News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Ronin

Tanglefoot

We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Tanglefoot

We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

adventurer

(Plato)

Tanglefoot

Ryven

Dreamweaver

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Dreamweaver

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Ryven

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Will

- Jack Kerouac

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Will

- Jack Kerouac

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Will

- Jack Kerouac

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Ryven