed, and in one installment (I currently sleep in one small and one large nap during the day); as well as eating at regular hours will do MARVELS for my health; including helping me lose the weight I need.

Work-wise, my growth at my current position was stunted; and my attempts to get promoted within the same section were denied several times... someone doesn't like me in the second level support of the job I am at now; even though (if you'll forgive my lack of modesty) they promoted people over me who aren't half as capable as I am for the job. In fact, the people who got promoted over me have asked me for help from time to time...

This also mean I'll be home and online at nights; so feel free to message me on MSN or Yahoo and such. :)

Trieste

Will you now become Doktor Sleepy?

(Congrats. :))